Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,448 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes (43245 Views)

Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Pipefitter: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
Na wao... Everyday person go dey learn about new STDs.. I used to hear herpes never new shit was this serious... I no sleep around again joor

2 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by AskNgige2: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
DrAda:
Well, all herpes are incurable so there is absolutely no need to die for a disease that very much wants you to be alive.

Look at Usher. If not for the court injunction, i bet he will be mighty happy sharing the disease to every female on the planet.

In conclusion, don't be overly dramatic and live your life to the fullest. Learn from this going forward and practice safe sex.

My dear, when I de run away from babes for 2yrs without knacking..

Some think say am stingy to spend for babes .... This is of it

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Chuksyno(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Isokoboy:

That illness is incurable...and u wish him speedy recovery...How
Maybe he wished him magic recovery.

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by bassey08: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Herpes is not a death sentence my dear.... But in case u want die, it up to u..

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by kay29000(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Herpes is normal. Even those that don’t have sex can still get it from kissing. Some even get is as children when an adult kiss them.

Herpes virus is same family as chicken pox, ones you get it, the virus stays in your body for life but in an inactive mode.

Wait, you mean chicken pox virus is still on my system till this day? I had at as a kid.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Righteousness2(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
smalldivk111:
I'm so depressed right now and wish I could die
Have just been diagnosed with an incurable infection herpes

I wish I could just die

Ordinary herpes and you are crying and wish to die.

When there is a GOD of CHOSEN that Deletes and Heals all manners of terminal and incurable sicknesses and diseases.

Be HAPPY and JOYFUL!
Find your way to the Lord's CHOSEN program in Lagos coming up this weekend Saturday and Sunday.
Attend the Thursday service next tomorrow first. I assure and Guarantee you, your herpes will run from you

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by SenecaTheYonger: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
bikefab:
I have not known herpes to be an incurable infection. Sometime in 2013 I was diagnosed with herpes zooster after I had series of unprotected sex with someone I considered my regular babe, It cost me a tidy sum but I was perfectly cured. Don't be so moody, it's not a death sentence.

Shingles
Also called: herpes zoster

A reactivation of the chickenpox virus in the body, causing a painful rash.
Anyone who's had chickenpox may develop shingles. It isn't known what reactivates the virus.

This is different from herpes.

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by BadMaster: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ten06:

Have you taken the covid-19 vaccine?
If you have not, go and treat the herpes after the symptoms has disappeared go and take the vaccine. You will not see it again. Contact me on arhodoro@gmail.com let me give you details
What if he has taken the COVID-19 vaccine?
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by SenecaTheYonger: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
kay29000:

Wait, you mean chicken pox virus is still on my system till this day? I had at as a kid.

Yes, anyone who has it will always have it in their body, but it stays inactive.

It can be reactivated but very, very rare. And cause of reactivation is unknown by science.

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by adambest(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
smalldivk111:

I wish I could just die
U deserve an award with two foreign celebrities i.e Lilwayne and Drake
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by zomby(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
smalldivk111:

I wish I could just die

Safe sex is always and simply the best way to go. But now that you have been diagnosed with herpes, it is not the end of the world, but rather a rude warning to wake you up.
Instead of craving to die, I will advise you to immediately do a very thorough research; get familiar with the symptoms and how to manage this infection.
And please exercise safe sex always…
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Otii4god: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
What's the name of the test that diagnosed you have staff? and how much did you pay? Hope you know what you're saying b4 you begin reason things.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Otii4god: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
**herpes
Otii4god:
What's the name of the test that diagnosed you have staff? and how much did you pay? Hope you know what you're saying b4 you begin reason things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Ajalalomo: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
williamssamuel1:

Sorry for the illness, that is why sometimes I do tell people that abstaining from sex is the Best, sleeping with a complete stranger is not right, it marvels me a lot, many girls/women are roaming about with incurable sickness looking for ambitious men to devour, if you are sex starve as a man, you should instead been patience before you get marry, 5 minute of sexual enjoyment have send many to their early grave, wish you quick recovery.

You are right, but not by sex alone. One can contact it by having skin contact with someone who has it.

