Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes (43251 Views)

Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by smalldivk111: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2023
I'm so depressed right now and wish I could die
Have just been diagnosed with an incurable infection herpes

I wish I could just die

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by siofra(f): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Awwwn

We are proud of you undecided

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by williamssamuel1: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
smalldivk111:

I wish I could just die

Sorry for the illness, that is why sometimes I do tell people that abstaining from sex is the Best, sleeping with a complete stranger is not right, it marvels me a lot, many girls/women are roaming about with incurable sickness looking for ambitious men to devour, if you are sex starve as a man, you should instead been patience before you get marry, 5 minute of sexual enjoyment have send many to their early grave, wish you quick recovery.

356 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by KimFab: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
I went through your previous comments on the platform.

Congratulations, bro.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by myyansh68(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Even with the small dick, you still contracted herpes?

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by myyansh68(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2023

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by smalldivk111: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
myyansh68:

Yes ooo bro

23 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by TheZeezle(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
Congrats, I knew na herpes.... Sha try to no share am as u don achieve am ... God bless u Eiyan iyi🙌🏾

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
Take heart Op

Is just a phase of life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
Congratulation.
Others guys like you will learn their hard life lesson too

smalldivk111:

I wish I could just die

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by owiko(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin grin Herpes is not a discriminator of d*ck sizes o
myyansh68:

16 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Googleus(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
Get 2 cup of this and your problem is over..

Tested and trusted

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by bikefab(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
I have not known herpes to be an incurable infection. Sometime in 2013 I was diagnosed with herpes zooster after I had series of unprotected sex with someone I considered my regular babe, It cost me a tidy sum but I was perfectly cured. Don't be so moody, it's not a death sentence.

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Isokoboy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
williamssamuel1:

Sorry for the illness, that is why sometimes I do tell people that abstaining from sex is the Best, sleeping with a complete stranger is not right, it marvels me a lot, many girls/women are roaming about with incurable sickness looking for ambitious men to devour, if you are sex starve as a man, you should instead been patience before you get marry, 5 minute of sexual enjoyment have send many to their early grave, wish you quick recovery.

That illness is incurable...and u wish him speedy recovery...How

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Starboytwo(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
TheZeezle:
Congrats, I knew na herpes.... Sha try to no share am as u don achieve am ... God bless u Eiyan iyi🙌🏾
Eiyan ‘n la. Agba loader.

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by OlawaleBammie: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
siofra:
Awwwn

Seems u don't want to go to heaven again abi?? grin grin

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by OlawaleBammie: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
TheZeezle:

Ur last sentence makes me laff grin grin

Eeyan emefiele grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by NEFERTITIxx: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ur last sentence makes me laff grin grin

Eeyan emefiele grin
Idan himself 😹

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by OlawaleBammie: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
NEFERTITIxx:

Idan himself 😹
someone is going tru depression and this is the kind of msg u re giving him grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by NEFERTITIxx: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
someone is going tru depression and this is the kind of msg u re giving him grin grin
When him de enjoy na only am
So make e face am 🤣
OP ma’an La Plate 🥵

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lot's of girls are walking diseases and they don't know it. Funny thing is they'll still be forming posh ontop 😂
Op get medications and contain tht shiid so u don't transfer it to somebody's inoccent daughter who will then carry on the transfer. There's no cure but it can be controlled and the symptoms can actually go away on its own after a while. Good luck

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Proserpina: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2023

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by imagrg(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
You've just been awarded an advanced diploma in raw sex.

Toto don get teeth now oh.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by SenecaTheYonger: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Herpes is normal. Even those that don’t have sex can still get it from kissing. Some even get it as children when an adult with herpes kiss them.

Herpes virus is same family as chicken pox, once you get it, the virus stays in your body for life but in an inactive mode.

Chicken pox is still in your body, but it’s inactive, just like most virus in your body

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Nazgul: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
bikefab:
I have not known herpes to be an incurable infection. Sometime in 2013 I was diagnosed with herpes zooster after I had series of unprotected sex with someone I considered my regular babe, It cost me a tidy sum but I was perfectly cured. Don't be so moody, it's not a death sentence.
Herpes zoster is more like chicken pox. It's totally different from herpes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Noblemanonpoint: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Googleus:
Get 2 cup of this and your problem is over..

Tested and trusted

It's a virus, stop this bullcrap there's no cure for it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by captainking(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
all the persons that commented above me except 2 are lacking in sense.

Herpes is the least of sicknessess to worry about self...you can have breakouts once or twice a year dependds on your immune system. As long as you take prescribed drugs, it will reduce the breakouts.

Most person here have herpes but dont even know it...you see that wound in the mouth people call fever, its called herpes...or in developed world, cold sores. Even kids have this as well..and it normally comes on during cold or when ones immune system is down.
Acciclovir or any of the clovir drugs and cream should help to heal in 2 weeks tops...see A DOC for treatment.

Meanwhile, dont allow people kiss your kids...they could get it from kissess....HSV1 is the oral herpes or cold sores that happens in the mouth region while HSV 2 is genital herpes that happens below and any of them could lead to the other one..

stay safe....build your immune system, take recommended drugs for the period given and you will be fine

177 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Impersonator2: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
siofra:
Awwwn

of course u are, remember you attempted to feed me herpes infested pus*y when i carried u from obalende under bridge

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Gadafii: 12:16am On Jun 20, 2023
You don’t have to wish for death dear because of herpes

You can buy otapiapia or sniper and drink it, or hang your self on a mango tree

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by falcon01: 5:50am On Jun 20, 2023
smalldivk111:

I wish I could just die
You are a reckless individual and that's what you deserve.

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by DrAda(f): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Well, all herpes are incurable so there is absolutely no need for you to die because of a disease that very much wants you to be alive and well.

Look at Usher. If not for the court cases levelled against him, i bet he will be mighty happy sharing the disease to every female on the planet.

In conclusion, don't be overly dramatic and live your life to the fullest. Learn from this going forward and practice safe sex.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Man's Leg Is Always Up In Kogi Due To Unusual Medical Condition (Photo) / Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” / Doreen Moraa Moracha: Meet Kenyan Lady Born With HIV (Photos)