Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police (94022 Views)

Buhari Surmons All Service Chiefs Presides Over Security Briefing / FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by hybridblood07(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
What has service chiefs got to do with borders??
blowjohn:

Work with them for 6 more months and let landing cost of car reach 5 million abi?

If he waits for six months it's still u that will complain that our borders are the problem
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by FlyingKing: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
ganisucks:
And so it begins. After the meeting with Grey beard, Baba Lagos declared war on the cabal.

Made Ribadu the NSA chief. What an insult. A police DIG to command military generals.

I laff😅🤣😂

You need to school but before then, I will advise you to research how other countries sppoint their NSA.

The most important thing is competent and intelligent which I believed Nuhu is found worthy. You can research about him...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by seanfer(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Creeper:
Cc: Scatterscatter

Things are about to get interesting. A Yoruba man as Chief of Army Staff (I believe he’s the first Yoruba man in the history of Nigeria to attain the position).

DIG is also a Yoruba man.

These new appointments are also interesting:

^Three Yorubas.

And this:

He’s about to go to work.

The COAS will be the second Yoruba after Alani Akinrinade.

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by PrinceDoctor(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
StreetFight:

Noone stops a fast-moving train

A fast-moving train may be stopped but never Tinubu. He came prepared. He will conquer. Nigeria must be better.

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by StreetFight: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Akalia:
Igbos yearn for the opportunity to produce a president which is why we tend to be somewhat mean about our resolve because we have being denied the opportunity to produce a president over the years through a well calculated conspiracy and marginalization. We have no hard feelings for BAT.
We want it (the presedency) that bad. Either we get it someday or we break away from this unjust contraption. Either of the two must happen, mark my words.

No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria. Just continue with your hatred and bitterness. A Northerner, Atikultion Abubakar came 2nd in the election, have you seen Northerners abusing everybody on the internet like Igbos whose candidate came 3rd are doing? Even if you are thinking of harassing and humiliating and arm-twisting Nigerians into giving you the Presidency, is it the people that taught you a bitter lesson in the past you want to harass?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by hybridblood07(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Alright
ganisucks:

No. He's on the ropes. The military and the cabal have made it clear where their loyalties lie. He is not getting a fresh election, period!
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Asswipemod: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
daddytime:
Expected and about time.

Let see how the new chiefs pan out and the attendant grumblings and sabotage that might follow from perceived aggrieved parties.

Just went through the entire list and can't help but wonder if this is how Tinubu intends to unite and govern a one Nigeria?

Why is the S.S. and S.E. regions ominously missing from the list of appointments...

This isn't right at all, no matter what.

So what about Rear Admiral Ogalla and Maj. Gen. EPA Undiandeye? They're not North or West. Stop the nonsense!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Starz825(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
ganisucks:

No. He's on the ropes. The military and the cabal have made it clear where their loyalties lie. He is not getting a fresh election, period!

always talking rubbish...you sef listen to yourself...

upon all your predictions that this old man won't get to the seat....who be president now?

abeg just rest

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by royalnose: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
OldBeer:
Chief of Defense Intelligence, Udiandeye is from Cross River/Akwa Ibom.
So SS is represented.

Bro that position nor be service chief, them just put their at all at all
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
jackcanfield:
I smell coup d'etat, don't say I didn't warn you... You are acting irresponsible.
In Alaibo.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by J3susFr3ak: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Reflect7:

ABEG GET LOST.

I am 100% Igbo and I don't blame Tinubu ONE BIT for freezing out Igbos, when all you showed him was HATE.

If I was hm, I'd do the same!

Go fck yourselves.

Worthless set of people.

Umu anuofia!

Come carry position nau!

Is he not a 'drug lord' again?

Why do you want to work under a 'drug lord'?

Bastards.

To shoot one's self on the foot is not really wise.

In this day and age...who are that daft and lunatic enough to do a military coup in Abuja? Is it the insipid Northern Arewa Muslim--or is it the Igbo? The Igbo's effort on a self-reliant security Architecture has been largely defensive so far. They are defending their God-given ancestral lands and not trying to use murder and shameless thefts to expand into any other people's lands the way the so called Arewa is doing right now.

I wager that any likelihood of any coup will not come from the SE but from the core North. Empowering these Jihadists with key positions may seem like a polite "tit-for-tat" gesture for now....but when the chips are down, they will turn and show their true colors.

I think Jonathan regrets his "appeaser" move. It should be made a course worth studying in the universities.

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Dapson73(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Yea, I said it that those incompetent service chiefs were gonna be fired.
This is renewed hope, omi tutun ti ru, eja tutun ti wonu omi.
T I N U B U 💜

Ose omo iya mi cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by blowjohn(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Kabirudeen, rest!

The guy is fair in his criticism.
These r security positions that need trust, not betrayal or sabotage. He has to appoint people he trusts.

