Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

What U Need To Profit From Forex Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What U Need To Profit From Forex Trading (124 Views)

Tafa Bot . What U Need To Know. How It Works / Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? / Luno: What U Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What U Need To Profit From Forex Trading by Omonstarr: 3:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Many Nigerians are aware of forex trading either by venturing into trading in the past, giving money to "professional" to help them or involves in high riding schemes that have failed them.
Is forex trading a scam?
Is forex trading Gambling?
Do people really profit from trading?
Or is forex trading just a hoax.
Many people lack discipline and patience to create wealth.
Forex trading imbibes basic principles of hardwork, perseverance, goals, discipline and focus. However, many venture I to this project day dreaming and seeing themselves and millionaires before learning the real art of trading.
Like any other profession it requires months of research, hardwork, knowledge and skills.
Also, not everyone will become successful in forex. In everything we do passion and talent play a key role.
I have spent 10 years in this game, the reason 90% of peers lost out was that they felt they could get rich over night by " playing" with forex. Many crashed out frustrated , some came back seeing me as a motivation.
Forex still pays

(1) (Reply)

Selling! 2/3bedroom Apartment @ Ikoyi. Eunice 2348029562694 / World Bank Plans Additional Support Of $750m For Nigerian Electrification .. / Complete Free Reports On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.