Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day (44944 Views)

Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day - AIT / Court Admits Electoral Documents Tendered By LP, Obi - Punch.ng / Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by jrusky(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2023
TheRealestGuy:

Says mr rusky from a mud hut in nassarawa?

This level of hate is unhealthy for you!

Go and do town Hall meeting to address my concern for SE region.

This exactly what I'm saying instead to be building relationship only insults is all you are building and you want other tribe to accept you as president?

Bro listen good North, SW and the SS will rule Nigeria forever mark my word just carry on insulting ok.

If obi is not an idiot of highest class how dare him placed SE political lifeline in the hand of headless mobs called Obidient, is it the SE that asked him to toe such silly path?

2 Likes

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Winnin009: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2023
NOHOLDSBAR:

Dumbo, not the server getting overwhelmed but the upload system itself. Mo matter how good your server is, you Still need a fast and capable bandwidth to upload anything. The network was not processing the uploads as fast as necessary.

It’s was overwhelmed by just the presidential voting that had the least number of contestants as oppose to the others that had over five hundred names and votes to collate and send in real time?!

Just throw your phone away and hang yourself. Your attempt to defend what is so glaring before your eyes is despicable. You must be a horrible person in reality. Lol
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by komzy589(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2023
9jatriot:
Perhaps someone could provide an explanation regarding this matter. How do any of these factors prove that Obi won the election?

His argument seems to suggest that if the results were not uploaded to iREV, the entire election should be canceled in order for his line of reasoning to make sense. However, I am trying to understand the basis of his argument, which implies that everything went well until the uploading process, without any indication of altered results in those units. He is solely relying on the fact that the results did not upload to claim victory.

I have mentioned before that Obi, along with his lawyers and associates, is aware that he did not win, which is why he is not even attempting to demonstrate his victory and is solely focusing on the issue of iREV not functioning properly.

Nonetheless, INEC should provide a proper explanation as to why that aspect did not work.
Why was iREV needed in the first place!
To avoid manipulation of the results.
So yes it makes sense that the results were altered because the original plan was not followed.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Winnin009: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2023
ThatCEO:

U no gree say u be mumu. Which network can't handle d upload of a bloody image file? Na movie dem dey upload?

And by d way, d same network uploaded other results except presidential.

Presidential that had way less candidates o.

1 Like

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Adakintroy: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2023
Winnin009:

But Obama won the electoral college by a fair margin.

Winning the electoral college is winning the election in America.

Talk another thing. And Biden didn’t cry foul. Only Trump did and that’s why he stayed only four years in power because America knows and believes in their electoral process for one crazy man to cry foul about it.

And Trump rugged his way into power; he was lucky that the republicans had the house when the Democrats moved to present the evidence before the house but it was blocked; for obvious reasons.

Trump rigged his way. But biden did not? Show were you stand. Same democrats through Hilary that was crying Russian Interfering and was clamouring impeachment. You miss it.

Anyway am not for who is right or wrong true or false Just that there is talk of rigging thats all.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Winnin009: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Knowledge is expensive and should be given to those who are humble enough to learn. Don't even try to educate the fool.

Omo. You harsh o. Don’t blame them too much. Most are just victims of poor education in the country.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Ayodeoba: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming.
coming to Anambra?
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Ayodeoba: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2023
Reinaldo:

APC messed with wrong person
lol all Peter obi is doing is just wasting of time! By the time court gives his verdict, he will disappear to thin air
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2023
sreamsense:
Do you expect it to have glitches before? What will be the essence of security measures INEC engineers put in place to secure AWS server? INEC engineer will tell you they resist attacks against the server from their end. And can you even defend internet connectivity issues from device users? LP can't prove this, they are only wasting time. By the time the engineer is crossed examine now, he may make LP feel like mumu

You are the mumu here by not reading before typing the engineer is she not he.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by senatordave1(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

That is screwed logic and not tenable in law. Was he, the Minister of Communication that developed the server to have known there was an attack and glitch on the server during the election and it only affects the presidential election alone while the remaining two were unaffected. Again, INEC must proof beyond reasonable doubt that truly they experienced glitches but remember INEC is not the developer of the server and the developer have control and fact and incontrovertible and immutable data in their control.