Herpes simplex virus (HSV) is primarily spread by skin-to-skin contact. It is treatable, but not curable.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by kay29000(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Yes, anyone who has it will always have it in their body, but it stays inactive.

It can be deactivated but very, very rare. And cause of reactivation is unknown by science.

Hmm... Okay
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Zakarara(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
You kiss indiscriminately, do head(latest trend)… These are d fastest way to get Herpes.

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by kay29000(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
vickydevoka:

My friends girlfriend gave him a sickness that cost him 700k naira

Do you know the name of the sickness?
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
bikefab:
I have not known herpes to be an incurable infection. Sometime in 2013 I was diagnosed with herpes zooster after I had series of unprotected sex with someone I considered my regular babe, It cost me a tidy sum but I was perfectly cured. Don't be so moody, it's not a death sentence.
Herpes simplex is what he contacted. Even herpes zooster (aka varicella zooster;shingles doesn't have cure.) they only go to rest and reactivate under unfavorable conditions.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Moniya4Real(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
This is brutal!

myyansh68:
Even with the small dick, you still contracted herpes?

cool
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Gadafii:
You don’t have to wish for death dear because of herpes

You can buy otapiapia or sniper and drink it, or hang your self on a mango tree
lol wanka
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by karmaleon: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
For a guy that opened a thread asking if licking ass is ideal, I'd say you had it coming... Be thankful it's just herpes you contracted...
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by mamaafrik(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
bikefab:
what did you use,guide us please
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by SHIVA001: 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
He Dey always go by himself Dey after some months you won’t see it again, always use carotene cream on the affected part and leave your private hair bushy, no cut am.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Loyaltyreign: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
post=123919815:
There is no cure for genital herpes. However, daily use of antiviral medicines can prevent or shorten outbreaks
Herpes is a virus that currently has no known cure. However, there are therapies that may help alleviate symptoms.
The effectiveness and length of epidemics may be mitigated with the use of antiviral medication.
Check his previous thread, he is an ass licker
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by joeeee240(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
captainking:
all the persons that commented above me except 2 are lacking in sense.

Herpes is the least of sicknessess to worry about self...you can have breakouts once or twice a year dependds on your immune system. As long as you take prescribed drugs, it will reduce the breakouts.

Most person here have herpes but dont even know it...you see that wound in the mouth people call fever, its called herpes...or in developed world, cold sores. Even kids have this as well..and it normally comes on during cold or when ones immune system is down.
Acciclovir or any of the clovir drugs and cream should help to heal in 2 weeks tops...see A DOC for treatment.

Meanwhile, dont allow people kiss your kids...they could get it from kissess....HSV1 is the oral herpes or cold sores that happens in the mouth region while HSV 2 is genital herpes that happens below and any of them could lead to the other one..

stay safe....build your immune system, take recommended drugs for the period given and you will be fine

You are 99% correct. You are only wrong about the transferring. Hsv 1 cannot be transferred to Hsv 2 and vice versa
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by GOFRONT(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Are u surw its only herpes??

Test for Hiv too

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Karnice600: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
smalldivk111:

I wish I could just die

Oya all the children that call themselves redpillers, gather here and let's check your preek for signs of 'greater things than herpes'.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by sophy17(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
smalldivk111:

I wish I could just die

Calm down. You will be fine. Yes, you will have to live with it for the rest of your life, but it's not a death sentence. Maintain good hygeine, avoid tight underwear and use protection always except when you want to make babies.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Crownwhale(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
siofra:
Awwwn

We are proud of you undecided

As part of a family?
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by SouthSultan(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
williamssamuel1:

Sorry for the illness, that is why sometimes I do tell people that abstaining from sex is the Best, sleeping with a complete stranger is not right, it marvels me a lot, many girls/women are roaming about with incurable sickness looking for ambitious men to devour, if you are sex starve as a man, you should instead been patience before you get marry, 5 minute of sexual enjoyment have send many to their early grave, wish you quick recovery.

Which recovery? OP said it's incurable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” / Young Man's Leg Is Always Up In Kogi Due To Unusual Medical Condition (Photo) / Doreen Moraa Moracha: Meet Kenyan Lady Born With HIV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.