Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter (61305 Views)

Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Folashade Tinubu’s Age. / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by Maize247(f): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
Yul Edochie visits First daughter today.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by Maize247(f): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
See over 60 years old woman according to Ipob in the name of dirty politics and lies

191 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by illicit(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
I still don't like Yul

God bless the Tinubus

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by MS247: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Yul is more strategic and logical than his emotional sentimental brothers

179 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by Maize247(f): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
That is Iyaloja general and she should be in her early 40 at most. When we told them this lady is around 40 they called us liar that Tinubu is over 80years since his daughter is over 60 all in the name of politics. Is this woman close to 50 years at all?

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by osuofia2(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Yul is learning politics fast.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by Nonny95: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Maize247:
That is Iyaloja general and she should be in her early 40 at most

Na you born am or just your normal delusion?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by Varunpulyani: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pocket first
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by MS247: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
agulion:
Some Yoruba Muslims miscreants will applud him

Even Ibmm miscreants appluad him

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by ican2020: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
That’s alright
Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by ican2020: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Maize247:
She’s 61 rice bandit

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by Wisereborn: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
Maize247:
Lies go wound una

When she dey celebrate birthdays upandan you don forget say she go still use the football age grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by ValarDoharis: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
If he comes out to contest esp if a Yoruba is also contesting, you guys will remember he is igbo and link him to ipob
MS247:

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

Strategic because he's licking the balls of anything Tinubu...

He's a nobody..
no weight in politics
commands zero respect
the man is a living ghost

A dollar equals 1000 naira
keep your eyes on the ball

Buhari is proving to be far better than Tinubu

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by ValarDoharis: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
$1=#1000, dey play!
Maize247:
See over 60 years old woman according to Ipob in the name dirty politics and lies

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by Beremx(f): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
She can't be 60 years. She should be in her late 40s.
As far Yul Edochie, the hustle is real. He needs to make money to pay for lawsuit his wife filed against him. 100 million naira no be beans

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by MS247: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
ValarDoharis:
If he comes out to contest esp in a Yoruba is also contesting, you guys will remember he is igbo and link him to ipob

Who are you guys and what right do you have to speak for me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by MS247: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Strategic because he's licking the balls of anything Tinubu...

He's a nobody..
no weight in politics
commands zero respect
the man is a living ghost

A dollar equals 1000 naira
keep your eyes on the ball

Buhari is proving to be far better than Tinubu

Your opinion doesn't change anything my guy so keep it to yourself I no ask you to shalaye

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by ValarDoharis: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Thats what you guys do. You only love Igbos politicians when they're against the generality of Igbos but if they show interest to contest and you also want that position for Yorubas,
he becomes ipob. We know una!
You can say not you but thats what your people do
MS247:

Who are you guys and what right do you have to speak for me?

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
agulion:

Because he understands and knows how to play the game? Politics is like the game of chess. You are always calculating your moves. The best minds wins.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by MS247: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Thats what you guys to. You only love Igbos politicians when they're against the generality of Igbos but if they show interest to contest and you also want that position for Yorubas,
he becomes ipob. We know una!
You can say not you but thats what your people do

You guys you guys

Should I also generalise and falsely accuse you that you are a fool

Guy qoute what I said about Ibo and don't keep saying the foolish annoying you guys you guys bullshit like I don't have ibos all around me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by ValarDoharis: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
This moniker was created June 2023....you fo0l no one!
MS247:

You guys you guys

Should I also generalise and falsely accuse you that you are a fool

Guy qoute what I said about Ibo and don't keep saying the foolish annoying you guys you guys bullshit like I don't have ibos all around me

108 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by MS247: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
ValarDoharis:
This moniker was created June 2023....you fo0l no one!

And what if I create an alternative in June, everyone knows my main and alternative if you don't and I have been around since a decade back

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by PoliciaNLand: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

Even Ibo catholic miscreants appluad him
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by HeadlessMob: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
agulion:

The same way some Igbo fake catholic christians are applauding Rufai Oseni.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter by Fira09(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

Your opinion doesn't change anything my guy so keep it to yourself I no ask you to shalaye
Truth is bitter, keep deceiving your lineage on Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man / See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.