Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment (37258 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by References1: 8:11pm On May 06, 2023
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has dispelled the rumours of him jostling to become Chief of Staff in President-elect, Sen. Bola Tinubu’s cabinet.

El-Rufai stated this in Gombe on Saturday while addressing newsmen.

El-Rufai was in the state to inaugurate the construction of 550 housing units and Gombe Geographic Information Systems (GOGIS) Service Centre.

He described the reports on the different portfolios being assigned to him and published on national dailies as “mere speculations”.

The Governor said he was more interested in contributing to the development of Nigeria than jostling for positions.

El-Rufai noted that being in government was not the only way to contribute to Nigeria’s development, saying even if he was not in government, he would remain committed to the progress of the country.

“I have not had that discussion with the president-elect and I don’t like to speculate.

“I read in the newspapers all kinds of portfolios assigned to me but you know, I am a committed Nigerian.

“I want to see my country make progress and whatever I can do to contribute to the development of the country, I will do it.

“But, I don’t have to do it working in government. Everyone who is working either in the private sector or the civil society is contributing.

“There is not just one way to contribute to the country and I will never stop working for Nigeria’s progress,”
he said.

The Governor said upon leaving office in the next 22 days, he would take a break but be available to provide advice, where needed, on how to move the country forward.

“I will be in the private sector, not any chief of staff. I will take a break and advise people like Governor Inuwa Yahaya if they need it,” he said.

On Tinubu’s presidency from May 29, El-Rufai said Nigerians would not regret voting the president-elect, stressing that better days were ahead of Nigerians under Tinubu.

https://thewhistler.ng/el-rufai-im-not-interested-in-tinubus-appointment/

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 06, 2023
Well, good luck to you.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Natural2Heal: 8:15pm On May 06, 2023
Better. You were once a minister and two terms Governor. That is enough too.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Jennymine(f): 8:16pm On May 06, 2023
Yes
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Tntsi: 8:16pm On May 06, 2023
Of course . No right thinking person should be jostling for an appointment of a unconstitutional leadership.

No matter your party , we all are aware that Constitutionally, Nigeria presently has no president-elect.

Until the president that meets the constitutional requirements of the federal republic of Nigeria is declared by the courts, all those jostling for appointments are jokers.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Felabrity: 8:19pm On May 06, 2023
Don't bother, the druglord will return the certificate

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by slawomir: 8:24pm On May 06, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass governors everywhere

piyoo91:
Longtime man, hope u are fine

Anyday anytime twice on Saturday

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by socialmediaman: 8:24pm On May 06, 2023
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Okiton: 8:24pm On May 06, 2023
grin

This minion has never been truthful for once
You are not interested in appointment, yet you are eyeing the position of the secretary general of the government of the federation.

However, you have achieved ur most aim by planting a terrorist leader Shettima to assist you and your cohorts skate through your terrorism agenda in the north.

15 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by RamseyKush: 8:24pm On May 06, 2023
Something fishy is going down (in David's voice)
May 29 go shock everybody 🤣

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Sunnyski: 8:24pm On May 06, 2023
Mr dwarf, we all know that you're interested but unfortunately, the Senate president slot is not coming your way but Akpabio's.

Deep down inside you're crying like a heartbroken lesbian.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Skillsnigeria: 8:24pm On May 06, 2023
Okay
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by OboOlora(f): 8:24pm On May 06, 2023
Oloshi
But if dem offer u, u go take.
Fuckeen midget!

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Skyfornia(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2023
Politicians and lies are inseparable. Believe them at your own detriment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by SultanOfAbia: 8:25pm On May 06, 2023
El Rufai get appiontment

He is in charge of changing Tinubu pampers anytime it is full

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by izubext007: 8:25pm On May 06, 2023
are you sure my man

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by fatherjesse(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2023
Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by iHateFraudsters: 8:26pm On May 06, 2023
Yes you are.
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by obi2eze: 8:26pm On May 06, 2023
grin

It doesn't concern us. Our case begins on Monday

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 06, 2023
angry angry una know una self for dis one oh

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by SIXTEENTH(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2023
Who takes this midget serious

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by JoshTim: 8:26pm On May 06, 2023
Tntsi:
Of course . No right thinking person should be jostling for an appointment of a unconstitutional leadership.

Until the president that meets the constitutional requirements of the federal republic of Nigeria is declared by the courts, all those jostling for appointments are jokers.

Lol, stop disgracing yourself in public.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by piyoo91: 8:27pm On May 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass governors everywhere
Longtime man, hope u are fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by ednut1(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2023
In 2031 he may get APC ticket. Short man devil

73 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Creamypie(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2023
Who cares. As if we will feel your impact
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Realestatevixen: 8:28pm On May 06, 2023
Ok
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Jubrilv(m): 8:29pm On May 06, 2023
Joker
Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by ipobarecriminals: 8:29pm On May 06, 2023
cool either him or detective fash go grab SGF

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by GoodbutBadguy: 8:29pm On May 06, 2023
RamseyKush:
Something fishy is going down (in David's voice)
May 29 go shock everybody 🤣
Say it again and this time slowly, don't be pained

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by crackhouse(m): 8:29pm On May 06, 2023
Good man. What are u interested in?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment by Skyehigher1: 8:30pm On May 06, 2023
Whether you want it or not your appointment is certain possibly as minister

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding / Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.