Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) (61325 Views)

VP Shettima Meets With Bill Gates, Dangote And State Governors (Video, Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Pictures) / UNGA74: Buhari Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In New York (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by NOwazobia: 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
The men I don't like... undecided
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2023
THESE ARE STAUNCH CAPITALISTS, ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MORE PROFIT TO BE NUMVER 1 RICHEST vain gLory.
We don't need gates coming to naija to promote another disease that they used to cripple national economies with lockdown for his trade boom via laying 5g opticals cables.
ALL NAIJA PPL WATCH OUT FOR THIS GERMICK. angry

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Originalsly: 12:38am On Jun 20, 2023
insidelife22:

hope something good will come out of these meetings.

Something good? ... meeting with Bill Gates? ... now I'm worried. After COVID-19 scam I expected him to be banned in Africa. Bill Gates is like a pandemic.... whatever is his reason it can't be good for Africans. I'm shocked he's received by Tinubu when he has been laying low in his homeland for fear of being hounded. Since COVID-19... he has been buying up land like crazy in the US... and is now the biggest land owner in the country. Is he about to buy up land in Nigeria also? ... under " foreign investment" initiative?... to help Africa be self sufficient in food? Good? ... COVID-19 Part 2 ... same aim ... population control. Part One ... via "vaccination" .... Part 2 ... via foods... usingbsame nano technology.. Conspiracy theorist?

We need to ask ourselves .... Bill Gates does not hold any political office in the US ... he is a private citizen .... why is he allowed to meet with the President at Aso Rock? He's about to "buy" Aso Rock.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by nokspos: 1:09am On Jun 20, 2023
grin
ZACHIE:

The mandate your father cooked for Pervert Obi in Okija shrine?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 2:02am On Jun 20, 2023
kernniejay:

Well, if you are wishing that the situation becomes tougher in Nigeria, so shall it be for you only.
who is this shallow human?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by JaneYave(f): 5:16am On Jun 20, 2023
BrownSugq:
History repeating itself
Business is continuous, they will always seek investment opportunities or make it look like they identifying with a government to profer better investment opportunities.
Money grants great access in all sphere , these men know that power and they walk in that domain. It is only sad that few keep getting enriched at the expensive of poor masses
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by blakkydikky(m): 6:05am On Jun 20, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
No big deal
...yes,but biggest deal.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 6:10am On Jun 20, 2023
todugo:
don't worry when he starts using Nigeria and other African country as ground zero for his depopulation agenda una eye go open. Who knows the next pandemic they are planning using mosquitos will start from Nigeria. angry
una sabi yarn dust ehn.... Pls when u give birth don't take your child for immunization oh... Na bill Gates dey sponsor almost all d vaccine in d world....that's why most immunization program is free....pls no vaccinate ur pikin oh because of bill gates agenda... Go to d lab and ask them to make vaccine for u if u go fit afford am
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by eepeepook: 6:18am On Jun 20, 2023
Ignorance has overtaken this forum. No different from the country it serves.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Belafonte(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2023
This man is a problem to the world. I hope President Tinubu ignores whatever demonic advice he renders to him
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Belafonte(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2023
Judolisco:
una sabi yarn dust ehn.... Pls when u give birth don't take your child for immunization oh... Na bill Gates dey sponsor almost all d vaccine in d world....that's why most immunization program is free....pls no vaccinate ur pikin oh because of bill gates agenda... Go to d lab and ask them to make vaccine for u if u go fit afford am

I pity you. Haven't you heard of covid complications? Haven't you read that Bill Gates actually wants to depopulation the world and is pushing all sorts of strategies to achieve this aim? Its all there on the bloody Internet do some research and stop thinking calling people dumb means you have sense
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Belafonte:

I pity you. Haven't you heard of covid complications? Haven't you read that Bill Gates actually wants to depopulation the world and is pushing all sorts of strategies to achieve this aim? Its all there on the bloody Internet do some research and stop thinking calling people dumb means you have sense
ok
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Belafonte(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Originalsly:

Something good? ... meeting with Bill Gates? ... now I'm worried. After COVID-19 scam I expected him to be banned in Africa. Bill Gates is like a pandemic.... whatever is his reason it can't be good for Africans. I'm shocked he's received by Tinubu when he has been laying low in his homeland for fear of being hounded. Since COVID-19... he has been buying up land like crazy in the US... and is now the biggest land owner in the country. Is he about to buy up land in Nigeria also? ... under " foreign investment" initiative?... to help Africa be self sufficient in food? Good? ... COVID-19 Part 2 ... same aim ... population control. Part One ... via "vaccination" .... Part 2 ... via foods... usingbsame nano technology.. Conspiracy theorist?

We need to ask ourselves .... Bill Gates does not hold any political office in the US ... he is a private citizen .... why is he allowed to meet with the President at Aso Rock? He's about to "buy" Aso Rock.

Baba free them. They are sheep and will go where prodded. Note that natural selection loves people like these.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by online4business: 7:20am On Jun 20, 2023
Judolisco:
Bill Gates Don really try for 9ja...in terms of humanitarian affairs...

Humanitarian did I hear you right joke of the century believe bill and his foundation at your own perils.

So much ignorant in the world.

This guy control everything you'll own nothing and you will be happy
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2023
online4business:

Humanitarian did I hear you right joke of the century believe bill and his foundation at your own perils.

So much ignorant in the world.