Inec does not need to prove anything.this aspect lp are developing is going nowhere sir
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by senatordave1(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You know the difference. The 2010 Electoral Act has no clause for transmission of results, so there is no way a case can be hinge on it while the 2022 Electoral Act mandated transmission of results at the polling units as may be prescribed by the commission. And what the commission prescribed is IREVs in clause 93 of their guidelines for the conduct of the 2023 General Elections.

By virtue of osun Judgment,anything from inec server is thirdhand data
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by jrusky(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

1999 your people voted for southwest

2003 your people voted for southwest even when ojukwu was a presidential aspirants and chuba was a vice presidential aspirant.

2007 your people voted for the north west even when a lot of your people particapated in that elections including Rochas.

2011 your people voted for the south south

2015 your people voted for the south south

2019 your people voted for the North east

2023 your people voted for the south east for the first time in this fourth republic and you say your people are playing a bitter and bad politics because they voted for someone from their region.

Critical thinking skills isn't cheap to come by, I rest my case.

Nnwanne you mo get my message pls listen good before typing shit.

I asked again and again is it because of that the stupid obi placed SE God given last chance in the hands of miscreants and headless mobs called obidiet? With the way obi and his occultic movement conducted themselves is it the right way for SE to be accepted by other region to be the president?

Stop beating about the bush, obi 2023 political stupidity has nailed the chance of SE becoming the president in Nigeria and has even buried it forever only miracle can turn it around. Take this to the bank.....

Ask yourself with what the SE, obi and obidient insult hell out of Tinubu and his tribe left and right and even threaten their existence do you think they will ever support any igbo man ever? Oh you think obj and that confused opc old fool will be the only one to vote? Same thing the North receiving their gnos gbas, oga wake up ok.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Jaelluiz: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2023
AntiWailer:
Very slow people.

How will a 3rd party determine wether an application has issues on a particular day ?

Do they have access to the logs ? Can Amazon tell us what happened on the local client wether it did not even establish any connection to their network.

Can they establish that there was no connectivity issues between the device and the remote systems on the said date. ?

This is one of the cheapest BULL SHIIIT to throw away.

I kept pitying OBIDIENTS. Na swagger dey get, they are mostly illiterates.

Another INEC server case going no where.

What nonsense are you saying? The report from inec says there were glitches in the transmission of live results. Do you know that AWS cloud services have an uptime SLA of almost 100%? And that many cloud based services in Nigeria and West Africa region may have also been tenants to the same server hosting irev? If their server to which we were tenants at the time had no downtime, then INEC must explain what networks the BVAS machines used at the time which would choose the 25th of February to have a general downtime in all 36 states as at the time of upload of the presidential results only.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Freethinker87: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2023
sreamsense:

This Obi-idiot will not stop disgracing themselves ignorantly. Once they know small JavaScript, they are now IT expert like this ignorant one I quoted. What has auto scaling got to do with security? Every cloud like Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and AWS come up with extensive security measures in place to protect customer data including network monitoring, intrusion detection, and encryption, but those are just basic security measures, you will need to add more security measures for your organization needs from your end.

INEC is a big organization as customer to AWS, INEC must still take measures to protect her own data by setting up firewall rules to protect cloud server and internal Network using hardware&software measures, patching systems regularly, regularly monitoring activity logs especially during election,security audits, setting multi-factor authentication (MFA), encryption and ensuring proper access control is put in place to ensure that data is safe in the event of an attack. INEC will have designated computers and network link to AWS and her IT department in charge

There are several security measures that you can put in place to protect your organization when using cloud server like AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or other VPS even though cloud service has taken care of some for you, need of individual organization differ and their security challenges differ. One man cloud user may be satisfied with security that came with AWS, but for many corporate organizations extra security measures will still be taken care of by themselves in terms of hardware and software security measure against their Network and server.

