Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs (27935 Views)

Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Toluwanise247(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Tinubu would have made one of the biggest blunders of his administration if no person from the SE was appointed. It'd simply embolden IPOB to win more Igbo people over to their side, like they did during Buhari's tenure.
And they will loss their life….. who care about those omoajeokutamamuomi
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by georgeakins: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2023
VikingKing:

So the security of Nigeria, a sovereign nation, is now a chop-chop affair? People are now invited, not to come and work, but to come and chop? Thanks for pointing this out.

Jonathan gave ibos opportunities and they hijacked and messed up his government.
Jagaban won't tolerate that shit.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by nairavsdollars(f): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2023
That's your Minister of Dis-information
Saao:
Is like they haven't given Bayo any appointment?

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Sheggy13(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2023
VikingKing:

So the security of Nigeria, a sovereign nation, is now a chop-chop affair? People are now invited, not to come and work, but to come and chop? Thanks for pointing this out.
So out of 7 service chiefs in 6 regions of the country, 1 from SE and another from SS isn't sufficient for people like you. Like seriously? I forgot they should have given SE like 3 and ignore 2 other regions for you to be satisfied, and you have the guts to be talking about chop-chop.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Queendera(f): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2023
tesppidd:
You people are just being mischievous.

We are talking about Tinubu and you are talking about Buhari.
we are talking about Tinubu's appointment based on their ethnicity because buhari chose to appoint based on ethnicity and was not inclusive.

Hence, now everyone is trying to see if Tinubu is like buhari.

So yes, face value this is Tinubu's thread. But deep down, we all know buhari caused this
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by mankan2k7(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Tinubu is just forming Activity and doing Oversabi. sad undecided

Copying Ex Pres. Obasanjo's style in 1999 of retiring Service chiefs and Appointing new ones.🀨 πŸ˜•

With those Yoruba names I am seeing, Will They be Tough and Bold to carry out their Duty?

I see them FAILING in their duties.πŸ˜”πŸ˜’

Prophet of doom.

Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Boyooosa(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1670892028404563968?t=7bo1H-uQuTvn7cd2amjuBw&s=19

And North Central is not supposed to have slot right? While three positions went to the president's South West
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Poske95(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2023
Why does everything in our country have sycophants...... especially in the high places.
Oga shhhhhh.!!!!!!
If leaders and government is not criticized, how will they work
Will he employ your street maiguard......?!
Let people talk
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Emola12(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2023
Onanuga is looking for Chief of talkative appointment oniranu alaini lakaye
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by OLOKOESHIN: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2023
jackea:
The thing weak my Igbo friend
Very very
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by goody234: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2023
why is this even an issue ..... Did you ppl query buhari when it was obvious he was tribalistic bunch of idiots
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by ashawopikin(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2023
What happens to the newly promoted AIGs, will they now retire?
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by lugrae22: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2023
Tinubu is selective with his appointment and he knows what he's doing that's why he chose akpabio over ouk ,he doesn't want a cancer in his administration,let me tell you this is not about ethnic or tribalism,if you visit abia and akwaibom you people will choose akpabio one million times.....hit me up for deals my people
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by GEEBITE: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2023
Chief of Army Staff is a practising Christian dont let the Taoreed first name fool you. Same wirh the outgoing Chief of Air Staff Amao who bears Isiaka but a member of winners chapel.
deeva2:
National Security Adviser - NE Muslim

Chief of Defence Staff - NW Christian

Chief of Army Staff - SW Muslim

Chief of Naval Staff - SE Christian

Chief of Air Staff - NW Muslim

Chief of Intelligence - SS Christian

Inspector General of Police - SW Christian.

SHAME ON THOSE CRYING ISLAMIZATION..
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Owaincouncil: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Copying Ex Pres. Obasanjo's style in 1999 of retiring Service chiefs and Appointing new ones.🀨 πŸ˜•

With those Yoruba names I am seeing, Will They be Tough and Bold to carry out their Duty?

Because you yourself is a failure, so why won't you wish another person such.

Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by johnjose68: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2023
VikingKing:

Go to court grin grin grin
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by tesppidd: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2023
Queendera:
we are talking about Tinubu's appointment based on their ethnicity because buhari chose to appoint based on ethnicity and was not inclusive.

Hence, now everyone is trying to see if Tinubu is like buhari.

So yes, face value this is Tinubu's thread. But deep down, we all know buhari caused this
So now, Buhari's nepotism infected Tinubu?
Just like the HIV virus?

Wow!