This guy control everything you'll own nothing and you will be happy
ok
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Alajiki(m): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2023
Creamypie:
They will keep meeting and greeting, but life will become much harder and harder for those who voted/rigged for them. A bag of rice is now costlier that minimum wage. Minimum wage can't even buy 30 liters of fuel anymore. Remember that minimum wage b4 apc and buhari, could buy at least 150 litres of fuel. The irony is that its those whose monthly wage can't buy sack of rice that rigged for them. They keep fighting on line, justifying why a responsible Nigerian Has to suffer.

You try, you hear🤣

One of the last drowning mumudients standing.

Una go cry tire.

Nigeria must be great again.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Alajiki:

You try, you hear🤣

One of the last drowning mumudients standing.

Una go cry tire.

Nigeria must be great again.
who is this one model led to suffer? Calculate How many litres of girl minimum wage could buy in 2015 and how many liters of girl it can buy today. Then let's see if u get sense
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by yinkeys(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2023
Belafonte:

Baba free them. They are sheep and will go where prodded. Note that natural selection loves people like these.
News (non government controlled media) on You Tube is that he is one of the heavy sponsors linked to the Covid 19 lab in Wuhan
The scientists were the first that caught the deadly virus
There are videos online stating that serious blood clotting from the vaccine has been found in some patients body.
People don’t know that a lot of diseases were lab manufactured
Asians were attacked and blamed for the Covid outbreak
Africans were blamed for the Ebola outbreak
Who knows what’s next
Hoping our people don’t get used as lab rats for the sake of a depopulation agenda
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Silveralex(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2023
What is this man cooking for Nigerians?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Earnmoreprofit(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2023
Acekidc4:
At the Mention of the Name JAGABAN, every Obi Rodents Knees Must Bow, and every of their Ugly Vile Tongues must Confess that BOLA AHMED TINUBU is Their President for the Next 8 solid years and there is Nothing their Fathers can do about it...........Can i Hear a Big AMEN!!
Calm down....
Nigeria is rising again.
Drug lord now savior.

Thank God I never laboured in vain
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2023
Belafonte:

If he does that, I will be happy, see children all over the streets, see the population everywhere for Gods sake.

One can not just avoid getting the woman pregnant in the night?
Is everything about life sex?

2children per parent, then the children too will marry and born, we have cousins and relatives, that's good enough.
But people want to have all the children, Aba....

So I will support him to depopulate the world too
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by JerryJude(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2023
Acekidc4:
At the Mention of the Name JAGABAN, every Obi Rodents Knees Must Bow, and every of their Ugly Vile Tongues must Confess that BOLA AHMED TINUBU is Their President for the Next 8 solid years and there is Nothing their Fathers can do about it...........Can i Hear a Big AMEN!!
this guy you be idot..lol...lwkm
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Belafonte(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

If he does that, I will be happy, see children all over the streets, see the population everywhere for Gods sake.

One can not just avoid getting the woman pregnant in the night?
Is everything about life sex?

2children per parent, then the children too will marry and born, we have cousins and relatives, that's good enough.
But people want to have all the children, Aba....

So I will support him to depopulate the world too

Werey if you're not a hypocrite, kill yourself first after all you're also taking up space and oxygen. I want to read your obitĂşary before sallah grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Belafonte(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2023
yinkeys:

News (non government controlled media) on You Tube is that he is one of the heavy sponsors linked to the Covid 19 lab in Wuhan
The scientists were the first that caught the deadly virus
There are videos online stating that serious blood clotting from the vaccine has been found in some patients body.
People don’t know that a lot of diseases were lab manufactured
Asians were attacked and blamed for the Covid outbreak
Africans were blamed for the Ebola outbreak
Who knows what’s next
Hoping our people don’t get used as lab rats for the sake of a depopulation agenda

This one is common knowledge na. Bill Gates is a known eugeniticist. Somebody that wants to ban meat? I better not catch him at Ikeja Along grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2023
Belafonte:

Werey if you're not a hypocrite, kill yourself first after all you're also taking up space and oxygen. I want to read your obitĂşary before sallah grin grin
My comment and view....
No insults...
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Unaevince: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
abc115:
Photos: President Tinubu, Bill Gates, Dangote in Aso Rock

Great one here, Tinubu is acting in the right direction. Get world richest persons - billionaires to invest in this our Nigerian economy and see changes, not chua chua business people.

In the book "Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu & APC Change - The way Forward" written by Pastor(Engr) Emeka V. Unaegbu pg 72, I quote "Tinubu being a billionaire in Dollars(US$) , in and out of politics has what it takes to bring world billionaires to invest immensely in Nigeria. He has access to world richest persons as Bernard Arnault (present world richest man 2023), Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Larry Ellison, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and other world and Nigeria billionaires. These men influence their societies for good wherever the operate", unquote.

Please get a copy of the attached book, call zero eight zero eight two two seven nine zero nine eight

You will receive it at affordable rate. Jagaban may be the Nebuchadenzer Nigeria is waiting for.

Prayers are going on,

God bless Nigeria

Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
I hope something great will come from this meeting grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
festacman:
Dangote always presents Bill Gates to each president. There must be something.

Dangote is a business man
Bill gates also is a business man

So what is the something that you are implying?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Alajiki(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Creamypie:
who is this one model led to suffer? Calculate How many litres of girl minimum wage could buy in 2015 and how many liters of girl it can buy today. Then let's see if u get sense

Why don't you check first whether that same garri cost the same amount in 2007 when Jonathan got into government.

Y'all are not called mumudients for nothing.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by EmpressOne(f): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bill gates again? Hasn't he done enough evil in Africa and to Africans? This man is a whole wolf in sheep's clothing
Re: President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) by Belafonte(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

My comment and view....
No insults...

I'm surprised you're still alive. Practise what you preach. Off yourself before we believe in your ideals my niggi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter / Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.