Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs (5330 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA / You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu / Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Balogunodua(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
I won’t say more,

When and not “if” it start, Tinubu will face a Presidential turmoil

El rufai is no more loyal,

Ganduje is angry at the President for the Kwankwaso sleight on his ego,

Who will stand behind President Tinubu if the north were to revolt?

Can Akpabio remain Loyal when the North start to play impeachment game?,

Time shall tell

From an Internet anal-b*tches....I don't blame you sha...kid.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by adebayo987: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
What a joke! Keep joking... Next!!!?

KingOfIsoko1:
I won’t say more,

Time shall tell

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by SOSinNigeria: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
I won’t say more,

Time shall tell

They can't do more than dead rats, Tinubu is bigger than all of them put together. Even your El Rufai and Ganduje will be arrested if they make noise. A new sheriff has indeed arrived town and he is taking no prisoners!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Balogunodua(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The "isokos" a minority tribe in Delta state are currently concerned that Tinubu didn't hire more Northerners to head the nation's security architecture.

Despite the fact that Northerners and southerners share equal number in the appointment made.

God is wonderful.

The dude is not Isoko but a fl*thead zobodiot.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Balogunodua(m): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
SisterFire:
Shut up ur mouth everytime north . See north will never rule Nigeria again .
And any Igbo, nigerdelta or Yoruba(betrayals ) who will stand as a vice to north will be cursed.

You don't belong here grin

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by favor914: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
I won’t say more,

Time shall tell
Chief Wailer.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Vinnie2000(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
SisterFire:
... No one helped tinubu rig elections buhari fought him badly but he got the power ( his bloody money and connection )which made him a victor .
Northerners didn't vote him that much they were even frustrated by kwankwanso on the ballot .

See you. 😒

Buhari's Hausa/Fulani Aso Rock cabal wanted Osinbajo to take over
But couldn't trust him because he was a Christian and they don't want another Goodluck Jonathan. sad

They thought of Lawan but he was too Unpopular to challenge Obi and Atiku.

So they settled for Tinubu who is a Muslim like them.🤨

Who do you think told INEC chairman, Mahmood Yakubu to stop the Electronic voting process? 😏
Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Gadafii: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
Abokii mentalit
You lots are yet to see shege, for years you held the country at the jugular, like say Nigeria be unable ancestral inheritance, ruling it how you desired and deem fit

Una wailing just start sef, to hell with the north, I am from the north central I just want to see the country work, what ever hell Rufai or gandolar think is not our fuuking business

Buhari should even be arrested

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Okwyjesus(m): 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
I won’t say more,

Time shall tell

North and South West is doing pass for me l pass for you with Nigeria.

I keep thinking of the possibility of being citizen of no nation.
Operate in a virtual nation and forget this bruhahas
Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by TemplarLandry: 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Go back to your coven and stop making false claims.🔥
SisterFire:
... That's wat I told igbos that I know tinubu during 1999 in his ikoyi house. I know what he hates and like.

He loves igbos secretly since Obasanjo that loves igbos openly are hated by yorubas . Now the Yoruba tribalist found out tinubu isn't that hateful they are now planning to betray him . Fear Yoruba people, igbos will love to work with tinubu but yorubas who behave like Abokis will betray him... I am scared of yorubas and betrayals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by DollarBag: 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
teadrake:
It's not by force to draft a topic please. This is needless and unfortunate.

Absolutely needless. Forgetting he’s just starting. You don’t know the kinda politics he’ll play in the long run. The names he mentioned like Elruffai and Ganduje who lost their states to PDP and NNPP respectively during the elections. By then, there would be new alignments and realignments. Elrufai would most probably have issues with his successor which Tinubu I believe would try to harvest and bring him to his fold for support. Already Ganduje has obviously lost hold of Kano hence Tinubu’s effort to bring Kwankwaso to his table. Mark my words, Kwankwaso would feature prominently in Tinubu’s government and will end up defecting to APC and hijacking the party structure in the state
Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Nigerfine3: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2023
SisterFire:
Shut up ur mouth everytime north . See north will never rule Nigeria again .
And any Igbo, nigerdelta or Yoruba(betrayals ) who will stand as a vice to north will be cursed.
How I wish the yorubas, igbos,will carry benue,taraba,kogi,kwara and SS and hold on to leadership for 40 years for a better nigeria. Buhari was a course.
Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Nigerfine3: 12:31am On Jun 20, 2023
StreetFight:

He just appointed a Southern Kaduna Christian as Chief of Defense Staff. No President has done that in the history of the country. Tinubu is the god of politics
Let us see how they would continue the killings of Southern kaduna like goat again. The emboldened killers from kaduna takes steps further south with their killings while buhari and El rufai keep mute

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by olisaEze(m): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2023
Quiet your mouth dia! If Buhari could do eight terrible years of impoverishing Nigeria to empower all the neighboring countries financially without being impeached, PBAT if not removed by the courts, will do same!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by chuksanambra: 12:49am On Jun 20, 2023
Okwyjesus:

North and South West is doing pass for me l pass for you with Nigeria.

I keep thinking of the possibility of being citizen of no nation.
Operate in a virtual nation and forget this bruhahas

You are the same person who opened a thread justifying why Igbos (the 67% foolish ones) hate Nigeria.

