Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Russian Army Start Offensive - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Army Start Offensive (1318 Views)

"Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by ken6488(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Now you making a joke of the shame as that’s your last resort.

Let’s ignore the banters and face the facts available to all. As at June 2023, Russia is still struggling!

taking bahkmut, most Ukraine territory, destroying Ukraine navy and air force, taking 3 regions

Is not struggling

1 Like

Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by ken6488(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Masterviolence:

It seems you forgot the purpose of this discourse.
I'm not taking the route of drifting from one topic to another without a logical conclusion of the previous with you.
You equate the war in Ukraine with that of Afghanistan which i refute on the bases that those Talibans can not be compared to this Ukrainians in terms of training, weaponry, intel and lots more.
If you agree with me it's okay, but if you don't I'm okay with it too, but i won't take the route of drifting from one topic to another with you.
If Afghanistan got Ukraine kind of support USA would have been embarrassed
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by adebayo987: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2023
ken6488:
The Russian army has pulled up reserves and launched an active offensive in the Limansky and Kupyansky directions, - the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine
▪️The situation in the east is now difficult, the Russian Armed Forces are striving to reach the borders of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, said Deputy Minister of Defense of Ukraine A. Malyar.
▪️Russian troops are trying to seize the initiative. They have pulled up their forces and carry out an active offensive. A high activity of shelling is recorded, fierce battles continue, she stressed.
Their reports of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation:
▪️ In the Krasno-Limansky direction, the aviation and artillery group "🅾️tvazhnye" defeated the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the areas of the settlement. Kuzmino and Makeevka of the LPR, as well as in the Serebryansky forestry.
💥In areas of n.p. Yampolovka DPR, Chervonaya Dibrova and Kremennaya LPR stopped the activities of 3 DRGs.
💀 During the day, up to 105 militants, 2 infantry fighting vehicles, 2 armored vehicles, 2 pickup trucks, 2 Gvozdika self-propelled guns, D-20 and D-30 howitzers were destroyed in the direction.
▪️On the Kupyansky direction in the area of ​​the settlement Timkovka, Kharkov region, helicopters, artillery and attacks by units of the "Western" group of forces per day destroyed up to 45 militants, 3 armored vehicles, 4 cars, the Polish self-propelled guns "Krab". The activity of 2 DRGs was suppressed.
Lol ! Despite the audio hypes, Ukraine still stands and a serious pain in the ass for big Russia such that no matter the weapons used, Ukraine still counters.

Since the West used this war to study Russia's military weaknesses, they were no longer afraid to supply weapons. The US has even offered highly sophisticated iron dome more superior to what's in Israel to Ukraine should they ask. Russia is just opening its yash to the West.
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by ken6488(m): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2023
adebayo987:
Lol ! Despite the audio hypes, Ukraine still stands and a serious pain in the ass for big Russia such that no matter the weapons used, Ukraine still counters.

Since the West used this war to study Russia's military weaknesses, they were no longer afraid to supply weapons. The US has even offered highly sophisticated iron dome more superior to what's in Israel to Ukraine should they ask. Russia is just opening its yash to the West.
all those weapons Will burn in Ukraine

Russia does not really care Russia has been preparing for war for a long time against NATO

Give Ukraine f22 f35 B2 none of these Will save them from Russia

And if the west try any rubbish NATO nukes are on standby

1 Like

Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by adebayo987: 12:26am On Jun 20, 2023
ken6488:
all those weapons Will burn in Ukraine

Russia does not really care Russia has been preparing for war for a long time against NATO

Give Ukraine f22 f35 B2 none of these Will save them from Russia

And if the west [you meant - Russia] try any rubbish NATO nukes are on standby
Right!
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by Badassniggga(m): 6:07am On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That really hit deep!
nothing hits deep. You just making a føol of yourself spewing trash all over. I decided not to reply you comprehensively after seeing you compare US afghan war against Taliban that had no standard military compared to the Ukraine army.

Russia is still in Ukraine and bombing their lands and are currently attriting Ukraines army . Russia has never lost any war. And compared to the weak US army, Russia always fight the best armies in history, they never shy away from taking on a superior army. Not your weak tranny US army that always steers clear of peer adversaries and are afraid of their weak American boys getting wiped out by a standard military.

