Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff (50034 Views)

Meet The New Chief Of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Hassan Bala Abubakar Abubakar / Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) / Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by riccatti(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
I am a yoruba man but i strongly codemn this appointment. It doesn't show fairness and equity [quote author=cenaman post=123905976]Why brown roof people come plenty pass others? Nepotism.[/quote
]
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by LivingSage: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
You're blearing every thread?

Why cyber scammer?
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
Only ogala from enugu
And Major General Undiandeye from Cross River

Tinubu is a disaster
If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by Menclothing: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
See profile nice
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by Agunesinjaweola: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
Only ogala from enugu

Tinubu is a disaster
If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria
What's the population ratio of SS and SE compared to the SW or the Core North
Please get your facts right đź‘Ť
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by aklid(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
People are still shouting boko haram must go…thing that’s almost to no more? Ask those In the NE and hear..if they’ll be truthful to you…bolo haram is like zero…instead of shout boko haram say bandits and kidnappers
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by Basicend: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Tinubu is not only going fast fast, Baba dey Fly. Give it to the Man wey Sabi Abeg!!

I have noticed that we have a lot of Tinubu's online image launderers on this nairaland . .whatever Tinubu does prised even when they can't interpret it. . Clowns . . The cup go reach you soon.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by jaxxy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Tinubu is not only going fast fast, Baba dey Fly. Give it to the Man wey Sabi Abeg!!

because buhari who tinubu brought was dull doesn't mean tinubu is fast.
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by greatestdestiny: 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Fine Officer!
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by Darkjudge24: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only ogala from enugu

Tinubu is a disaster
Mr man Nigeria is divided into North and south, so if you want to compare let it be between North and south.stop pushing for ethnic divide
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by Alawode01(m): 12:07am On Jun 20, 2023
Too much kpk
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by MrDDM: 12:58am On Jun 20, 2023
If you are not happy the way Tinubu makes appointments, please locate any transformer around u and hug it
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by 1972xy: 3:06am On Jun 20, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Insurgency will no doubt be worse in this administration
You are right. I see it everywhere in Ibo land by the ipob terrorist . People who refuse to move on.
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by bdon12: 4:39am On Jun 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
He has an impressive profile.
We implore him to discharge his duties without fear or favor.
Renewed hope is activated.
God bless our President
God bless Nigeria.
Nothing impressive,his an AVM.
Millitary always hav similar qualifications becos na government sponsored all d way

1 Like

Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by lexy2014: 6:32am On Jun 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
He has an impressive profile.
We implore him to discharge his duties without fear or favor.
Renewed hope is activated.
God bless our President
God bless Nigeria.

what has renewed hope got to do with the appointment of a new chief of air staff?
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by lexy2014: 6:33am On Jun 20, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
He never had any foreign training in the west or Asia world?

and so?
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by imam07: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2023
Dogo246:

Imam, What is the GDP of Egypt, south Africa or Morocco?. Google their air force, Compare it to Nigeria, then come back.
understand what am driving at here. We never eat beleful here and u want d country to acquire and maintain such expensive jet dat will not be active for it purpose. D obsolete one we get sef, they do commit error with it by killing innocent people. Talk less of a stealth jetdat carries sofisticated missiles talk about our gdp. Me i no dey believe in those figures. U want me to believe those who go paint another country 's plane and call it ours. Is dat d people u want me to believe? Never campare us with another countries. Nigeria is unique in bad ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2023
imam07:
understand what am driving at here. We never eat beleful here and u want d country to acquire and maintain such expensive jet dat will not be active for it purpose. D obsolete one we get sef, they do commit error with it by killing innocent people. Talk less of a stealth jetdat carries sofisticated missiles talk about our gdp. Me i no dey believe in those figures. U want me to believe those who go paint another country 's plane and call it ours. Is dat d people u want me to believe? Never campare us with another countries. Nigeria is unique in bad ways

Kpele... My brother, Nigeria is truly richer than those countries.
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by when2(f): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Profile or no profile, the most important thing is for him to deliver good results. If with all this profile he doesn't deliver good results, then it's of no use.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by imam07: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2023
Dogo246:

Kpele... My brother, Nigeria is truly richer than those countries.
for me i judge a country by d standard of living. Your opinion is like using an iPhone when u go hungry and beg for money to buy airtime.
Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2023
imam07:
for me i judge a country by d standard of living. Your opinion is like using an iPhone when u go hungry and beg for money to buy airtime.

Ok, I agree. Oga, you win.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff by Jagabanarmy: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
cenaman:
Why brown roof people come plenty pass others? Nepotism.
Na Buhari started it oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / APC Agents Give Lagos Residents N1,500, N2,000 To Vote For Sanwo-Olu - FIJ (Pix) / Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.