Shebi we tell you say when Tinubu win, you Obidients go dey dust Una Ipob t-shirt.
E don dey happen.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:50am On Jun 20, 2023
NA LIE! STOP THIS NUISIATING INSINUATIONS.
UNA NO REMEMBER ThAT BUHARI STARTER THIS GROSS BIAS,AND BROUGHT DUMMY TRIBEME BRAINS THAT NEARLY FINISHD THE COUNTRY ECONOMY.
Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by DevilsEqual(m): 12:54am On Jun 20, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

They can't do more than dead rats, Tinubu is bigger than all of them put together. Even your El Rufai and Ganduje will be arrested if they make noise. A new sheriff has indeed arrived town and he is taking no prisoners!

Did u truly typed out this??

But u hate BAT so deeply, what has changed?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by AfonjaScud: 1:14am On Jun 20, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
I won’t say more,

Time shall tell

Opinion of an inconsequential.
Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by richie240: 1:15am On Jun 20, 2023
This yíbo boy, rest Biko!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Tflex01: 1:15am On Jun 20, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Get lost! Una fear fear North too much.

North will disgrace Tinubu at primary - false
North used Tinubu - false
North will vote their own - false
North will not vote Tinubu - false
North will not hand over to Tinubu - false
North will block Tinubu inauguration - false

This North na your almighty?

Igbos fear the North ehnnn grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 20, 2023
SisterFire:
... Allow tinubu to do his thing and watch and see.
Igbos won't be his headache
SS my zone won't be his headache
North central won't be his headache
Northern christians won't be his headache

But Yoruba and Aboki Mallam will be his greatest problem , due to fear Yoruba will remind tinubu not to carry everyone along . Mark this day helinues will despise tinubu if he tries to carry igbos along before u say jack Robinson yorubas are standing with one northern Islam overlord Sheikh Mohammed ibn Murtalab to fulfill Allah's will. Staying alive thinking how this guys thinks is number one universal punishment for my evil past .
I beg tinubu not to consider igbos but substitute them with northern christians or Yoruba so helinues and co won't start up a deceitful columnry against him right here. Spit on u humans , is a curse staying alive knowing fully well helinues moh247 are alive too planning whom to do tribalism .
Putin has always been a coward for not nuking USA so we can end this planet of sorrow full of soulless likes of helinues " in Thao's voice

This ibo olosho is in severe pains

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by LONEWOLFJOHN: 1:44am On Jun 20, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
I won’t say more,

Time shall tell
the same thing that play out during Obasanjo will repeat itself, North are not island, except they want Nigeria to devide, they will still be the worst looser
Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by IVORY2009(m): 2:37am On Jun 20, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Will you keep quiet, the elections were rigged

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Omoawoke: 3:25am On Jun 20, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
I won’t say more,

Time shall tell

Wail wail wail wail wail

Wailing wailer dey wail dey go

grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Omoawoke: 3:29am On Jun 20, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
Their support can go to HELL.

Igbos are with him during his placeholding so far as he can appoint Christian-Christian.

No Southern Christian will be as dull as Jonathan till thy kingdom come.

SOSinNigeria:

Gadafii:
Abokii mentalit
You lots are yet to see shege, for years you held the country at the jugular, like say Nigeria be unable ancestral inheritance, ruling it how you desired and deem fit

Una wailing just start sef, to hell with the north, I am from the north central I just want to see the country work, what ever hell Rufai or gandolar think is not our fuuking business

Buhari should even be arrested

No matter how a chameleon try to change its color, we will always identify it

You are a wailer in disguise.

Attempts to create artificial enmity between Yoruba and north is dead on arrival. grin

Oloshi wailer

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Omoawoke: 3:33am On Jun 20, 2023
fk001:
Lol this thread is funny, some people want to cause fight between North and West who knows maybe na same moniker he is busy quoting himself.

Anyway, we Northerners are keenly watching so far so good we are duly represented.

Moving forward.

We sabi them die, grin

Creating artificial fight

Awon eranko radarada.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by DMerciful(m): 3:39am On Jun 20, 2023
So kanu na north problem?
triple996:
North is strongly behind tinubu and will remain so except he releases kanu, NA that time wahala go start
Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by Omoawoke: 3:41am On Jun 20, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Did u truly typed out this??

But u hate BAT so deeply, what has changed?

Attempted divide and rule tactics which is so lame and dead on arrival.
That’s their new strategy, to cause divide between west and north.
They have several monikers they use in creating stupid threads insulting north and another group will support Tinubu will cursing north. They are jobless lazy youth.
From Yoruba Muslim/ Yoruba Christian that failed woefully. They have shifted to another agenda. But one thing, they always fail grin grin
Wailing wailers no get shame

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by kayusely70(m): 3:43am On Jun 20, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Don't mind them jare! You've spoken very well and reasonably too!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by bdon12: 4:46am On Jun 20, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
I won’t say more,

Time shall tell
So cds is not north abi?southern kaduna man no be northerner again?coas no be north?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by bdon12: 5:03am On Jun 20, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Obi no dey come again ?

Dunce
Obi is coming....tinubu is still President for now so lets talk abt now realities
Re: Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs by CodeTemplar: 5:17am On Jun 20, 2023
Maybe northern elite support but not northern grass root support. The poor of the north are being slaughtered and the elites have hitherto supervised that carnage carefully.

No sane northern struggler who knows the effect of kidnapping will support kidnappers and their godfathers in the political circle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? / Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians / 10 Pictures APC Fans Dont Want To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.