Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police (93956 Views)

Profile Of Adewale Bashir Adeniyi, Acting Customs CG / FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Reflect7: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
DatIgalaDude:
The appointments reeks of nepotism.
Our leaders are all the same.

ABEG GET LOST.

I am 100% Igbo and I don't blame Tinubu ONE BIT for freezing out Igbos, when all you showed him was HATE.

If I was him, I'd do the exact same thing!

Go fck yourselves.

Useless set of people.

Umu anuofia!

Come carry position nau!

Is he not a 'drug lord' again?

Why do you want to work under a 'drug lord'?

Bastards.

When they tell you people that you don't know how to play politics, you'll be arguing.

Nzogbu Nzogbu (apologies Soludo)

Mumu people.

Abeg make person talk betta thing here biko..
angry

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by ebenholer2(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Akalia:
Are you implying that no person(s) of the SS and SE extractions respectively can be trusted with these sensitive positions?
If you are president u will not surround ursef with your enemies too. Igbos have proven that BAT is their number one enemy.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by xjiggy: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
domDva:
Ribadu is intelligent and will definitely do his best.

I’m sure people are already checking regional spread and not necessarily the competence of the appointees .

Will he continue the Buhari pattern of shutting out SE in security architecture Name and regional checkers over to you .

Power in Nigeria na really turn by turn , Yoruba ronu, it is the turn of the Yorubas lolll
The Problem with the south east is numbers. Most of the recruitment into the services come from the North, the middle belt and the south west. As small as my state Edo, we have a good number of senior officers. Even among officers, the Easterners are very few. Most Easterners are not willing to join the military and paramilitary forces. Frank Mba have to be promoted twice in 3 months to get to DIG. Everything is about numbers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by blowjohn(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
DeLaRue:
If you're the head of an important agency, the most dangerous hours for you are between 7pm and 9pm Monday to Thursday, and 5pm and 7pm on Fridays.

Why?
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by richie240: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
You can't eat ur cake and have it.
Your 'plesident' is in 'cut'. When e find d tin wey e loss, let him put all hin Agulu brethren there.
cool

daddytime:
Expected and about time.

Let see how the new chiefs pan out and the attendant grumblings and sabotage that might follow from perceived aggrieved parties.

Just went through the entire list and can't help but wonder if this is how Tinubu intends to unite and govern a one Nigeria?

Why is the S.S. and S.E. regions ominously missing from the list of appointments...

This isn't right at all, no matter what.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Firstreality(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
The hate on Igbos is too much. No single south easterner.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Moblux(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
ganisucks:
And so it begins. After the meeting with Grey beard, Baba Lagos declared war on the cabal.

Made Ribadu the NSA chief. What an insult. A police DIG to command military generals.

I laffπŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

A police officer was NSA to a ruthless military head of state, General Sani Abacha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by hybridblood07(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lost job as how?? They all achieved what every other officer would pray for. Do you know what it means to be appointed as service chiefs at all? 1 out of 30...
Flight90:
Omo!!
So just like that, they all lost their jobs 😏
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by kemika8989(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1670859030942580764
E sweet me make Hausa see how nepotism dey sweet.

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by allthingsgood: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
stanbright:
where you giving any position?
Can’t seem to find your name

i am not complaining dear

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by adeoba2008(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
ganisucks:
And so it begins. After the meeting with Grey beard, Baba Lagos declared war on the cabal.

Made Ribadu the NSA chief. What an insult. A police DIG to command military generals.

I laffπŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
That's why he sacked all the Generals.
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by tinsel: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
callmevirus:
Govt of nepotism and tribalism

No Igbo included

We all will see how e go be las las
But Ogalla, Chief of Naval staff is from Enugu state

14 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Johnjustice: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Exactly. These are security positions.
No sentiments needed.

He clearly doesn't want any sabotage.

U cannot appoint ur enemy in such positions
Exactly my point, he must put in people he trust. It's glary lots of igbos don't like him, I won't risk it too if I was him, placing them in security positions.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by hybridblood07(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
The thing shock me oh. Tinubu doesn't know much about the military
ganisucks:

I laffπŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Alayiwola: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Naval staff and Defense intelligence are from where?
Akalia:
These appointments do not reflect the idea of inclusiveness owing to the fact that the SS and SE regions were not part of the appointments. This is clearly the case of nepotism.