During election, INEC engineers and IT experts will have to be vigilant and work specially to safeguard AWS and her own network. They will ensure they stay ON 24 hours monitoring activity logs and intruder access to their AWS server. AWS will never give INEC or other organizations all security measures they need to protect themselves. Basic security measures AWS provided can never be enough for big organization like INEC, they will need to put extra security measure.

Don't allow being obidient to block your sense of reasoning or being over emotional that you can't see reality again. Wait for your AWS engineer to be crossed examined today if she will not ridicule LP/Obi. She can only talk about general AWS status for the day, she can't talk about security measure INEC engineers put in place from their end to ensure no attack is successful on AWS.

You yourself is too ignorant, auto-scaling you are talking about has nothing to do with security measure in this context of discussion it is just about storage flexibility to meet sudden increases in storage demand which is not related to security context of discussion at moment, this has shown you don't have adequate IT knowledge to deal with this subject, you are just Nsogbu, Nsogbu IT-novice. You can even cure your ignorance by just "Google it to find out if you will still need security measure for AWS or cloud in general aside security that came with it" and compare with your statement "... You don't have to create a new security measure..."

Chai! 40 years old man! 🤡 I'm sorry, I didn't bother reading your epistle cos I know it's irrelevant.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by BrownSugq: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2023
sweetgala:

This one just want waste her job, I work for an American Tech multinational and I can tell this one just took company documents which were private and confidential to LP because she dey form obidient.

If AWS truly released those documents freely to LP or any party outside of INEC the legal office would have sent a representative who most likely would be a disinterested person.

I know Amazon, of this individual is on a contract in America or Nigeria they can say bye bye to the job

Clown
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by TheGift: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2023
sreamsense:
Do you expect it to have glitches before? What will be the essence of security measures INEC engineers put in place to secure AWS server? INEC engineer will tell you they resist attacks against the server from their end. And can you even defend internet connectivity issues from device users? LP can't prove this, they are only wasting time. By the time the engineer is crossed examine now, he may make LP feel like mumu

You don't even get the issue .

INEC is claiming their server had glitches hence they could not transmit the Presidential results Electronically. So your first question should be directed by INEC.

But you are already biased.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by bencr7: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2023
jrusky:

Just leave them to be wasting their time.

Pls kindly check all the names of all that came to testified in the court from LP side they are all Igbo. I just dey laugh.

I dey pity my people so much from SE to the point after 2023 election I swear no igbo man will ever be allow to contest for presidency again.

Good evening........
grin grin grin but yet u or ur pple go still buy fuel 500, affect by economy hardship,buy electricity bill that is rising to 40% with them tongue tongue
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by laprince(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Dumb and dumber.

Local man with local thoughts.

And you think they can't contact AwS directly for the data?

Where did you think they got the evidence from?

We dey talk multicontinental AWS that employs all those Asian hackers that do magic on the internet, you dey here dey talk local INEC engineer wey dey see food chop every 4 years.

Do you know how many people all over the world are watching the tribunal?

AWS reputation is on the line, they'll also want to know why their own server had glitches.

It's bad business publicity for them.

You think AWS is your backyard?

You think say na everything they dey lie with?

Local man.

You sure know AWS. It’s not going to ruin its big name with Naija politics of tricks.

2 Likes

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by TheGift: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2023
jrusky:

Nnwanne you mo get my message pls listen good before typing shit.

I asked again and again is it because of that the stupid obi placed SE God given last chance in the hands of miscreants and headless mobs called obidiet? With the way obi and his occultic movement conducted themselves is it the right way for SE to be accepted by other region to be the president?

Stop beating about the bush, obi 2023 political stupidity has nailed the chance of SE becoming the president in Nigeria and has even buried it forever only miracle can turn it around. Take this to the bank.....

Ask yourself with what the SE, obi and obidient insult hell out of Tinubu and his tribe left and right and even threaten their existence do you think they will ever support any igbo man ever? Oh you think obj and that confused opc old fool will be the only one to vote? Same thing the North receiving their gnos gbas, oga wake up ok.

