Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Usher/tameka Wedding Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher/tameka Wedding Pics (2408 Views)

GOSSIP; Ti's Wife Tameka 'tiny' Harris Shows Off Her "Amazing" New Eye Colour / Usher Wants Ex-wife Tameka Raymond To Drop His Name / Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usher/tameka Wedding Pics by aadun: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2007
Enjoy
Re: Usher/tameka Wedding Pics by druggie233(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2007
Usher doesnt really look happy shocked shocked shocked and I can't see his mom or younger brother
Re: Usher/tameka Wedding Pics by zigbo(f): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2007
who else can u see apart from the couple

so the wedding l8a took place shocked . . . i think usher is in for big trouble,this girl must be using some kind of voodoo on him undecided
Re: Usher/tameka Wedding Pics by trendy(f): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2007
hun, usher looks somehow,
looks like * so she don tie me down* lol just kidding

whatever comes out of this marriage, na dem sabi
Re: Usher/tameka Wedding Pics by Emad(f): 9:02am On Jan 21, 2008
i thought white was a symbol of purity,
Big belle and white gown get weti in common?
lipsrsealed
Re: Usher/tameka Wedding Pics by darmys(f): 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2008
Lmao
Re: Usher/tameka Wedding Pics by omogenaija(f): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2008
i heard a rumor that usher's mom wasnt happy about the wedding so she didnt attend. undecided lipsrsealed pls dont quote me
Re: Usher/tameka Wedding Pics by idycroft(f): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2008
that was the report that her mum dont want him to marry tameka but i can say if the report is true or not because tabloid like to create scence.
but today usher lost his father according to a blog

Usher’s Father Dies in Atlanta Hospital
Mon, 21 January 2008

Usher’s father, Usher Raymond III, passed away at an Atlanta hospital on Friday.

The Chattanooga Times Free Press first reported the news in its obituaries section.

The funeral will take place later this week at the Taylor funeral home chapel in Chattanooga, Tenn.

Usher and his wife Tameka’s son, Usher Raymond V, turns two months this Saturday.

R.I.P.

justjared.buzznet.com

(1) (Reply)

Shakira Shows Off Her Cute Little Boy / See The Big Hips Of Toolz / Nkem Owoh To Touch My B00BS Because The Movie Needed To Look Real [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.