Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? (5321 Views)

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters / Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves / Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by midep: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2010
Us Military Strategists Claim Jonathan Is "bribing" $13,000 Per Pdp Delegate

Global Information System, a privately run thinktank of retired U.S. military strategists, has published a report attacking the government of Goodluck Jonathan for the “corruption of the Nigerian political process, now in full swing.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/pdp-primaries-us-military-strategists-claim-jonathan-bribing-13000-pdp-delegate

Massive corruption using state funds reported in Nigerian presidential race
The corruption of the Nigerian political process is now in full swing: major payments are now being made to each of the delegates of the political parties, particularly the overwhelmingly large ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP), who decide the primary elections which then select the party candidate for the presidential elections in 2011. Moreover, the incumbent President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, is bribing PDP delegates out of Federal Government funds, making most of the party delegates wealthy enough to buy a new home with the bribery funds.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2010/af_nigeria1062_10_27.asp
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 28, 2010
I have a feeling money usually changes hands and all aspirants may be guilty of this
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 28, 2010
source pls?
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by 9icest: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2010
Thats kinda very cheap. If the integrity and patriotism of those wretched PDP Delegates goes for about 2m, then I think its gonna be dirt cheaper at the states level.
Jesus, I need to save more cash so come 2018 I can buy a whole bunch of idiots from Ogun State and get their endorsement and make their lives hell like GEJ is going to do come next year.
Still very surprised that power is so cheap in Nigeria no wonder the sane and insane are rushing into politics. Ogun 2018, here I come grin
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by babapupa: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by 9icest: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2010
Jarus:

source pls?

Mr. Jarus, check Sarahreporters
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by atampakoeg(f): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2010
which new home can $13,000 buy? poor reporter.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by gidson12(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2010
The game is on, lets c hw much ibb would give
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2010
calling team gej
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by jumobi1(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2010
Not too bad. GEJ is still the man, He is the best option
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2010
Pssshhhh

No biggie. This is just another news.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by 13volts(m): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2010
this gej man self ?
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by biggjoe(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2010
I am yet to understand why US is willing to back IBB at any cost.

The closed door meeting he (IBB) had with us officials in his minna mansion is something that should worry any Nigerian.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
notice who the article or group described as the most beautiful cleanest and brightest of all, GUSAU!!!!! 20011.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2010
I think the accusation about bribing delegates to party convention should be monitored closely, it could be true.

But Why is Gusau not campaigning in the open, he even got someone to pick his form on his behalf? The man is still the elusive character he is.

Someone should tell him that in a democracy people do things in the open, ask to be voted for, organising with real humans in broad day light.

He will not get elected democratically by behind the scene moves.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Ikengawo: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2010
i dont know what anyone is tripping.

buy delegates keeps the US economy afloat lol. I think this piece is childish and irrelevant.
that's why you do in party politics, you buy delegates. US and Nigeria.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Beaf: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
Gusau is just bloody unintelligent. Thats all.
He has gone shopping with[b] right wing [/b] US defence contractors with whom he has a long history through his stints as NSO and come up with a very lame story.

Its just more do or die Northern cabal politics. Nutin spoil.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Intrepid1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2010
Old news, All them politicians bribe their way through any- and every thing.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by oncolor: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2010
That article looks really suspicious. Out of all the news media in the US, it is the one that has some sort of relationship with GUSAU that magically uncovered $13,000 per delegate bribe story. Ridiculous!
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by HamidO1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
I'm really not sure GEJ can perform as expected. If you are comparing him with people like IBB and Atiku then you have no option than to pick him, he can never be as bad as IBB and Atiku.
We still need credible people in the presidential race, the few we have right now stand no chance for obvious reasons.
I'm keeping it really for Nuhu Ribadu anyday
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by yabadabado: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
yeah right , latest news IBB IS STEPING DOWN BECAUSE WITCHES AND WIZARDS DON WARN AM,
@MIDEP, GET A JOB, CUS U WILL BE OUT OF THIS 1 IN A MATTER OF MONTHS
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by naso2(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
Yeye report.

Ibb  team boasts of 400 billion naira campaign chest. They should not be alarmed if GEJ is giving just 2 million per delegate. Ibb should be able to give 50 million per delegate. tongue
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by seyilabi(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
He is still by far the best option. : cool cool cool
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by babaowo: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2010
na usa go ruin this nation i bet all of you,unless we stop them from naija
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by jumobi1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2010
babaowo:

na usa go ruin this nation i bet all of you,unless we stop them from naija
I tell u men. God forbid they are looking for a way to Iraq us due to our daft leaders.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by 3kay945(m): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2010
this man called GEJ, shocked shocked
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by silami(m): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2010
Beaf:

Gusau is just bloody unintelligent. Thats all.
He has gone shopping with[b] right wing [/b] US defence contractors with whom he has a long history through his stints as NSO and come up with a very lame story.

I[b]ts just more do or die Northern cabal politics. Nutin spoil.[/b]
Look this Gimcrack instead of addressing the issue raised by either refuting or affirming it ure busy saying nonsense,
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by silvaspecs: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2010
, GEJ IS A GREEN SNAKE IN A GREEN GRASS. YOU REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT HE'S CAPABLE OF DOING.
OUR COLLECTIVE PRAYER SHUD JST BE; GOD INTERVENE IN THIS ISSUE.
BUT I CANT VOUCH 4 NOBODY, ESP A POLITICIAN; WHO CANNT CONTEMPLATE KILLING HIS FELLOW ONES JUST 4 DAT POST!
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2010
A breath of the same ol smelly, stale stench of corruption

more of the same ol same ol
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by sayso: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
guys this is auction sales,let IBB and co offer theirs and see the highest bidder.no be naija we dey?
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Pharoh: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2010
Lol like we care  grin . . . . infact we are raising the stakes to 20,000 dollars per candidate.  cool

We are also preparing a package for nairaland members who wants to join our JEGA wagon.  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traders Accuse Govt. Of Burning Ketu Market / Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed / South West Rated High In Internally Generated Revenue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.