Just wow!
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Guyman01: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2023
Comisce:
Please if anybody can help me with a little money to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Pls to feed is a verg big problem for my family please no matter how little, it will go a long way. Have not eaten any thing since yesterday morning pls. My father is retired and my mom is late. I'm a single mom with my own son to feed, the small money that I make have used it to cater for my dad illness and pay our houserent but his health is getting worse. We can't even eat or buy water to drink anymore. Pls if you are reading this message kindly come to our aid pls, no matter how small it will help a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs as you have shown us mercy, amen.

Acct num:
Faithh
First Bank
Stop begging Mr Anthony, you should have gotten something to do after many years of posting this carefully crafted writeup to dodge the Mods
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Queendera(f): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2023
tesppidd:
So now, Buhari's nepotism infected Tinubu?
Just like the HIV virus?

Wow!

Just wow!
no.

Buhari's nepotism infected all of us. Look at Frontpage.

Two different threads based on the religion and state of origin of the appointees.

The nepotism "virus" (as you rightly called it) has spread beyond Aso Rock and has now infected all of us.

A few years back only buhari was appointing based on ethnicity and state of origin. Today, we are all celebrating Tinubu's appointment based on that and no one seems to be asking if these hands are competent.

So no, this virus has not affected Tinubu but the nation itself. The core of the nation, it's very citizens.

Like you trying to defend Tinubu at all cost without even understanding what I'm talking about.

Like a robot, once you see Tinubu and nepotism used in the same sentence, you swing into defensive mode without even understanding the context.

That is the nepotism virus I'm talking about. We citizens are supposed to defend our democracy but no, we rather defend our ethnic group.

Who then shoulders the responsibility of defending the collective? None.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by bionixs: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by treatise: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2023
Saao:
Is like they haven't given Bayo any appointment?
Ex-officio member, department of information Intelligence grin

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by bionixs: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na the name confuse dem no blame dem....

I just dey pray make dem no deny the guy because of him name...
oga , what do you do for a living? Time waits for no one
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Karmaisme(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2023
Balogunodua:

Then why complain if the security is top priority and not the tribe in charge? Are the people he appointmented not capable?

Your grammar is top notch.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by damkin24(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Why are you always negative
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Segzy19: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2023
Asinwin!

Vinnie2000:

Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by damkin24(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2023
VikingKing:

But those appointed are they not also Nigerians that are qualified? Get brain please
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by jrusky(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2023
No need defending anything whoever not please with the new govt we have be telling them to quit Nigeria we won't miss them a bit.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by tesppidd: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2023
Queendera:
no.

Buhari's nepotism infected all of us. Look at Frontpage.

Two different threads based on the religion and state of origin of the appointees.

The nepotism "virus" (as you rightly called it) has spread beyond Aso Rock and has now infected all of us.

A few years back only buhari was appointing based on ethnicity and state of origin. Today, we are all celebrating Tinubu's appointment based on that and no one seems to be asking if these hands are competent.

So no, this virus has not affected Tinubu but the nation itself. The core of the nation, it's very citizens.

Like you trying to defend Tinubu at all cost without even understanding what I'm talking about.

Like a robot, once you see Tinubu and nepotism used in the same sentence, you swing into defensive mode without even understanding the context.

That is the nepotism virus I'm talking about. We citizens are supposed to defend our democracy but no, we rather defend our ethnic group.

Who then shoulders the responsibility of defending the collective? None.
Perhaps you are too young to understand this.
Even Before Buhari tribalism was the order of the day.
Even in your communities, in your companies, in your street, in your church.

Stop acting like Buhari created nepotism and tribalism in Nigeria.

The constitution even prescribes sharing of power across regions and ethnic groups..

Here you are Mr Know it all, talking about people not talking about competence.

What zone has no competent people?

That aside, Buhari did not cause anything.

The typical Nigerian man is inherently and naturally tribalist and nepotistic.

Stop accusing Buhari for your bad behavior.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Navalsadiq(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Iamgrey5:
No, he should have employed two Igbos and one Yoruba.
this people will never depart from sentiment

I have always known the Jagaban will deliver
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Balogunodua(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Karmaisme:

Your grammar is top notch.

You have been noticed.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs by lawbabs: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Tinubu would have made one of the biggest blunders of his administration if no person from the SE was appointed. It'd simply embolden IPOB to win more Igbo people over to their side, like they did during Buhari's tenure.

Even at that. They still believe the guy isnt Igbo enough!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja / Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory / Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.