Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) (39303 Views)

Wike Celebrates Peter Odili On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday With Friends On His Way To Nigeria / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2023
Praktikals:
Nigerians really dodged a bullet in Peter Obi.

Did you know that N770 can only buy $1in this country as of today?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by callmevirus(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2023
georgeakins:

Tinubu is your lord and saviour today.
He is greater than everybody in Alaigbo, both dead and alive.
He is greater than Azikwe Ojukwu, Ekwueme all put together.
He is the Conqueror of Obi
You must adore and worship him

I worship God and I can't be stupid like you're showing here to worship a man like me and
for your information all those you mentioned above are greater than Tinubu in all ramifications.please do me a favour don't quote me again
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2023
Burruchaga71:

Did you know that N770 can only buy $1in this country as of today?

Am not a fan of Obi, or Tinubu, but that 770 to one dollar would have still been the fact if Obi was president.

If we want a stronger currency, we have to remove subsides on petrol and power, and crucially become an exporter of manufactured goods and services...which would enable us to earn more dollars than we have

Converging the rates does not do it....actually earning dollars does it.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by DADYLEED: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2023
Maybe that is how your son will lick ur smelling clitoris and Bleep ur stinking pussy,if at all you still have a womb to produce one,if g boys never used ur womb glorified their pay cheque yet oo...Stupid smelling oloshoooooooooooooo.
ndidibabe:
Same way you bleep your ungodly mum?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by ndidibabe(f): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2023
DADYLEED:
Maybe that is how your son will lick ur smelling clitoris and Bleep ur stinking pussy,if at all you still have a womb to produce one,if g boys never used ur womb glorified their pay cheque yet oo...Stupid smelling oloshoooooooooooooo.
I have told you to keep shagging your poor mum who definitely is far below my level to have poorly trained you.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by Autobiography: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2023
But who is older between tinubu and charlie? Hmmmm I wonder, we all know the answer to this.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by President2001(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2023
And our President is 65 years
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by MomohMrMoore: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2023
Its high time he grows up from Charly Boy to Charly Man.. his name is his problem.. still thinking like a small boy
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by AMI3(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2023
jackea:
He is Charley Man, not boy please. How can a sane person call a grandfather a boy
Please We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/dz47ns5HP4J4Serq8

Once a man and twice a child - Bob.

That youthfulness is still in him till he died.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by DADYLEED: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2023
I see that you don't have shame,but I will make you have one.foolish sperm licker.they train you yet you rely on hookup for survival. U are a disgrace to ur unborn offsprings, save this banters for reasonable things to explains to ur kids how u went about suckling from one man dick to another....
ndidibabe:
I have told you to keep shagging your poor mum who definitely is far below my level to have poorly trained you.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by Minime10(f): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2023
So even Charly Boy sef senior TinubuπŸ€“
Happy born day to Area Fada🍾🍾πŸ₯ƒπŸΉπŸΉ
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by AMI3(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2023
Funflipper:

Of what use is freshness but still foolish at 73?
Far better than that agbero park man
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by ndidibabe(f): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2023
DADYLEED:
I see that you don't have shame,but I will make you have one.foolish sperm licker.they train you yet you rely on hookup for survival. U are a disgrace to ur unborn offsprings, save this banters for reasonable things to explains to ur kids how u went about suckling from one man dick to another....
πŸ˜† I will come back for you at my free time.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by georgeakins: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2023
callmevirus:

I worship God and I can't be stupid like you're showing here to worship a man like me and
for your information all those you mentioned above are greater than Tinubu in all ramifications.please do me a favour don't quote me again

There is no Alaigbo son who has achieved 5% of what Jagaban has achieved, be it Azikwe, Ojukwu, Ekwueme, Anyim, Ironsi.

So, all of you in Alaigbo are now loyal subjects to Jagaban of Borgu, the Conqueror of Obi.

You must adore and worship him.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by Greenfaces: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2023
successmatters:

And fresh pass drug barron children grin
i had to look at his picture to understand that the 73 years old part was not a mistake. What did he do like this

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by DADYLEED: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2023
Bring it on,iwill give it back to u in full fold.
ndidibabe:
πŸ˜† I will come back for you at my free time.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2023
successmatters:
The area Fada himself grin

Peter Obi relates with every kind of Nigerian.
Many happy returns to me as well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by sylve11: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2023
successmatters:

You will know more than us, as an insider.

shocked cool cool
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by sylve11: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2023
Casham:
I so much love this Charly Boy like crazy. He lives his life the way he wants it.

No time. cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by callmevirus(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2023
georgeakins:

There is no Alaigbo son who has achieved 5% of what Jagaban has achieved, be it Azikwe, Ojukwu, Ekwueme, Anyim, Ironsi.

So, all of you in Alaigbo are now loyal subjects to Jagaban of Borgu, the Conqueror of Obi.

You must adore and worship him.

Two people can't be mad at the same time so you can go first

Stop quoting me
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by bionixs: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2023
eddynaira125:
Happy birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰

OMG

73 years old, man for that matter, misbehaving in public

Just imagine
if misbehaviour is what makes one live long and look fresh , Then I am in
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by Wildkat02: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2023
Praktikals:
Nigerians really dodged a bullet in Peter Obi.

Yeah.... And nairalanders need to dodge stupidity in you
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by ndidibabe(f): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2023
DADYLEED:
Bring it on,iwill give it back to u in full fold.
Look at this poor mumu. So u don someone of ur level to be exchanging words? You are definitely a product of a poor upbringing . No word for you anymore. Go back home and get trained by your irresponsible mother.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by ndidibabe(f): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2023
bionixs:
if misbehaviour is what makes one live long and look fresh , Then I am in
Honestly, I have never seen anyone in this life over 70 as fit as this man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
God don bless us like that.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by DADYLEED: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Yam legged rish babe,don't know ur father is Arthur eze.u don't suck afternoon dick? From the way I reason ur matter,its like u are getting arrouse by my mentions of dick,sperm,suck.hence u are wet,but let me tell you. Be straight to the point do you want to suck and collect my big gbola? If e sure for u let me know cos I know you will not decline my offer..
ndidibabe:
Look at this poor mumu. So u don someone of ur level to be exchanging words? You are definitely a product of a poor upbringing . No word for you anymore. Go back home and get trained by your irresponsible mother.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by DADYLEED: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
My dick is not a normal business for u as usual like other ones u suck oo..you will have to pay for puting my special rod in ur wide mouth wey dey the same with ur pussy. Or are u surprised I know ur pussy is wide? Don't worry I leave in a neighborhood with one of ur many client and dem d play me ur cassette wella
ndidibabe:
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by Antivirus92(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
SaintLucia:
So sad and Obi Pandora had already chosen Charly Boy as his Chief of Staff if to say he win but God disappointed him and he came a distance third behind his boss Atiku grin
what is the meaning of distant third abi u just dey blow grammar because others dey blow.
In this past election, the gap between the first three are so minimal to called distant this or that.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by ndidibabe(f): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
DADYLEED:
My dick is not a normal business for u as usual like other ones u suck oo..you will have to pay for puting my special rod in ur wide mouth wey dey the same with ur pussy. Or are u surprised I know ur pussy is wide? Don't worry I leave in a neighborhood with one of ur many client and dem d play me ur cassette wella
?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by DADYLEED: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Wildkat02:

Yeah.... And nairalanders need to dodge stupidity in my mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.