Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) (76955 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by kestolove95(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
So na dispatch Ryder come present d award? I don die

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by stormborn28(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Foodqueen:
Congratulations

) by eepeepook: 7:17pm
Who are “our?” Hopefully this will be the last we hear of her. Next thing you know, news will surface of her being a politician’s sugar baby. Another thing which may happen is her being a contestant on BBNaija 2024.

Hmmmm.mm...
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Hezmatosky: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Just like you marry olosho because of bed experience, when she finally enter your house, she begin to frame am not in the mood or is sex food? This kin girl as she be so, can she pound yam mixam with fufu or garry? Norbe to cook noodles be say you cook undecided
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Basicend: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
Something we dammy don dey do warm up for. .
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Basicend: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
kestolove95:
So na dispatch Ryder come present d award? I don die

Na arrangee na. . It's all for the cameras. .

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Basicend: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
Dogo246:
Omo see bum-bum. Maybe I should just slide into this girl's Dm. Miracle no de tire Jesus.

Remove Jesus from your ashewo escapade. .

And dat babe na politicians meat o. . Or may be she fit consider u for driver role sha. .

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Lomprico2: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Chef Dammy will soon Collect her Own too. Congrats to Hilda and Congrats to Chef Dammy in Advance.

Dammy will collect when she tries ag asgain next time.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by sukkot: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

Cc.

Sukkot
nice one Chief. congrats to her
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Cassandraloius: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
A Sexy and a Beautiful chef, her smile is phenomenal. Congratulations my love! wink

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by haybee2018(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
insidelife22:
to give her doggy just dey hungry me... grin angry cheesy grin

pervert!! grin grin
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by hardbody: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
YoungLionken:
Please enough of this Hilda-Cooking-Guinness bullshi, it's okay...

Painment grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Denko2721987(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
I hope when she opens it, it wouldn't be one huge Love Machine she would see there angry

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Xkale1996(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
lascos912:
you see makeup you dey call am pretty
no mind am
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=Basicend post=123908478]

Remove Jesus from your ashewo escape. .

And dat babe na politicians meet o. . Or may be she fit consider u for driver role sha. .[/quot

Taaa!. You don't know who you're talking to.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Maysdevices(f): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nazgul:
Congratulations to her...I sincerely admired her dedication towards breaking that record.

Very soon, we'll start having people attempting and breaking that record everyday. We'll bastardize the record to the extent that Guinness would just have to ban Nigeria from competing for any of their records.
Joker. You are late to the party.

It has been so bastardized that there are records as ridiculous as the largest gathering of people dressed in a Batman suit, largest mashed potato fight.

When I read comments like I feel so embarrassed. Something the whole world has destroyed to the point that’s it’s not even taken seriously anymore is what Nigerians are claiming they want to bastardize. And this is since I was a teenager 13years ago with guinesss record books in my house. A things that has been going on since the 70’s? You know about it in 2023 and want to bastardize it.

Lmaooo.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by favor914: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
ManWater:
Congrats.
I just hope she sabi cook, because cooking 200hrs & ending up with tasteless food makes no sense to me.
They say the taste of the food is in the pudding, nice one though grin.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by favor914: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
Maysdevices:
Joker. You are late to the party.

It has been so bastardized that there are records as ridiculous as the largest gathering of people dressed in a Batman suit, largest mashed potato fight.

When I read comments like I feel so embarrassed. Something the whole world has destroyed to the point that’s it’s not even taken seriously anymore is what Nigerians are claiming they want to bastardize. And this is since I was a teenager 13years ago with guinesss record books in my house. A things that has been going on since the 70’s? You know about it in 2023 and want to bastardize it.

Lmaooo.
Biggest boobs in Nigeria.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by CanadaStudent: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
EBMedia:
More

Meme loading...
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by uvie66: 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
ManWater:
Congrats.
I just hope she sabi cook, because cooking 200hrs & ending up with tasteless food makes no sense to me.
.....na true you talkooo, because the people wey giam award them taste the food wey she cook.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by kenchop: 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
HOW'S THAT YOUR BUSINESS? LIVE AND LET LIVE or BETTER STILL DIE.

Omihanifa:
She will still celebrate it tonight with one sugar daddy.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Well deserved
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Confirmedzombie: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Very ugly broke illiterate attention seeker.

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Switruth: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Chef Dammy will soon Collect her Own too. Congrats to Hilda and Congrats to Chef Dammy in Advance.
Oyibo no too foolish like that oh.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Rexymania(m): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
insidelife22:
to give her doggy just dey hungry me... grin angry cheesy grin

Dog eat dog
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Kennytopp55(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Olo complet
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by ibtommy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Omihanifa:
She will still celebrate it tonight with one sugar daddy.
You be the sugar daddy? Agbaya! Omode iya!!!
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
ManWater:
Congrats.

Perhaps you should have gone to the venue then, to taste the food she prepared while the cook-a-thon was on.

Abi all the people trooping in and eating her food were somehow cast under a spell about the sweetness of her food?

Not one person so much as drew any attention to that.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by 43Ronin: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
she's hot AF. damn she deserves every award. abeg make that ugly chef park for one corner.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by 43Ronin: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
ManWater:
Congrats.
and who you come be? who you epp
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Who is the chef that won Nigeria the best jollof in Africa?

Thank you.

Person wey win Jollof Face-Off against Ghana, na im her food no sweet. grin

Peak fooling.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Penryn: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Good for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) / Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.