Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South (56746 Views)

The Movement Of The Federal Government From Lagos To Abuja (Videos & Photos) / I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai / Court Restrains Kano Government From Inviting or arresting Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by Jagabanarmy: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by bdon12: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/yari-its-unfair-to-have-leaders-of-all-three-arms-of-government-from-the-south/amp
Even though i don't support tinubu i still tink u are stupid .who cares abt those leading arms of government.
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by ogaemma: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
Keep kwayet.
When Buhari did his own we all kept kwayet.
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by Enemyofpeace: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
The other man left us in sorrows, tears and blood; may this man be different.
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by dicksonohm(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/yari-its-unfair-to-have-leaders-of-all-three-arms-of-government-from-the-south/amp
DURING Buhari administration, only Osinbajo was a Christian among NO 1 to no. 6

It was fair then, right?
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by Theoarhics: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Last administration:

Buhari -North president
Lawan- North Senate President
Mustapha, Amina - North :CJN
NSA- North
COAS-North
CONS-NORTH
COAir Staff- North
IGP- North

So Yari till ya were

1 Like

Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by Newton1045: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tinubu cannot pay buhari back enuf.

If I were in his shoes, core notherners wil suffer. Buhari employed only his people.

Go CBN, CUSTOM, INLAND REVENUE
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by Yankee101: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
When buhari did it there was no issue abi
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by TenQ: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Yari is amongst the Northern elements,who don't want Nigeria to move but are real enemies of the Nation,as they give the Northern People the impression that the Southern people don't like them and is a Very Big lie,just being deceptive!
- Is it the Northern People of Zanfara that said he should not account for the Homongous Money he spent over N400-Biillion and more and he has been going from one Court to another to stop the State Agents from holding him accountable!
Yari is one of those who are still living in the Past!
Thank God Nigerian Youths( East,West, North and South) wants to know why those who were Governors and other Representatives are now very Rich than the State itself!
Most Northerners are now wiser because of those in the North that have used this kind of Yari tricks to deceive them, instead of providing them with Dividend of Democracy!
Very Shameful,as he has nothing to offer Nigerians!
If any region would protest about Tinubu's appointments, it shouldn't be the North except that Yari would have preferred that the COAS is a northern Muslim.
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by Teymanhenry(f): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nigerian politicians are the most shamelelss creatures on earth. Any sane APC Hausa Muslim politician from the North have no right to complain about anything in this government.
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by Deemas(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Procashtips:

When did Tanko become the CJN?
When was Onnoghen the CJN?

Was there a time when my submission occurred or not? If yes, Yari should have asked either PMB or Ahmad Lawan to resign so we won't have it all North.
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by Procashtips(m): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Deemas:

Was there a time when my submission occurred or not? If yes, Yari should have asked either PMB or Ahmad Lawan to resign so we won't have it all North.

Hope you didn't forget that Onnoghen from the south was CJN under Buhari for more than 2 years?

Onnoghen - South (2017-2019).
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by WorldRichest: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
He is very right. It is unfair to have leaders of the 3 arms of government from the South.

However, it is not unfair to have the leaders of the 10 arms and legs of government from the North. Ogun kill his mama. Useless animals. When the useless dumb Buhari was president, the leaders of all the arms, legs, and bodies of government were Northerners who all do not merit the position.

2 Likes

Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by NAC1666: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Racoon:

Hahaha. Yari forgot so soon. Muhammad Buhari-president(executive),Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan-senate president and Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad-CJN(judiciary) all are from the north. Yari should calm down,he never see nothing

1 Like

Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by Fortruth: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
He is what Oyibo call Nigger
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by UbaGwele: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Racoon:

It was right when it was all from the north Abi? Buhari, Lawan, And that CJN all from north. Plus the heads of most sexurity Chiefs
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by musty16: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nonesense! If not for selfishness and greed of some of the nothern bloc senators, weytin for carry Abdulaziz Yari contest against the party choice?
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by kingyakos: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Did you said this nonsense when same was in buhari government.
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by Exceed15: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Shame on yari. Nonsense talk
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by PaellaPaella: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
They are taking south for a fool, not their fault we south gave them the room for all this abnormal entitled mentality, in fact everything wrong with Nigeria as a country is due to this people, i don't believe Nigeria will ever progress due to this people. everything about them is power and nothing else.
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by Advancedman(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by PaellaPaella: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Advancedman:

Because south is the Brainard while north is the Clifford.

South would have been a beautiful country and example to other African countries without the north East and north West specifically, we are here already and it is not going to change anytime soon.
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by GodSon1900: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
BloomingDale:

Then when it comes to Northern rule, they will undo all the work we Southerners have done. Are you guys not tired of going round in circles? Please no more Northern rule.

Lol

How is that possible
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by GodSon1900: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
PaellaPaella:

South would have been a beautiful country and example to other African countries without the north East and north West specifically, we are here already and it is not going to change anytime soon.

If Nnamdi had agreed with Awolowo then
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by GodSon1900: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
WorldRichest:
He is very right. It is unfair to have leaders of the 3 arms of government from the South.

However, it is not unfair to have the leaders of the 10 arms and legs of government from the North. Ogun kill his mama. Useless animals. When the useless dumb Buhari was president, the leaders of all the arms, legs, and bodies of government were Northerners who all do not merit the position.

😮
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by xtervaganza(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
This one is an ugly tribalist

1 Like

Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by Deemas(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Procashtips:

Hope you didn't forget that Onnoghen from the south was CJN under Buhari for more than 2 years?

Onnoghen - South (2017-2019).

I don't know what exactly you're talking about. When Justice Ariwoola retires, the next most senior Judge will take over. Please allow the south to enjoy their time while it lasts.

Mind you I am even a Northerner.
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by PaellaPaella: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
GodSon1900:

If Nnamdi had agreed with Awolowo then

I wasn't born during the time of Zik so i don't even know who Zik is, can't we the new generation correct the mistakes and see we are not one?
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by GodSon1900: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Theoarhics:
Last administration:

Buhari -North president
Lawan- North Senate President
Mustapha, Amina - North :CJN
NSA- North
COAS-North
CONS-NORTH
COAir Staff- North
IGP- North

So Yari till ya were

😏
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by Procashtips(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Deemas:

I don't know what exactly you're talking about. When Justice Ariwoola retires, the next most senior Judge will take over. Please allow the south to enjoy their time while it lasts.

Mind you I am even a Northerner.

My message is for those who claimed Buhari used only northerners as the CJN
Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by PaellaPaella: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
GodSon1900:

😮

I don't have a problem with a Northern person because I've had two great friends from Kaduna south precisely and another from Niger Republic, very loveable and honest people who have done something nobody has ever done to me apart from my family . but we can't neglect our differences and culture, we can't grow this way.

It's better to share your country with people whom you share the same ideology with, I used to think Nigeria will work someday but with my age and what I've seen I come to the conclusion it is impossible.

We need to be honest with ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South by GodSon1900: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
PaellaPaella:

I wasn't born during the time of Zik so I don't even know who Zik is, can't we the new generation correct the mistakes and see we are not one?

Like you said:

"we are here already and it is not going to change anytime soon"

Because it is hard now

But I think we can sha if we can reason together

Edit:
I mean the South has not even worked well within the zones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola / Jonathan's Daughter, Faith And Husband Godswill Edward, Kids In New Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.