That being said, this war is a very long one and Ukraine already witnessed a mass exodus already with their population dropping from 40m to a little above 20m. Everyone is running away It's only the poverty stricken ones that cannot travel that you'll find in Ukraine now. Let's see what's left of Ukraine after 5 years, that's if there's anything Ukraine still existing.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by ken6488(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2023
adebayo987:

Right!
it is not a threat but a warning, Russia will not take the L
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by adebayo987: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2023
ken6488:
it is not a threat but a warning, Russia will not take the L
Russia cannot fight NATO especially now that all their strategic war points are exposed because none of thier strikes will take NATO unaware. It's like a bullet to a thousand. You send one nuke, you receive 30 at a time stretch and funny enough, they know exactly where the Russian president and command lines sit, making it very difficult for Russia to make much impact. Russia is sending nukes to Belarus but NATO's nukes are all over the place surrounding Russia from every angle. Even Putin's defence minister won't advise him to take that mistake.
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by Badassniggga(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2023
adebayo987:
Russia cannot fight NATO especially now that all their strategic war points are exposed because none of thier strikes will take NATO unaware. It's like a bullet to a thousand. You send one nuke, you receive 30 at a time stretch and funny enough, they know exactly where the Russian president and command lines sit, making it very difficult for Russia to make much impact. Russia is sending nukes to Belarus but NATO's nukes are all over the place surrounding Russia from every angle. Even Putin's defence minister won't advise him to take that mistake.
and those ones that sends 30 will receive dozens as well. In a nuke war you think Russia will send just one nuke? Dey play. Europe will turn to ash before they knows what hit them. It's a dangerous thing to assume or believe anyone can strike Russia and that Russia wouldn't be able to respond. It's easy for you type like this in your bed but the Military generals and advisers of NATO knows better.

The over 50 nuclear armed submarines Russia has patrolling the waters are not for toy plays and are enough to catch anyone unaware. So one country destroys at least 20 countries in NATO and tell me who wins in the madness? No one! But if such scenario plays out, for one country to destroy over 20 can be seen as a win for Russia. Who are you even kidding? The moment Russian nuke lands on a NATO territory, others especially those not nuke-armed will immediately declare neutrality and run away from NATO in droves. US nukes might be in Europe but the question is if those countries inhabiting those nukes will agree to allow their lands be used as a nuke launchpad, cos they know what happens if that is allowed. It's all for a show.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by adebayo987: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2023
Badassniggga:
and those ones that sends 30 will receive dozens as well. In a nuke war you think Russia will send just one nuke? Dey play. The over 50 nuclear armed submarines Russia has patrolling the waters are not for toy plays and are enough to catch anyone unaware.
Lol! E be like grammar dey confuse your understanding. 30 nukes for every 1 nuke from Russia. Read it again, my guy. You can take para c for Russia palava but trust me, Russia CANNOT fight NATO and make much impacts. Go and read history about UK, France, Germany, US, etc. War experience. Let me remove the big and familiar war nations, let's say Canada (having no single nuke); Only Canada alone can crush Russia in a nuke war. Now, add all NATO nations. No wise leader starts a war he himself would loose otherwise, North Korea would have nuke South Korea and the Washington by now.
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by Badassniggga(m): 8:17am On Jun 20, 2023
adebayo987:
Lol! E be like grammar dey confuse your understanding. 30 nukes for every 1 nuke from Russia. Read it again, my guy. You can take para c for Russia palava but trust me, Russia CANNOT fight NATO and make much impacts. Go and read history about UK, France, Germany, US, etc. War experience. Let me remove the big and familiar war nations, let's say Canada (having no single nuke); Only Canada alone can crush Russia in a nuke war. Now, add all NATO nations. No wise leader starts a war he himself would loose otherwise, North Korea would have nuke South Korea and the Washington by now.
all you wrote is nonsense.. go check the numbers of nukes Russia has compared to the whole NATO... Russia has enough to go round for everyone. Just dey play..

There's something called existential threat. Russia will never go down without seeing others burn too. What I'm saying is: NATO can never win a war against Russia and live to tell the tales in their MSM. End 🔚

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by ken6488(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2023
adebayo987:
you think Russia care? grin grin

Russia once burnt down Moscow to prevent France from taking, Russia is ready to take the West down with it
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by ken6488(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2023
adebayo987:
l Russia has more nukes than NATO combined
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
War that was suppose to end in 2 weeks🤣🤣🤣

June 2024, Russia is still struggling in Ukraine!

Let see who says three days or two weeks.

Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by pansophist(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2023
Acekidc4:
Is better for Zelensky the Western Slave to Start Begging Putin Right Now. I urge Putin to go all out against his Enemies and Show no Mercy. They Must be Brought to their Knees. Bloody idiotic Comedian of the Western Slave Masters. Rubbish. I so much hate that Mumu Zelensky for Sacrificing his own People on the Altar of Asslicking and Foolishness.

If Zelensky goes against the will of Washington today, he will die a mysterious death tomorrow. Zelensky can't do anything. He is a puppet, powerless, and have gone too far to go back.

Ukraine seized being a sovereign, independent country since 2014, after the Western backed maiden coup. Since then, every leaders have to be selected by Washington, to further its foreign policy.