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by frog12: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
hadiza bala usman from NPA get position again grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by blowjohn(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
callmevirus:

No Igbo included

I don't understand. Ibos hated on this man so much.
Why r u looking for appointment?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by nisai: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
DatIgalaDude:
The appointments reeks of nepotism.
Our leaders are all the same.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Raf4: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
callmevirus:

No Igbo included

Where is the new chief of Naval Staff from?

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by richie240: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Reflect7:

ABEG GET LOST.

I am 100% Igbo and I don't blame Tinubu ONE BIT for freezing out Igbos, when all you showed him was HATE.

If I was hm, I'd do the same!

Go fck yourselves.

Worthless set of people.

Umu anuofia!

Come carry position nau!

Bastards.
This wan get sense well-well!
Carry-go brah!
cool

-----------------------------------------------

Did u vote for tinubu?
Wasn't it obi u voted for?
Ehn-ehn nah, when ur Plesident find d tin wey e loss, let him put all hin Agulu brethren there.
cool
Firstreality:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Reflect7: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Firstreality:

ABEG GET LOST.

If I was him, I'd do the exact same thing!

Go fck yourselves.

Useless set of people.

Umu anuofia!

Come carry position nau!

Bastards.

When they tell you people that you don't know how to play politics, you'll be arguing.

Nzogbu Nzogbu (apologies Soludo)

Mumu people.

Abeg make person talk betta thing here...
angry

14 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by vacanci: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Elanqy:
I wonder if there is no Igbo Snr officer.
I can mostly see Yoruba and Hausa names.

I also wonder if there is no Idoma, Tiv, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urobo, Edo, Igala, Nupe, Gbagi and Jukun Snr officers too

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by raskymonojendor: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
StreetFight:

When you become President of your village association, put all your enemies in positions and leave out your friends. Ask Yakubu Gowon that who removed him from office. Ask Murital Muhammed what became of him.
Thank you jare.

They expect him to put IPOB members and Obidients to command military guards in Abuja and other sensitive military outpost, especially with their fanaticism and fascism they are currently displaying.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Everyone is seeing the trend nobody should complain when table turn around. The earlier we divide this country the better for everyone but let's continue deceiving ourselves with one Nigeria, very soon the all the cooking go done.

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by tinsel: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

I wanted to say it was about time then I noticed these "interesting specimens" in the list:

Mallam Nuhu Ribadu - National Security Adviser
Maj. Gen. C.G Musa - Chief of Defence Staff
AVM H.B AbubakarChief of Air Staff

1Maj. Isa Farouk Audu
(N/14695)Commanding Officer State House Artillery

5Lt. A. Aminu (N/18578)Second-in- Command, State House Armament

Curiously absent from these key sensitive security positions are any South-south names, Igbo names or even Christian Middle Belt names.

Hmmm....I was hoping Tinubu will go beyond the usual Arewa appeaser in Chief vomit!!

You want to end Terrorism on innocent farmers and yet you put these same people who will secretly back Terrorist to kill the same farmers?

My goodness Mr. Tinubu...
Chief of Naval Staff is from Enugu state

12 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by alezzy13: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
StreetFight:

When you become President of your village association, put all your enemies in positions and leave out your friends.

We are talking about the president and commander in chief of the entire country, not your village champion. It might be difficult to you to appreciate, but there's a difference between the two.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by ganisucks(f): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Moblux:

A police officer was NSA to a ruthless military head of state, General Sani Abacha
Really? How did the Abacha end?

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by JetStar: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
daddytime:
Expected and about time.

Let see how the new chiefs pan out and the attendant grumblings and sabotage that might follow from perceived aggrieved parties.

Just went through the entire list and can't help but wonder if this is how Tinubu intends to unite and govern a one Nigeria?

Why is the S.S. and S.E. regions ominously missing from the list of appointments...

This isn't right at all, no matter what.

It doesn't matter what you think. Nepotism has been the norm in Nigerian politics. It will always be so.

BTW, the SS and SE are losers. They lost the civil war thanks to British support. So their role in life will be second fiddle unless something happens to change their fortune. It's the ramifications of foolishly supporting one Nigeria when you know your rights won't be respected

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by femicyrus(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Let us now see how they will pad defense budget with ribadu as NSA

13 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by fareed69(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
callmevirus:

No Igbo included

Okay.
IPOB no allow you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.