Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground (26431 Views)

Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS / ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B / Akpabio Withdraws Court Case Challenging Election Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by Kion: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Issorait
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Corruption rules and owns Nigeria!!!

Rule of law is dead and buried!
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by Victoxy(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lol
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by forerunner022(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
I laugh.
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by Akonimohate12: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin grin theives

Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by OmoNla99: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
The more you 👀 the less you see. Make dem dey play ooo.
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by Menclothing: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
Buhari signed withdrawal of case how many month ago ?
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by Throwback: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
$43 million for National security operations

Even CIA is shocked grin

CIA will be shocked at the paltry sum.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by gazilion: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
What PMB did in his last minutes in office will make the devil look like a saint

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by Ogene001: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Obi is coming to sanitize the system. Tinubu's economic reforms are good but corruption is his undoing. This man Oke is being considered for NSA. Thieves everywhere
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by soil4soil(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
DMerciful:
Corruption cannot fight corruption!

Obi will come through the Supreme Court to sanitize the country

It's now supreme court not tribunal again. grin grin grin
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by greypencils: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wondeful
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by condralbedez: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Indeed. Corruption got carried-over.

You'll never see "This government will favour me and my family" crooner on threads that exposes this government.
Don't mind the miscreants, I wonder how the Government will favour them, when they don't have any blood lineage with the rule class, just a mere tribal Man.... Make Dem dey play!!!
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by DOptical: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
It was stated that it was former president who terminated the case but I want these people to be made to release the money they stole before they are released. This was even about the money which was found in an incomplete building at ikoyi. Was there any more looted money? That was why I said I don't understand why OBJ created the multiple naira notes..

It was also stated that it was terminated by the former President on the ground of national security because they don't want to expose more people. so that was why DSS was fighting with Efcc..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by Khallicopyro: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
This is probably why DSS dey harass EFCC. E be like say na Baba get that money o? Hmmmm....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by JohnBullMySon: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Throwback:

CIA will be shocked at the paltry sum.
Let's be honest, what is NIA using $43 million for?
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by fourboys: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
wiseone28:
One of those bundle is enough for me
grin grin grin
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by slowice(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
they are protecting the rich looters they and on the other hand making policies that will make the poor poorer while poor agbadorians sing their praise undecided

This shit is rigged against the masses but the foolish masses ate defending the looters because of tribal and religious reason.

Our criminal government will always defend the rich looter and impoverish the poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by bitbillionaire: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
This government is beginning to fall my hand big time in the fight against corruption.

I need to have a rethink.
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by Badonasty(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
lol…I know say na wetin go end this case be this…efcc should have called the NIA Oga on phone…but cos dem wan trend dem run go call paso
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by Throwback: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Let's be honest, what is NIA using $43 million for?

Nothing, because like the CIA, they do not disclose their activities nor do they give account of monies that they are allocated but not explicitly referenced in the national budget.

That case was a foolish case to prosecute from the beginning.

If they found that the NIA head had personal wealth beyond his office, they could go ahead with a personal prosecution.

But trying to prosecute the agency head for acknowledging that cash found in a secret stash house actually belongs to the NIA, when you know that the NIA is a discrete organisation that cannot transact business with the normal paper trails, was a big folly that Buhari allowed but corrected at the twilight of his regime.

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
many still dont understand that the interest of the country must always come FIRST!
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by FxMasterz: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Indeed. Corruption got carried-over.

You'll never see "This government will favour me and my family" crooner on threads that exposes this government.

Even when it was clearly stated in the report that Buhari approved the striking out of the case before he left office, you still find every means to blame the current government for the actions of its predecessor. This type of sentiment isn't good for nation building.
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by ubox: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
$43 million for National security operations

Even CIA is shocked grin
How much do u think CIA uses for their operations,
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by jaxxy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
tinubu is working
Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by DMerciful(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Use your head. All election cases go on appeal until finality
soil4soil:

Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
soil4soil:

What da fork difference does it make? People just want a corrupt free country. Now, what is your opinion on the topic about $43 million and £27 million found in a flat. undecided i bet you don't have any sensible opinion to make, someone looted such huge amount and you are on here laughing and thinks it is funny. Money you and I would never set eyes on half it in our life time. You think it is funny? Fuul! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by BabaRamota1980: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/icymi-ikoyi-43m-affair-ends-as-efcc-withdraws-court-case-on-national-security-grounds/amp

So Oke has to be reinstated to his job, his tenure bridged and then paid in arrears.

grin

Bottomline, If the people behind that money loot were revealed it will scatter the nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground by Racoon(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
The defenders of corruption ti lu le. Tinubu the corruption Master will teach Buhari how to pight kwaraption. Emilokan kwaraption pightersHe will definitely continue from where the kwaraption pighter stopped...Thieves
Well said sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Donates Her Salary (N500,000) To South Africa Returnees (Photo) / Imo Women Shut Sterling Global Oil Company Over Unpaid Burial Rites / Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.