Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) (1062 Views)

Video Of Atiku, Ayu Hailing Tinubu, Calling Him Jagaban / Osita Okechukwu Asks Tinubu Not To Run For President In 2023 / Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Nahunger(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
I am not against what ever they are doing neither am I against Tinubu..

We all want a Nigeria that works, but courting people's opinion with lies is not healthy for democracy.

I have been on nairaland since 2009, I have been hearing of BMC I thought it was just normal Igbo and Yoruba banters but now I see so many Monica hailing Tinubu on every threads and looking at their names they are not regular people here...

Today I believe there are paid trolls who operates as bots, they create a tread gloat about Tinubu then push to front page...

My advice to everyone is make your own decisions don't assume their assertions to be Truth cause they are only doing their jobs.

God bless you
God bless me
God bless us
God bless Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by adebayo987: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na Yoruba land accounts, no blame anybody. This thing na turn by turn. When e reach your turn, celebrate your own, shikina.
Nahunger:
I am not against what ever they are doing neither am I against Tinubu..

We all want a Nigeria that works, but courting people's opinion with lies is not healthy for democracy.

I have been on nairaland since 2009, I have been hearing of BMC I thought it was just normal Igbo and Yoruba banters but now I see so many Monica hailing Tinubu on every threads and looking at their names they are not regular people here...

Today I believe there are paid trolls who operates as bots, they create a tread gloat about Tinubu then push to front page...

My advice to everyone is make your own decisions don't assume their assertions to be Truth cause they are only doing their jobs.

God bless you
God bless me
God bless us
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by 7lives: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Rest abeg
Tinubu is a goal getter, no hype can make a man this smart na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Nahunger(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
adebayo987:
Na Yoruba land accounts, no blame anybody. This thing na turn by turn. When e reach your turn, celebrate your own, shikina.

Well it's not about tribal or Dick measuring, let people be the judge of performance not selected few influencing people's opinions with their thoughts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Nahunger(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
7lives:
Rest abeg

Let people be the judge of that period...
Or should I break it down In lay man's language to you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by adebayo987: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nahunger:

Well it's not about tribal or Dick measuring, let people be the judge of performance not selected few influencing people's opinions with their thoughts
You gaz wake up. You're on planet Earth. Even Ukraine prioritised their people over others during the evacuation at their current war with Russia. Go to the US, it's "American first", it's everywhere. Just relax, e go reach you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Ofunaofu: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Dishing out propaganda has always been the stock in trade of Tinubu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Which is the propaganda?

The unfunded claims or the deserve praises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Ofunaofu: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Which is the propaganda?

The unfunded claims or the deserve praises

Unfunded claims and undeserved praises

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

So this thread is a propaganda!

And acknowledging a leader for taking decisive decision is not underserved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Ofunaofu: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
So this thread is a propaganda!

And acknowledging a leader for taking decisive decision is not underserved.

Not really

Rather you are one of the paid trolls who operates as bots the op was referring to

5 Likes

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Not really

Rather you are one of the paid trolls who operates as a bot the op was referring to
You just made another unfounded claim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Ofunaofu: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
You just made another unfounded claim

You are a paid troll

Confirmed

4 Likes

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by GreyLaw(m): 12:26am On Jun 20, 2023
adebayo987:
You gaz wake up. You're on planet Earth. Even Ukraine prioritised their people over others during the evacuation at their current war with Russia. Go to the US, it's "American first", it's everywhere. Just relax, e go reach you.

I like how calm you are engaging the guy. I no like Tinubu one bit, but if his supporters keep going softly finally the man go win everybody over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Nahunger(m): 4:35am On Jun 20, 2023
StreetFight:

Go and focus on your life so that you will not beg for food like those before you.

We don't care what you think. You are non existent to us

Do you know me or my life, did I tag your father to my post, you must be one of those useless things am talking about
Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Nahunger(m): 4:37am On Jun 20, 2023
adebayo987:

What a self centered world we are living in.

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Nahunger(m): 4:40am On Jun 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:

May God help us..
Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Nahunger(m): 4:42am On Jun 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Truth is he deserves some praise in his appointments and orders lately, all we want is for it to translate in our daily lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Nahunger(m): 4:44am On Jun 20, 2023
GreyLaw:

I like how calm you are engaging the guy. I no like Tinubu one bit, but if his supporters keep going softly finally the man go win everybody over.

Well guess Nigerian will never be free indeed
Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Ofunaofu: 6:12am On Jun 20, 2023
Nahunger:

Truth is he deserves some praise in his appointments and orders lately, all we want is for it to translate in our daily lives

Absolutely

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by maasoap(m): 6:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Nahunger:

You are heartbroken to see that Tinubu is not really open to attacks now that he has become president unlike during the campaign? And again, people are defending him and his administration unlike Buhari that everyone was attacking left and right. Buhari deserved that anyway.
No paid trolls. Even some people who didn't vote for him are saying that they are already falling in "love" with him. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by DMerciful(m): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2023
Which smart? Tell me what has improved in your life since Tinubu was selected?
7lives:
Rest abeg
Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Nahunger(m): 7:05am On Jun 20, 2023
maasoap:

You are heartbroken to see that Tinubu is not really open to attacks now that he has become president unlike during the campaign? And again, people are defending him and his administration unlike Buhari that everyone was attacking left and right. Buhari deserved that anyway.
No paid trolls. Even some people who didn't voted for him are saying that they are already falling in "love" with him. grin grin grin

You are definitely a high paid propaganda staff
Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by adebayo987: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2023
Nahunger:

What a self centered world we are living in.
It is called life. Even the spirit world do it, you can hear in religion that "ONLY BELIEVERS WILL MAKE IT TO PARADISE".

Even you, your children, wife, family, friends, etc. comes first and you're likely going to support them more than a stranger. It's called "LIFE". Even in the animal kingdom, you can't see a lion fighting his own fellow lions to save a goat.

Even viruses (tiny organisms) do it more than any living thing. So, seeing bigger organisms like humans doing it is just a norm as far as life exists.

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Nahunger(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2023
adebayo987:
It is called life. Even the spirit world do it, you can hear in religion that "ONLY BELIEVERS WILL MAKE IT TO PARADISE".

Even you, your children, wife, family, friends, etc. comes first and you're likely going to support them more than a stranger. It's called "LIFE". Even in the animal kingdom, you can't see a lion fighting his own fellow lions to save a goat.

Even viruses (tiny organisms) do it more than any living thing. So, seeing bigger organisms like humans doing it is just a norm as far as life exists.

Na WA o
Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by maasoap(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2023
Nahunger:

You are definitely a high paid propaganda staff
Lol. And who is paying you to be attacking him?

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Nahunger(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. And who is paying you to be attacking him?

Truth doesn't need reward to thrive.
Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by Frank688915: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2023
children of hate, una think say na fulani una dey follow drag, we go give ourselves wotowoto for this internet space
Re: Alot Of Threads Hailing Tinubu (not Regular Accounts) by GeneralPula: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are a paid troll

Confirmed
Back up your claim with proof..

Any body can type confirmed..

(1) (2) (Reply)

No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com / Deborah Killers That Were Charged To Court, Got Acquitted- Police Admits / Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.