Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Any Available Local Flight In Nigeria That Goes Through Abuja To Illorin Route T - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Available Local Flight In Nigeria That Goes Through Abuja To Illorin Route T (209 Views)

Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / My Regretful Journey To Illorin (kwara) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Available Local Flight In Nigeria That Goes Through Abuja To Illorin Route T by pendragon35(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2023
Hello Guys, I have a business appointment at Ilorin on Saturday 24th, but have been trying to book my flight, no flight seems available for Abuja to IIorin route. Both Green Africa and Airpeace. These are the two I know. Any suggestions pls?

I really need to be their by Friday against the main programme on Saturday. Kindly suggest for me guys. I can't go though Bus, suffer don Taya me plus insecurity here and there.

Your suggestions pls ooo
Re: Any Available Local Flight In Nigeria That Goes Through Abuja To Illorin Route T by aieromon(m): 4:54am On Jun 21, 2023
pendragon35:
Hello Guys, I have a business appointment at Ilorin on Saturday 24th, but have been trying to book my flight, no flight seems available for Abuja to IIorin route. Both Green Africa and Airpeace. These are the two I know. Any suggestions pls?

I really need to be their by Friday against the main programme on Saturday. Kindly suggest for me guys. I can't go though Bus, suffer don Taya me plus insecurity here and there.

Your suggestions pls ooo

All airlines (AirPeace, Green Africa and Overland) are fully booked for Friday.

If you wish to fly, your only option is to fly into Lagos in the morning and catch a Green Africa flight to Ilorin in the evening of Friday.
Re: Any Available Local Flight In Nigeria That Goes Through Abuja To Illorin Route T by pendragon35(m): 6:15am On Jun 21, 2023
aieromon:

All airlines (AirPeace, Green Africa and Overland) are fully booked for Friday.

If you wish to fly, your only option is to fly into Lagos in the morning and catch a Green Africa flight to Ilorin in the evening of Friday.

How reliable are these overland airlines abeg
Re: Any Available Local Flight In Nigeria That Goes Through Abuja To Illorin Route T by aieromon(m): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2023
pendragon35:

How reliable are these overland airlines abeg

Very reliable but expensive.

(1) (Reply)

A Scenic Drive To Ezinifite, Okpuno / Help On International Passport / Sweden Vs Switzerland: Discovering The Contrast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.