Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com (1069 Views)

They Shout South South,To Get Mid West federal Project Transfered To South East / South east are More Educated Than West central, south west and mid west See Map / Niger Delta, Mid-west, Bendel Or South-south, Biafra Is One - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by seeyounow3: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2023
No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by seeyounow3: 7:05am On Jul 01, 2023
kiss kiss
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by TooMuchStuff: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2023
There is nothing called Midwest now. Edo and Delta are of Bendel state of old. One people with common destiny. We are Christians ✝️. We share everything similar to Igbos. Everything except language.

We got nothing in common with YORUBAS except our geographic location. We share nothing with Hausa or Fulanis. Our ancestors never liked Fulanis. We don't either.

Live us Alone

15 Likes

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by crossfm: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2023
I don't know the reason why some people go about creating topics that will foster enemity, hatred and division amongst the various tribe's in Nigeria.

The people beating drums of war in this country don't know that war is akin to setting fire to a dry forest. Once the fire ignites to curtail is very difficult.

In most cases I blame the people who like their comments and cheer them on.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by ratilokper: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2023
What sort of topic is this?

4 Likes

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by Zooposki(f): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2023
seeyounow3:
No part of the mid west is going to the south south

So where do you want us to go?
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by Cassandraloius: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2023
What do you mean?

1 Like

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by Ikpeyi: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2023
I wonder why the admins and some government agencies allows divisive threads to stand. Poster, a divided country will only lead to one thing... disaster. So keep posting. Somalia, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Sudan and even Ukakrain are all doing well oh. Keeping doing destroying this country with your handset and data.

2 Likes

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by crossfm: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2023
Ikpeyi:
I wonder why the admins and some government agencies allows divisive threads to stand. Poster, a divided country will only lead to one thing... disaster. So keep posting. Somalia, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Sudan and even Ukakrain are all doing well oh. Keeping doing destroying this country with your handset and data.

It baffles me too.

1 Like

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by crossfm: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2023
I don't know the reason why some people go about creating topics that will foster enemity, hatred and division amongst the various tribe's in Nigeria.

The people beating drums of war in this country don't know that war is akin to setting fire to a dry forest. Once the fire ignites to curtail is very difficult.

The funny thing is that all thse threads are posted early in the morning. Those it mean that these guys sleep's and wake's up with hatred on their mind.
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by Ohislee(m): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2023
With Rehoboam in power, this country might likely divide. Everyone should brace up.

If you don't know who Rehoboam is; Rehoboam is the heir of king Solomon that destroyed the children of Israel with taxes. King Solomon his father taxed the children of Israel so much because of his large hold, however they endured. When he died, his son Rehoboam took over. The children of Israel came to meet him at his palace to reduce their taxes, because they had barely endured his father's reign. He refused, he rather increased their taxes further. This led to a revolt. Out of the 12tribes of Israel, Rehoboam lost 10tribes. He became king over just 2tribes. His kingdom was divided.

I see something similar happening to the current president, unless he retraces his step.

3 Likes

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by Hoilgbegiri: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2023
We are South South

Bendel

We say no to ronu and gbegiri

3 Likes

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by Christistruth03: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2023
Midwest is already part of the South South

What is your Problem

1 Like

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by goodnessme1(f): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2023
Ikpeyi:
The country is divided already.

Division of Nigeria will bring more peace than pretending to be at peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by EcoNews: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2023
Those beating the drums of war against the igbos in particular knows your fathers are lazy ass mofos who take of in woman wrapper at sight of merciless koboko lashing. Make you go rest no one is threatened by your foolishness.

You hate those opening thread to tell you the cowards failure that you are but you are always happy with those opening thread insulting Fulani Hausa Buhari Tinubu Akpabio Amechi Oshomole Lai Kwakwaso etc

Can you see how foolish you or why can you make statement such as this one threads threads Igbo malign others but your cursed fingers n soul is quick to type when paid in your own coin.

crossfm:

Ikpeyi:
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by EcoNews: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2023
You mean this will happen after Obi Pandora reclaim his ost mandate from Kanu in Ipobland ?

Ohislee:
With Rehoboam in power, this country might likely divide. Everyone should brace up.

If you don't know who Rehoboam is; Rehoboam is the heir of king Solomon that destroyed the children of Israel with taxes. King Solomon his father taxed the children of Israel so much because of his large hold, however they endured. When he died, his son Rehoboam took over. The children of Israel came to meet him at his palace to reduce their taxes, because they had barely endured his father's reign. He refused, he rather increased their taxes further. This led to a revolt. Out of the 12tribes of Israel, Rehoboam lost 10tribes. He became king over just 2tribes. His kingdom was divided.

I see something similar happening to the current president, unless he retraces his step.
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by seeyounow3: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
There is nothing called Midwest now. Edo and Delta are of Bendel state of old. One people with common destiny. We are Christians ✝️. We share everything similar to Igbos. Everything except language.