You are part of the ignorant people whipping up tribal sentiments while ignoring the fact that a significant number of Yorubas and other tribes rejected Tinubu in the polls, even in Lagos.

Meanwhile can you make your point without sounding so bitter and hateful? It is contributing to our social disintegration.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Winnin009: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2023
NOHOLDSBAR:

Dumbest retard. I have been in the IT industry at the highest level in the most lucrative country before you were born. STFU and get lost.
Zero IQ OSU ipob retard.

All that foam from your mouth sha... Lying to prove what exactly?!

I pity the people around you sha.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Winnin009: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Leebeedo:

But it processed the senate, gubernatorial and house of reps? You obviously don't know what you are talking about. I am into Cloud Infrastructure and can tell you with authority that if the transmission was the issue and not the server getting overwhelmed as you blindly claim, the calls made to the server during the transmission attempts will be logged. That's why we have a saying in IT that " the logs don't lie". I'm afraid, you're the dumb one here!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

They still haven’t gotten it yet! 😂😂😂😂😂

Type it in bold for them like this... “EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN A COMPUTING MACHINE IS LOGGED SOMEWHERE, AND OFTEN, IN MULTIPLE STORAGE LOCATIONS.

EVEN IF YOU FORCE SHUT IT DOWN; IT WILL BE LOGGED
EVEN IF NETWORK WAS THE ISSUE; IT WILL BE LOGGED
EVEN IF THE SERVER GLITCHED OR WAS OVERWHELMED, IT WILL BE LOGGED.

😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Winnin009: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2023
Leebeedo:

Just imagine, what you just posted is the same thing I posted but 4 sure, you don't know what you're talking about. The call logs will make the PUT and POST entries. Why are my even explaining to you? You must be hungry, so dm me make I send you money for food as usual.

Like he came to repeat the exact same thing you said.

Not sure he even understands what the log really are. And they forget that the BVAS machine also has its own logs too. 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Winnin009: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2023
Tzar:
That’s why I asked for your age! What economy was good then?! There has never been a time when the economy was good since the mid 80s, FYI.
Do you even realize that 25k is almost the same as 100k today? Imagine what you can do with that today. I think the young generation need to read more instead of just jumping into arguments without knowledge or facts.
On why Tinubu protested the subsidy removal, most Nigerians are also guilty of this. And these Nigerians changed their minds when they had better facts. The Jonathan government was very corrupt & reckless, that was why Nigerians including Tinubu jumped to the earlier conclusion. GEJ’s administration reckless corruption gave Buhari a chance to sell lies to Nigerians. But in life we all change our minds when superior facts emerge.
The ONLY ‘daft’ people are those who stick to their arguments even when new facts have shown they were wrong. Those are the real mad people. Real human beings change their minds in the face of facts & truth, it is Obi followers that blindly stick to their delusions.

Don’t forget who sold us this Buhari.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Winnin009: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2023
Tzar:
You are the ignorant one to think the possibility doesn’t exist. Well, since you are in court, let us see how far the ridiculous argument that it is impossible for a human creation to fail.
Only God cannot fail & He even said he regretted creating human beings, because they failed. So na human creation that cannot fail? Keep playing!

Of course, anything can fail. But in this case, this one didn’t. 😂

Do you get the grammatical difference now?

You car can pack up anytime but it worked perfectly today.
Hope that simplifies it further for you; layman.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Winnin009: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2023
How
Freethinker87:

That security part weak me. cheesy Usually I don't reply to nonsense but I just had to. Can you imagine ballot paper printing INEC providing security for AWS. cheesy grin

Just kill me. 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Winnin009: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2023
Mohisah:

The base of best hackers are from Nigeria.
The hackers they hired are well paid compared to the ones who sees multi millions in 4yrs? A legit hacker re hidden... If u tink I dey play just check this website n see 😂 " hackthebox "..
just Google it, u will reg to their web 🕸️, if u can...

