Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Entrepreneur Library By Gly: If You Lack Discipline...Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneur Library By Gly: If You Lack Discipline...Read This (140 Views)

The Best Library In Rivers State: The Port Harcourt Literary Society Library / 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Library By Gly: If You Lack Discipline...Read This by gly(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2023
1. If you want to live a happy and successful life, you can't rely on motivation.

Motivation will fail you. Discipline will keep you going.

2. Excuses will make today easy but the future harder.

Discipline is harder today but makes the future easier.

Choose your hard.

3. Choose your goals and write them down.

You must have a clear vision of where you're going or you'll get lost.
4. Focus on the habit, not the outcome.

Say "I'll exercise 4 times a week" instead of saying "I'll lose 0,5 kilograms a week"

5. Prioritize quality sleep. 7-8 hours of sleep every night is crucial.

Get to bed early and wake up early.

Getting up early will make you more disciplined.

6. You need to say "no" more often. Taking on too many tasks will make you feel overwhelmed.

Your time and energy are limited. Every time you say yes to someone else, you say no to yourself.

Prioritize wisely.

7. Just start. Most dreams are killed before they even get going.

Imperfect action is much better than no action. You'll never feel ready.

Break down your goal into smaller steps, set deadlines, and stop over-complicating.

8. Forgive yourself. We all make mistakes.

Don't let mistakes stop you. It's never a failure as long as you learn the lesson and keep going.

Credit: QUORA
url: https://entrepreneurlibrary.quora.com/IF-YOU-LACK-DISCIPLINE-READ-THIS

(1) (Reply)

Need A Business Under 500k To Start? I Want To Sell My Business To You / Business /Starfiview | Starlink Resellers And Installers / Fire Behavior Of Polystyrene In Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.