We got nothing in common with YORUBAS except our geographic location. We share nothing with Hausa or Fulanis. Our ancestors never liked Fulanis. We don't either.

Live us Alone
you are igbo.
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by Goodman2023: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2023
seeyounow3:
No part of the mid west is going to the south south
How old are you?
Are you aware that Alexander De great conquered the world at 25? Do you know how old Halaand is?

This idle time you spend will earn you nothing.

2 Likes

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by ablejesus26(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2023
crossfm:

People like the Op will drink sniper due to depression if nairaland gets serious to cub the senseless hate that is constantly spilled on this forum.

Tribal hate is why their chi created them.
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by ablejesus26(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2023
seeyounow3:
you are igbo.

You need Him to be Igbo, so You can do Tribal hate less You die, for Igbo aggghh is all You are destined to do all the days of your life till you go back to Your creator .grin

How will You survive if He is not Igbo? grin

2 Likes

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by Cooly100: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2023
crossfm:

If you want everyone to believe your fake desire for unity... let me see you condemn Oba of Lagos, Onanuga, FFK, MC Oluomo...

..cheap liar....

1 Like

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by Cooly100: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2023
ratilokper:
What sort of topic is this?

Compare with this topic...

https://www.nairaland.com/7747957/why-wont-south-east-leave

smiley smiley smiley
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by Cooly100: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2023
EcoNews:
You mean this will happen after Obi Pandora reclaim his ost mandate from Kanu in Ipobland ?

Chronic unity beggar wink
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by Odibembem: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2023
Cooly100:

Compare with this topic...

https://www.nairaland.com/7747957/why-wont-south-east-leave

smiley smiley smiley

LOL so that's why u created this childish topic? Midwest is Edo and Delta, we are already in South South geopolitical zone, so what's d essense of this your topic? Whereas d other topic that's hurting u is asking ur SE people to stop claiming that SS people belong to them which is a claim many of u been making cos u know u are landlocked in d SE
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by bjdon: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2023
The midwest regon was the only region created by a democratic referendum. We are mainly of one common ancestary are strongly interlated by marriage and friendship. I am a Midwesterner/Bendlite/Edo. I don't know or acknowledge this south south nonsense that seeks to lump us with other minority groups in the Niger delta.
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by Danisaint112(m): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2023
Had it been I am the mod I would given this guy an everlasting ban straight up.

When this fight they are looking for actually start they will be running with their skirts to go hide under their grandma iron bedstand.

Lazy ass tribal bigots.
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by crossfm: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2023
Cooly100:

If you want everyone to believe your fake desire for unity... let me see you condemn Oba of Lagos, Onanuga, FFK, MC Oluomo...

..cheap liar....

Why not do your background check before calling me liar. Go through my comments and threads then come back and make your comment. Thanks.
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by monakii: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2023
crossfm:

Sign of joblessness and symptom of bitterness... As a result of what Nigeria has become due to leadership mishap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by Ikpeyi: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2023
EcoNews:
Those beating the drums of war against the igbos in particular knows your fathers are lazy ass mofos who take of in woman wrapper at sight of merciless koboko lashing. Make you go rest no one is threatened by your foolishness.

You hate those opening thread to tell you the cowards failure that you are but you are always happy with those opening thread insulting Fulani Hausa Buhari Tinubu Akpabio Amechi Oshomole Lai Kwakwaso etc

Can you see how foolish you or why can you make statement such as this one threads threads Igbo malign others but your cursed fingers n soul is quick to type when paid in your own coin.

All these your long Grammer na non sense. When what you are looking for starts, all of us go suffer am. Keeping posting evil contents.

Let me tell you, fire down. We are almost there okay.

1 Like

Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by crossfm: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2023
Ikpeyi:

All these your long Grammer na non sense. When what you are looking for starts, all of us go suffer am. Keeping posting evil contents.

Let me tell you, fire down. We are almost there okay.

You shouldn't have replied such an individual. For someone who opened an account barely a month to be filled up with hate should tell you how prepared he is .

The propaganda is still sweet, until it effects us directly or indirectly.
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by Ikpeyi: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2023
crossfm:

You shouldn't have replied such an individual. For someone who opened an account barely a month to be filled up with hate should tell you how prepared he is .

The propaganda is still sweet, until it effects us directly or indirectly.

Sooner than later ...it will become a reality to them.
Re: No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com by 7lives: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Christistruth03:

Midwest is already part of the South South

What is your Problem

They need attention.
Okun, Igbomina and Oyo ile are not dragged, na Bend - down Youruba go drag.
E maa pataki ara yin, awon eni a ba ta ka fi ra atupa, ti won ni awon aji tan Ina wo.
grin grin cheesy RADA RADA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More Workers In Nigeria / Tell Nigerians How You Got Information On Re-run, Keyamo Challenges LP / Developing - Protest In Kano Was Against Chief Of Defense Staff Not Tinunbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.