Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser (55964 Views)

How Big Is The Position Of Nigeria's National Security Adviser? / President Buhari Commissions The New Office Of National Security Adviser. Photos / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by Blackestjunior(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Congratulations officer
Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by olulove(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ok... hoping and praying he fight banditry and terrorism to a standstill like he fought corruption when he was effc chairman ...All the best Mallam

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by victorikpe(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by LegendHero(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Lol tumlubu is so clueless. Appointing someone with zero security background as NSA is a massive joke.

But the guy was formerly a police officer?

Do you mean policemen have zero security background?

18 Likes

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by paymentvoucher: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Lol tumlubu is so clueless. Appointing someone with zero security background as NSA is a massive joke.

Did you read what they posted about him at all? Or you are just typing out of hatred.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by HappyPagan: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
LegendHero:

But the guy was formerly a police officer?

Do you mean policemen have zero security background?
The ones wey get full security background, dem rub their back for ground.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by MrMcJay(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Yes. Ribadu has zero security background. He was a photographer in the police, abi?

Are you aware that the first DG of the DSS was a Policeman?

If Ribadu gives an order, let them not obey. You knuckleheads will learn the hard way.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:

It's done. You can only complain. Third mainland dey also. cool

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by adeniyi65(m): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
W
Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by Ofadaman(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
It won't be long before the Army plots a coup
Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
Beremx:
The military should go to hell if they're not happy about Nuhu Ribadu becoming the NSA. After all, a military man was head of Customs who was appointed by Buhari. Custom people didn't cry foul.
If they're not happy about Nuhu Ribadu being their new Boss, they should go to court!! grin

Congratulations Sir, an appointment well deserved
It's not the first time a policeman would be appointed as NSA.

6 Likes

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by tayo4ng(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wat about custom DG, I can't wait to see him exits that seat
Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ofadaman:
It won't be long before the Army plots a coup
🤡

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by paymentvoucher: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
tayo4ng:
Wat about custom DG, I can't wait to see him exits that seat
sacked too

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by Beremx(f): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

It's not the first time a policeman would be appointed as NSA.
it's actually the first time the military is whining about it

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by obaidan: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
I am not a fan of this APC presidency but on this one, I totally agree. May God guide him to rid Nigeria of insurgency and oil theft

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by DADYLEED: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
DASUKI wey get background wetin come happened
KingAzubuike:

13 Likes

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by ledaman: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Why are you exposing your stupidity on social media

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by theamazonguru(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:
I think you are the joker here.

All it takes to perform on the job is integrity, passion, love for the nation and desire to learn and unlearn.

I was employed into a position I never studied or knew anything about some years ago.
I put my heart into the job and learnt all I needed to learn.
Now with all sense of responsibility and modesty I am the best on the job amongst 3 people doing the same thing. Mind you i am the newest on the job amongst others.

Back to the topic.
Monguno and Dansuki that were retired military personnel, what exactly did they achieve with their military experience?

More Boko Haram attacks?
Increased banditry?
Reckless looting of security budget?
Emboldening maurading Fulani Herdsmen?

Leave story, result cancels insults.

Nuhu Ribadu carry go, just give us results that will cancel all insults.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
MrMcJay:

Yes. Ribadu has zero security background. He was a cook in the police, abi?

Don't mind the sadist. Good Nigerians should wish the new President and his appointees success.

If Nigeria is working then what is our business with Ribadu or Tinubu?

In civilised climes , you will not even know those at the top of the security chain who protect your lives and property because they are efficient 'ghosts' governments empower sincerely to do the business.

Ribadu is similar. Fearless and all about results.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by Vadese1: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Easy to say from the corner of your house.

Beremx:
The military should go to hell if they're not happy about Nuhu Ribadu becoming the NSA. After all, a military man was head of Customs who was appointed by Buhari. Custom people didn't cry foul.
If they're not happy about Nuhu Ribadu being their new Boss, they should go to court!! grin

Congratulations Sir, an appointment well deserved
Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by Mccullum: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Excellent, wishing him success in the office.
Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by spencekat(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Congrats,Nuhu Ribadu.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by Maga123: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hmmm this is going to be a serious problem because the army generals i know can't respect a police officer who doesn't know the secret of this country

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by kokomilala(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
The Last Vestige Of Untainted Cop In Nigeria

He now oversees the entire security apparatus in Nigeria. Other policemen- top brass and rank and file should see him as a model for top standards.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by Uredan46(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Godisablealltim:
abokiiii
bigot sighted

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
If I hear gpikin or any Kidnapping anywhere, I am holding the President and Ribadu accountable, if now hear gpikin gpikin gpikin gpikin gpikin gpikin gpikin ..... Na who I go ask ...make I siddon dey look ....I am not concerned with his other appointments, because I know the National Security Adviser is the strategic power house ... I hope he has secure his village sha in Adamawa because one of the first things bokoharam does is to intimidate the NSA by attacking his village. I really felt very sorry for Gen Monguno the day I saw the video of his village been attacked, good thing they were warn before awon wereys jatijati approach..

President Tinubu is a wayo man , Oga Ribadu is an inlaw to Oga Atiku .

Daughter: My father is now the National Security Adviser can you drop your case in court.

Oga Atiku: Hahaha I might consider, but it depends...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by sslcrypt: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
It's interesting seeing statements that spells ignorance. This appointment will actually work, because he's an outlier. In the sense that everything will be done majority of the time to the books, accountability will be the order of the day also. Misuse of budget will be brought down to the lowest, because there can't be under the table deals. Top ranked officers will have to perform because they can be sacked for poor performance. He won't be lobbied by senior officers on sensitive issues that normally occurs when theirs a military man at the head.

8 Likes

Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by efficiencie(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Tinubu should make me his entertainment adviser asap!

Guys let me introduce you to my new fashion brand I just launched called

MALDIVES COLLECTIONS

feel free to mention me if you want yours, I will deliver it personally with my autograph on it.

Why you go dey print the Maldives for where power station dey guy. Why not on the side.
Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by juman(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
Its ribadu and co. turn to turn nigeria to paradise.
They should do their best.
Re: Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser by Gentew(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:

You are actually the joke rn

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.