Lastly bfr I forget, Inec will prove their point well... Ordinary Hushpuppi beat oyinbo system to be hijacking billions of Naira in a room.. Dey play yet

The fact that you used BEC to compare what’s going on just shows how far you are from understanding what’s happening.
Likeeeeee... you’re too far out. 😂😂
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Ebeano49(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2023
9jatriot:
Perhaps someone could provide an explanation regarding this matter. How do any of these factors prove that Obi won the election?

His argument seems to suggest that if the results were not uploaded to iREV, the entire election should be canceled in order for his line of reasoning to make sense. However, I am trying to understand the basis of his argument, which implies that everything went well until the uploading process, without any indication of altered results in those units. He is solely relying on the fact that the results did not upload to claim victory.

I have mentioned before that Obi, along with his lawyers and associates, is aware that he did not win, which is why he is not even attempting to demonstrate his victory and is solely focusing on the issue of iREV not functioning properly.

Nonetheless, INEC should provide a proper explanation as to why that aspect did not work.

His lawyer's definitely know more than you. It's a logical process:
Step 1: Demonstrate that accreditation was validly done. Evidence - BIVAS data
step 2: Demonstrate that Obi won based on unaltered polling unit result. Evidence - agents' copy of polling unit results
Step 3 Demonstrate that the system setup to prevent manipulation was deliberately compromised. Evidence - Amazon witness
step 4: Demonstrate that the compromised system paved way for manipulation and result doctoring. Evidence - clearly doctored INEC certified result sheets and blank sheets.
Step 5: convince the court to discard all manipulated results and reply on the original polling unit results, which aligns with BIVAS data.

SAVE THIS SOMEWHERE.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Winnin009: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2023
Adakintroy:

Trump rigged his way. But biden did not? Show were you stand. Same democrats through Hilary that was crying Russian Interfering and was clamouring impeachment. You miss it.

Anyway am not for who is right or wrong true or false Just that there is talk of rigging thats all.

Why aren’t the republicans showing the same aggression the democrats had when pursing their case against Trump?

Trump was literally the only person that cried foul and threatened the state of their national democracy.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Adakintroy: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2023
Winnin009:

Why aren’t the republicans showing the same aggression the democrats had when pursing their case against Trump?

Trump was literally the only person that cried foul and threatened the state of their national democracy.

Am not here to take side. Both cried wolf. Who is right then depends on were you are standing. But the point is there was a wolf cry. Just like we had.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Mohisah: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2023
Winnin009:

The fact that you used BEC to compare what’s going on just shows how far you are from understanding what’s happening.
Likeeeeee... you’re too far out. 😂😂
Oga shebi we dey hear when court go tell u e lack merit. Na so Obi followers dey hype abroad tins... Mk una go relax, deadly hackers dey hidden... How much Obi get to pay.. If Inec dey wrong, dey hv every finance to cover up, don't tink we're actin Indian film... Obi did not win, he's trying to nullify the election dats di most impossible task ever... Go ask US how Russians toil with their system on clean slate without evidence of rigging for Putin... Mk una dey play

1 Like

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by 9jatriot(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2023
Nice attempt, at least someone that understands processes. You have inadvertently proven the point I have been trying to make all day.
To the best of my knowledge, step 2 has either been completely omitted or too little focus has been place on it. Instead, most of the focus has been on step 3. Now without step 2, 4 and 5 cannot be proven. That is the point I have been trying to make.
Ebeano49:

His lawyer's definitely know more than you. It's a logical process:
Step 1: Demonstrate that accreditation was validly done. Evidence - BIVAS data
step 2: Demonstrate that Obi won based on unaltered polling unit result. Evidence - agents' copy of polling unit results
Step 3 Demonstrate that the system setup to prevent manipulation was deliberately compromised. Evidence - Amazon witness
step 4: Demonstrate that the compromised system paved way for manipulation and result doctoring. Evidence - clearly doctored INEC certified result sheets and blank sheets.
Step 5: convince the court to discard all manipulated results and reply on the original polling unit results, which aligns with BIVAS data.

SAVE THIS SOMEWHERE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. / President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) / Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.