All the invitations to G7, EU Parliaments, etc, with the billions upon billions of military support, to media pampering, and Ukrainian innocence forced down our throats, the price for all these is Ukraine's vassal status.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by pansophist(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2023
Badassniggga:
all you wrote is nonsense.. go check the numbers of nukes Russia has compared to the whole NATO... Russia has enough to go round for everyone. Just dey play..

There's something called existential threat. Russia will never go down without seeing others burn too. What I'm saying is: NATO can never win a war against Russia and live to tell the tales in their MSM. End 🔚

My guy,

Before you answer some people, read few of their previous comments. If them be idiot, you ignore. Give them the pleasure to believe that your silence means concede.

That's the best trophy a fool will ever get. Save your energy for conversations that matters.

8 Likes

Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by Tiopii: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
I thought you said Putin was saving the reserves for war with NATO?😂😂😂😂.

They are pulling the reserves to defend as Ukraine are making breakthroughs already.

But the truth would always sound like propaganda to you people
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by Tiopii: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
pansophist:

If Zelensky goes against the will of Washington today, he will die a mysterious death tomorrow. Zelensky can't do anything. He is a puppet, powerless, and have gone too far to go back.

Ukraine seized being a sovereign, independent country since 2014, after the Western backed maiden coup. Since then, every leaders have to be selected by Washington, to further its foreign policy.

All the invitations to G7, EU Parliaments, etc, with the billions upon billions of military support, to media pampering, and Ukrainian innocence forced down our throats, the price for all these is Ukraine's vassal status.

Your opinions doesn't matter to the people of Ukraine. All you're saying are stories that don't even touch. Russia and Ukraine are already battling it out. Let's see who's victorious.

All these your emotional write up won't change or affect Ukraine offensive, this your narrative is outdated, find some new narrative abeg..

If Zelensky doesn't die, maybe you should go and kill him yourself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by ken6488(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tiopii:
I thought you said Putin was saving the reserves for war with NATO?😂😂😂😂.

They are pulling the reserves to defend as Ukraine are making breakthroughs already.

But the truth would always sound like propaganda to you people
grin oo about that what makes you think Russia will fight a conventional war with NATO
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by Tiopii: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
ken6488:
grin oo about that what makes you think Russia will fight a conventional war with NATO

So you know Russia has no chance against NATO in conventional warfare.. Your eyes are begining to open. good for you😂😂😂😂
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by ken6488(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tiopii:

So you know Russia has no chance against NATO in conventional warfare.. Your eyes are begining to open. good for you😂😂😂😂
from day one no one said Russia will match NATO 30 V 1 is unfair fight

Nukes equal the ratio

Russia Vs USA UK France is not a fair fight
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by Tiopii: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
ken6488:
from day one no one said Russia will match NATO 30 V 1 is unfair fight

Nukes equal the ratio

Russia Vs USA UK France is not a fair fight

Oh. You're just realizing? Even if Russia brings Nukes into the situation, Russia is surrounded and they don't have the monopoly on the use of nukes.
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by ken6488(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tiopii:

Oh. You're just realizing? Even if Russia brings Nukes into the situation, Russia is surrounded and they don't have the monopoly on the use of nukes.
that the most interesting part grin Russia does not really care as far NATO goes down with Russia it is okay with them

Russians believe the world can't exist without them

You under estimate the Russians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2023
Tiopii:

Look at the world map again and tell me what or who Russia is surrounded by.

1 Like

Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by Tiopii: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2023
ken6488:
that the most interesting part grin Russia does not really care as far NATO goes down with Russia it is okay with them

Russians believe the world can't exist without them

You under estimate the Russians

Putin would lose in Ukraine and nothing would happen. No Nukes would be used. Nobody is scared of the bikes rhetorics anymore.

According to you people, Russia is winning and is threatening to use nukes😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by Tiopii: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2023
SlayQueenSlayer:

Look at the world map again and tell me what or who Russia is surrounded by.

since you have seen the map, maybe you should tell me😂😂
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by ken6488(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tiopii:

Putin would lose in Ukraine and nothing would happen. No Nukes would be used. Nobody is scared of the bikes rhetorics anymore.

According to you people, Russia is winning and is threatening to use nukes😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Russia goals Will be achieved, and nothing you Will do about it

1 Like

Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by Tiopii: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
ken6488:

Let's be seeing na
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by ken6488(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tiopii:

Let's be seeing na
the only thing you will be seeing is Russia total victory

2 Likes

Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by Mossadd: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
ken6488:
fact!
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by Tiopii: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
ken6488:

You're even more confident that Putin 😂😂
Re: Russian Army Start Offensive by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
ken6488:
Russia has already achieved it Ukraine don't have it own weapons apart from nato owns so once nato run away like they did in Afghanistan the game will be over.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homosexual Sent To 20 Years In Prison. / Dubai Police Acquires FERRARI For Crime-fighting! / Thanksgiving Services - I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.