Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win (496 Views)

Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return / Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return / Austin Ejide Targets Super Eagles Return After Six Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win by newsmag: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
The Super Eagles of Nigeria return to Lagos after defeating Sierra Leone in Monrovia.

Nigeria secured their place with a thrilling 3-2 victory over Sierra Leone in Monrovia, thanks to Victor Osimhen’s brilliant brace and a last-minute goal from substitute Kelechi Iheanacho.

See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_R58gMMU94&t=7s

https://newsmag.com.ng/super-eagles-return-to-lagos-after-sealing-afcon-ticket-with-sierra-leone-win-see-video/

Re: Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win by oloriooko(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Is Musa in possession of Paseiro nu.des?
what on earth is his usefulness on that team, hes blocking the chance of other younger players
if he makes the afcon list then Paseiro has confirmed Musa has a card up his sleeve

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win by YourMrBoo: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Beautiful ❤️
Re: Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win by YourMrBoo: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
oloriooko:
Is Musa in possession of Paseiro nu.des?
what on earth is his usefulness on that team, hes blocking the chance of other younger players
if he makes the afcon list then Paseiro has confirmed Musa has a card up his sleeve

You're not serious.

In as much he didn't play but with his presence off pitch, his wealth of experience and his desire to see the super eagles grow shouldn't be taken for granted.

You're a hater with the card up your haggard sleeve

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win by Xscape1993(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
YourMrBoo:

You're not serious.

In as much he didn't play but with his presence off pitch, his wealth of experience and his desire to see the super eagles grow shouldn't be taken for granted.

I owe you one chill trophy beer.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win by ManWater: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
Congrats.
But Nigerians no try at all - I saw different spellings of our future goat yesterday...

Oshimen
Osimehin
Osimem
Osimen
Osohmen
Osimehn
Osihimen
Osihmen
Re: Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win by VeryWickedMan: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Arrest all of them except Osimhen and Iheanacho.
Shoot Uzoho, Musa and Simon.

Re: Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win by oloriooko(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
which yeye experience off pitch nonsense talk
i wonder how we do things in this country, we have better players in our league than Musa who has paid his dues still gumming butt on the bench
Musa is being selfish and inconsiderate
he has served 9ja, he should go away!

YourMrBoo:

You're not serious.

Re: Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win by YourMrBoo: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
oloriooko:
which yeye experience off pitch nonsense talk
i wonder how we do things in this country, we have better players in our league than Musa who has paid his dues still gumming butt on the bench
Musa is being selfish and inconsiderate
he has served 9ja, he should go away!

Go carry am commot...

Una type like to dey disparage good stuffs and forget things too easily...

Musa has one of the highest caps and I believe the technical team will learn one or two from him before letting him go buh I doubt you will ever understand this.
Re: Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win by oloriooko(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
learn what from Musa? how to over stay your welcome in the team? if Musa be teacher why do we have coaches then
we have better players than him in our league
the man should go home and enjoy his money, he should stop stalling our team's growth

YourMrBoo:

Go carry am commot...

Una type like to dey disparage good stuffs and forget things too easily...

Musa has one of the highest caps and I believe the technical team will learn one or two from him before letting him go buh I doubt you will ever understand this.
Re: Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win by YourMrBoo: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
oloriooko:
learn what from Musa? how to over stay your welcome in the team? if Musa be teacher why do we have coaches then
we have better players than him in our league
the man should go home and enjoy his money, he should stop stalling our team's growth

Oga go pursue him na
Re: Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win by oloriooko(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2023
YourMrBoo:

Oga go pursue him na

No worry he will soon be disgraced out of that place now he's become a nuisance to the team useless selfish man
Re: Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win by YourMrBoo: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2023
oloriooko:

No worry he will soon be disgraced out of that place now he's become a nuisance to the team useless selfish man

He will soon... cheesy grin

He has accomplished more than your entire family
Re: Super Eagles Return To Lagos After Sealing AFCON Ticket With Sierra Leone Win by oloriooko(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2023
so he should grow grey hairs on the team cuz he has accomplished more than your entire family?
think straight bro, try put your brains to work for once!

YourMrBoo:

He will soon... cheesy grin

He has accomplished more than your entire family

(1) (Reply)

7 Odds For Today / Like I Said Football Betting Is A Game Of Intelligence Minus Emotions / ONE-ON-ONE With Sulaimon Olagbade A.k.a Tyson Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.