Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) (77002 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Bigchristo: 3:46am On Jun 20, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFw3cXRa62w

Nigerian chef and Guinness World Record holder for marathon cooking, Hilda Effiong Bassey, (aka Hilda Baci), has announced the arrival of her award plaque, IGBERETV reports.

Baci revealed this in a video she posted on her Twitter page on Monday.

She was certified as the new record holder for the longest cooking by an individual with 93 hours and 11 minutes.

In the video, she received the award plaque packaged in a box and delivered by a dispatch rider. She captioned the video;

https://twitter.com/hildabacicooks/status/1670823621147721730?t=whu6F26VnSYfzwQgKjQwkQ&s=19
Congratulations to Hilda Baci my baby keep excelling
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Ogatobe: 3:48am On Jun 20, 2023
I just had a hardon watching this, can't explain why. Congratulations to her Sha .
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by FBIBOT(m): 3:48am On Jun 20, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

You are asking if a Michelin star rated Chef can cook? grin

LOL are you surprised? Welcome to Nigeria.... 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:09am On Jun 20, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Ekuke dummy with her cricket legs where she dey? Enemies of progress with no brain. Person just discovered her talent, built it and make something out of it then suddenly one sick mongrel from no where wanted to rubish her efforts.

No be juju be dat
see how you trivialized and rubbished God's creation, you that cant create a toothpick.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:23am On Jun 20, 2023
lascos912:
you see makeup you dey call am pretty

Leave am make e dey play na

Though she's heavily endowed, maybe that's what he's referring to as pretty
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by aydgov: 4:33am On Jun 20, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by WAPINATION: 4:36am On Jun 20, 2023
lascos912:
you see makeup you dey call am pretty

My brother e chock me..ooo

To me any Lady that can not appear in public without wearing makeup is not pretty. If you are pretty you do not need all these nonsense heavy makeup. see her face well some guys mostly African men as far as babe get nyaaash and boby she fine and this is the reason almost all the ladies in Lagos has embraced doing their nyaash as a entrepreneurial investment.

just as some guys go tell you say Mercy Johnson fine die! just because dem see nyaash and big boby.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Royceey(m): 4:56am On Jun 20, 2023
Seal and Confirmed Everyone can Rest now.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Koboland(f): 4:57am On Jun 20, 2023
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by faceLAGOS: 4:58am On Jun 20, 2023
I don’t know why I dislike this girl.

Intuitively.

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Aguilar(m): 5:09am On Jun 20, 2023
insidelife22:
to give her doggy just dey hungry me... grin angry cheesy grin
grin grin see your dirty mind, instead of you to dey follow word of God

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 5:23am On Jun 20, 2023
This babe go sweet well well for bed, her ringtones go loud gidi gan and she come sabi cook again. Na real wife material.

Ajepako good morning
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Wanbissaka: 5:26am On Jun 20, 2023
Good morning nlanders

I kindly appeal for any help I can get. I currently am undergoing my last days in school and the budget for me is tight. I kindly solicit support as my final project defense is on Thursday. I will appreciate anything given to my. To avoid ban my account number is on my signature.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Dybala11(m): 5:32am On Jun 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
She's pretty.💜💜💜
Check out her pictures without makeup first. 😂😂
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Chochovini: 5:49am On Jun 20, 2023
[quote author=TemplarLandry post=123904442] [i]She's pretty. Nope! She‘s only endowed “Nyashically“ check out the first pix. I don‘t fancy a make up face and say a girl is pretty. Only without it.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by PeggySandas(f): 5:54am On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Can imagine the joy and fulfillment running through her veins.

It’s a pity Peter Obi was unable to experience such after the last election. Asiwaju truncated his hopes.

🤣🤣🤣

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Chochovini: 6:02am On Jun 20, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Ekuke dummy with her cricket legs where she dey? Enemies of progress with no brain. Person just discovered her talent, built it and make something out of it then suddenly one sick mongrel from no where wanted to rubish her efforts.

No be juju be dat
. Lols. Funny at Ekuke and Mongrel. Chai Nairalanders can insult! No let one desperate chic like that from one part of Ekiti State hear this insult o.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Earnmoreprofit(m): 6:04am On Jun 20, 2023
We are here
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Chochovini: 6:08am On Jun 20, 2023
jimcaddy:
Omo this Hilda babe is very beautiful.
. Yes, she‘s Nyashically blessed and beautiful sha.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by carl90(m): 6:13am On Jun 20, 2023
Congrats,Chef Hilda.
Keep up the good work.
Others are just catching cruise.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Donyenye: 6:17am On Jun 20, 2023
Congratulations to her.

She's beautiful though ♥️
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by yugoo: 6:17am On Jun 20, 2023
Good morning Duchess. Please my kids are going to their Biometrics this morning and I have need to get an urgent answer from you. If their upload will be done at TLS, having all the hard copies at hand, what do we do about pictures since all are in soft copy form? Do we need to print them out too or they can do that worh the soft copy provided?

Thanks, am waiting
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 20, 2023
What Has The Capacity To Liberate You Is This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILnP0taYiMw
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Jaykid0x: 6:32am On Jun 20, 2023
YoungLionken:
Please enough of this Hilda-Cooking-Guinness bullshi, it's okay...

Finally a person with sense
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Julliet1122: 6:32am On Jun 20, 2023
Acekidc4:
Chef Dammy will soon Collect her Own too. Congrats to Hilda and Congrats to Chef Dammy in Advance.
Which of the chef Dammy?
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by ariesbull: 6:38am On Jun 20, 2023
Acekidc4:
Chef Dammy will soon Collect her Own too. Congrats to Hilda and Congrats to Chef Dammy in Advance.
you play too much
...after offing gas to pick ewa
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by forexprophet(m): 6:39am On Jun 20, 2023
YORUBA WEY SABI COOK RUBBISH DIRTY FOOD IN DIRTY ENVIRONMENT WITHOUT BATHING......It will be tasteless

ManWater:
Congrats.
I just hope she sabi cook, because cooking 200hrs & ending up with tasteless food makes no sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 6:41am On Jun 20, 2023
Can anyone observe that this was re-staged for the glam because the package was already opened ?

EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFw3cXRa62w

Nigerian chef and Guinness World Record holder for marathon cooking, Hilda Effiong Bassey, (aka Hilda Baci), has announced the arrival of her award plaque, IGBERETV reports.

Baci revealed this in a video she posted on her Twitter page on Monday.

She was certified as the new record holder for the longest cooking by an individual with 93 hours and 11 minutes.

In the video, she received the award plaque packaged in a box and delivered by a dispatch rider. She captioned the video;

https://twitter.com/hildabacicooks/status/1670823621147721730?t=whu6F26VnSYfzwQgKjQwkQ&s=19
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by ManWater: 6:42am On Jun 20, 2023
FireUpNow:

There is nothing like tasteless food, it all depends on how your tongue is used to salt and Maggie or other seasoning. You cannot call a food with low salt as a tasteless food. Mind you low salt food are the best health wise.
According to your logic, every girl sabi cook. OK o.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Dozie32(m): 6:44am On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Can imagine the joy and fulfillment running through her veins.

It’s a pity Peter Obi was unable to experience such after the last election. Asiwaju truncated his hopes.

You dey mental
Re: Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) by Linuxdomains: 6:45am On Jun 20, 2023
Too much makeup.... so disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) / Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.