And honestly and tired of these tribalistic things.
Ibos hated the man, insulted him. Now they want appointment.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by lhordspy: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
seunmsg:
This is massive. Maj Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja becomes the second Yoruba man after Gen. Alani Ipoola Akinrinade to command the Nigeria Army.

Nuhu Ribadu becomes the first National Security Adviser to President without a military intelligence background . Where is Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ogalla from?

This is wrong. The bolded. Gambo jimeta, fmr. inspector general of police served under Babangida. Also Aliyu Isma’ila Gwarzo, a retired Assistant Inspector-General served under Shonekan and Abacha both as NSA.

Fergie001 , Baba don drop list oo. How far?

Penguin2 , ... Your prayer was answered, he picked from DIG rank. But the plot-twist- No Mba for IG even though he picked from DIG rank. No Easterner on the whole list too.. Wahala. What have you guys done to Tinubu? grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by OsunOriginal: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Osilama1:
he ll be promoted to lt general while the Cheif of defense ll be a full general..

Gaddafi was only a colonel...

All our president needs to do is sack all those generals

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by RaptorX: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Damn Yoruba ti take over. Army, Police, Custom. Brigade of Guards.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by hybridblood07(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Oga, the service chiefs did their best. Most of the insurgency are being sponsored by government officials and it's difficult to fish them out when we have people backing them up.
Starz825:

same service chiefs buhari worked with without any meaningful success over insurgency...

you sef reason am
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by blowjohn(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
hybridblood07:
What has service chiefs got to do with borders??

Where did I mention service chiefs?

I said customs.
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
blowjohn:

I don't understand. Ibos hated on this man so much.
Why r u looking for appointment?

You cannot do more than Buhari. You said EXACTLY the same when he making his own nepotistic appointment in 2015. Las Las he failed. grin

Na every 4 years you dey accuse Ibo of hate, but dem no send your papa. grin

When the abookis turn the heat on your yoruba government, you will start running around for 'Southern Unity'. Na that time we go remind you, how e dey be.. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by richie240: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
tinsel:

Chief of Naval Staff is from Enugu state
He knew that already.
He purposely left that part out so as to justify his narrative!
cool

9 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Asswipemod: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Flight90:
Omo!!
So just like that, they all lost their jobs 😏

They were all grumbling that they won't take the appointment of Ribadu. So he got rid of them.

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by hybridblood07(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
So these new ones can't remove him abi
BABANGBALI:
so that they can remove him, before removing them abi?
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Majesty7: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
occfx:

Possibly why other regions are afraid of Obi. They are afraid he will do loop sided appointments as well. My question is, are we going to continue like this...? If we don't trust each other, let us path ways and develop accordingly. Whats wrong with black people

grin hahahaha....you can't eat your cake and still have it. You can't reap from where you did not sow. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by hybridblood07(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nothing concern me with customs
blowjohn:

Where did I mention service chiefs?

I said customs.
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by kindredspirit(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
domDva:
Ribadu is intelligent and will definitely do his best.

I’m sure people are already checking regional spread and not necessarily the competence of the appointees .

Will he continue the Buhari pattern of shutting out SE in security architecture Name and regional checkers over to you .

Power in Nigeria na really turn by turn , Yoruba ronu, it is the turn of the Yorubas lolll

I'm wondering if Ribadu, as NSA, would command the respect ( and co-operation ) of the service chiefs considering his Police background.
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
18wheeler:

Maj Gen C. G. Musa the new CDS is from Southern Kaduna and is Christian. He’s the immediate past Theater Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, the counter insurgency operations of the north east. From there he was appointed the Core Commander of infantry of the NA. He’s truly competent for this new appointment.

Jagaban knows how to pick competent people for the job.

I give him credit for that!

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Smartguyboy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
All this tribalism war will never help anybody or fix their region more than others .

All this our people most be there have anyone of you benefited from them?

I pity many people

last administration all the military chiefs where from the North and Muslim what difference did they make?

Was the north still not burning 🔥?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by yemex04(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
ganisucks:
And so it begins. After the meeting with Grey beard, Baba Lagos declared war on the cabal.

Made Ribadu the NSA chief. What an insult. A police DIG to command military generals.

I laff😅🤣😂

A col was once an NSA supervising Generals

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Osilama1: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Gaddafi was only a colonel...

All our president needs to do is sack all those generals
mtcheew what's the meaning of this nonsense
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=callmevirus post=123904089]Govt of nepotism and tribalism

No Igbo included

We all will see how e go be las las[/qu

😂
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Tin07(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
The appointments are more of some sided. We thought he was going to balance, he still followed Baba go slow pattern. Its a Yoruba and Hausa government.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Corper! Yusuf Buhari Undergoes NYSC In Abuja (Photos) / Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies / Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.