Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

*#disclaimer Notice*: Ole Group Scam!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *#disclaimer Notice*: Ole Group Scam!!! (5221 Views)

Mobilization !!! Ole Group Scammed Victim -- Push4recovery / A Petition Against Wema Bank Plc ----- OLE Group Scam!!! / Aim Global Nigeria; Disclaimer Notice To The General Public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*#disclaimer Notice*: Ole Group Scam!!! by AGupdate: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
[b][/b]*#Disclaimer Notice*: OLE GROUP SCAM!!!

#Withdrawal Difficulty.

I will like to issue a disclaimer regarding a new platform known as Modern day MMM, operated by a group called the OLE GROUP. It has come to our attention that since its inception on the 6th of June, there have been reports of concerning activities associated with this platform.

It has been reported that as of the 15th of June, individuals who have participated in "Moden day MMM" and earned profits are currently facing difficulties *withdrawing their earnings*. This situation has resulted in frustration and concern among participants who expected to have access to their funds. - *We have reasons to belive all this is a SCAM*

Given the information available, we strongly advise individuals to exercise caution and refrain from engaging with "Modern day MMM" or the "OLE GROUP" at this time. The reported issues regarding the withdrawal of earnings raise significant doubts about the legitimacy and trustworthiness of the platform.

It is important to conduct thorough research and due diligence before investing time and money into any financial endeavor. Always consider the reputation, track record, and user feedback of a platform or organization before committing any funds.

Please be aware that this disclaimer is based on the information available up to *June 19th 2023,* and it is recommended to seek up-to-date information from reliable sources regarding the current status and reputation of "Modern day MMM" and the "OLE GROUP".

We emphasize the importance of exercising caution and sound judgment when engaging in financial activities. It is advisable to consult with financial professionals or trusted advisors before making any investment decisions.

For further questions or enquiry contact on Whatsapp - 07039513798

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *#disclaimer Notice*: Ole Group Scam!!! by AGupdate: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
AGupdate:
[b][/b]*#Disclaimer Notice*: OLE GROUP SCAM!!!

#Withdrawal Difficulty.

I will like to issue a disclaimer regarding a new platform known as Modern day MMM, operated by a group called the OLE GROUP. It has come to our attention that since its inception on the 6th of June, there have been reports of concerning activities associated with this platform.

It has been reported that as of the 15th of June, individuals who have participated in "Modern day MMM" and earned profits are currently facing difficulties *withdrawing their earnings*. This situation has resulted in frustration and concern among participants who expected to have access to their funds. - *We have reasons to believe all this is a SCAM*

Given the information available, we strongly advise individuals to exercise caution and refrain from engaging with "Modern day MMM" or the "OLE GROUP" at this time. The reported issues regarding the withdrawal of earnings raise significant doubts about the legitimacy and trustworthiness of the platform.

It is important to conduct thorough research and due diligence before investing time and money into any financial endeavor. Always consider the reputation, track record, and user feedback of a platform or organization before committing any funds.

Please be aware that this disclaimer is based on the information available up to *June 19th 2023,* and it is recommended to seek up-to-date information from reliable sources regarding the current status and reputation of "Modern day MMM" and the "OLE GROUP".

We emphasize the importance of exercising caution and sound judgment when engaging in financial activities. It is advisable to consult with financial professionals or trusted advisors before making any investment decisions.

For further questions or enquiry contact on WhatsApp - 07039513798

UPDATE,

A ray of hope if you lost your money to OLE GROUP, if you paid into their account using your bank account, I understand you can contact your bank requesting that you were scammed to pay in to their account and that you need help to retrieve your money.
Re: *#disclaimer Notice*: Ole Group Scam!!! by Ibomheadlines: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Please how can I go about it. I invested 6,800.
Re: *#disclaimer Notice*: Ole Group Scam!!! by AGupdate: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2023
Ibomheadlines:
Please how can I go about it. I invested 6,800.

Modify the sample mail below and send it to your BANK.

Subject: Request for Assistance in Recovering Scammed Funds

Dear [Bank's Customer Service Department],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance in recovering funds that I lost due to a fraudulent transaction involving the OLE GROUP. I understand that as a customer of [Bank Name], I have certain protections and rights when it comes to unauthorized transactions and scams.

On [Date of Transaction], I unfortunately fell victim to a scam orchestrated by the OLE GROUP, wherein I was tricked into making a payment of [Amount] to their bank account using my [Bank Name] account. Regrettably, I was unaware of their deceitful intentions at the time of the transaction.

I have taken immediate action by reporting the incident to the local law enforcement authorities and filing a complaint with the appropriate fraud reporting agencies. I have also gathered evidence, including transaction details, communication records, and any other relevant documentation associated with the scam.

I kindly request your support in recovering the funds that were fraudulently transferred to the OLE GROUP's account. I understand that [Bank Name] has policies and procedures in place to assist customers who have fallen victim to scams and fraudulent activities. Specifically, I have been informed that it is possible to request a reversal or chargeback for unauthorized transactions.

I am fully willing to cooperate with any investigation that [Bank Name] undertakes in this matter. I am prepared to provide any additional information or documentation that may be required to support my claim. I believe that with your expertise and assistance, there is a ray of hope in recovering the funds that I have lost.

I kindly request that you initiate the necessary steps to investigate this fraudulent transaction and take appropriate action to retrieve the funds on my behalf. I understand that the process may involve coordination with other financial institutions or relevant parties, and I trust in [Bank Name]'s ability to handle this matter efficiently and effectively.

I am grateful for your attention to this matter and sincerely appreciate any efforts you can make to help me in recovering my scammed funds. Please feel free to contact me at the provided phone number or email address if there is any additional information or documentation required from my end.

Thank you for your prompt assistance and support. I have confidence in [Bank Name]'s commitment to its customers' security and trust that you will do everything possible to help me through this challenging situation.

Yours faithfully,

(1) (Reply)

Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? / What Were Your Greatest Fears As A Child? / NPF Train It Recruits With Wooden Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.