Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void (3489 Views)

"It is null and void": Edison Ehie Faults Rivers Assembly's Overriding Of Fubara / Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Confirmedzombie: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2023
I have read so many post on Nairaland and Twitter where our brainless and dumb obedients have been jubilation that Amazon has expired INEC and the purported glitches.

To cut it short, courts do not accept evidences from a Third party. AWS are third party.

You cannot render an evidence from a host and abandon the developer.

It is obvious that the noise will end today and our brainless obedients will shift goal posts as usual.

Until today, both Peter Obi has never mentioned the 25% FCT in court. No mention of Tinubu drug conviction or dual citizenship.

I wonder the kind of brain this obedients have. Always jubilating on unnecessary issues.

I will wait to laugh out louder at the obedients today because I personally know the lady who claims to be a staff of Amazon.

She is not a staff of Amazon but merely certified by Amazon.

The lady in question contested last election under the Labour Party for which she lost.

I recall when the Federal High court ordered INEC to upload her names.

Today will be a very bad day for our dumb and brainless obedients.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by favor914: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I have read so many post on Nairaland and Twitter where our brainless and dumb obedients have been jubilation that Amazon has expired INEC and the purported glitches.

To cut it short, courts do not accept evidences from a Third party. AWS are third party.

It is obvious that the noise will end today and our brainless obedients will shift goal posts as usual.

Until today, both Peter Obi has never mentioned the 25% FCT in court. No mention of Tinubu drug conviction or dual citizenship.

I wonder the kind of brain this obedients have. Always jubilating on unnecessary issues.

I will wait to laugh out louder at the obedients today because I personally know the lady who claims to be a staff of Amazon.

The lady in question contested last election under the Labour Party for which she lost.

Void ab initio, no case by the purported opposition (Peter Obi & his Oga Abubakar Atiku).

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Igwe9(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by PaellaPaella: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

See wailing this early morning, i can bet it you didn't sleep last night over this matter
on Tinubi blokos we must stand gidigba grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by favor914: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2023
Igwe9:

Are you for real?
Waste of time, Obi should just save face, & go back to Onitsha quietly.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Ofunaofu: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

You are a confirmed zombie just as your Monika implies

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Confirmedzombie: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2023
This Amazon purported staff have finally nailed Peter obi.

The lady is not a staff of Amazon but a certified Amazon technician.

She is not authorised to speak on behalf of Amazon. Amazon has no registered operational office in Nigeria

The same lady contested for House Rep in last election in Cross River state under the Labour Party.

Obi and his obedients are dumb , brainless.

Let's wait for 2pm today for the Respondents lawyers to bomb and expose her.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by ojesymsym: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2023
Interesting
Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by PaellaPaella: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2023
favor914:
Waste of time, Obi should just save face, & go back to Onitsha quietly.

Says by someone suffering from bipolar disorder grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Freelancer1(f): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2023
I here
Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by 9jatriot(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2023
Well said.
People should not be deceived by the play of words from Peter Obi's camp. There was no Amazon expert called to be a witness but just a Labor Party member who was also a contestant in the election.

While it is true that you can be an knowledgeable able Amazon and still be a contestant, the impression PO camp want to create is that Amazon sent someone to come and testify on their behalf, I can assure you that was not what happened. The so called expert is talking based on what he believes he knows about Amazon AWS.

Even having a certification in AWS is not enough to call you an expert.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Nice2023(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2023
Your statement is like one who is fighting himself.

A Spectator yet u are pre-empting the tribunal. If the tribunal do not accept a manufacturer's evidence is it ur stupid write up here they will listen to?

Everything u have written here is nonsense and cannot hold water.

In AMERICA the fox new countered the machine and even the company that provided the services during the last election. And they mentioned in their news outlets that the company help rigged the elections. The said company sued Fox news and later Former president Donald trump.

So far,they have won their case against fox news and are about to proceed with that Donald Trump.

Lastly,in our own case Amazon would not like INEC to ruin their business and would do anything possible to sue INEC because of their company's reputation internationally.

So keep groaning like one who is owing his landlord.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Aquila99: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2023
Nice2023:
Your statement is like one who is fighting himself.

A Spectator yet u are pre-empting the tribunal. If the tribunal do not accept a manufacturer's evidence is it ur stupid write up here they will listen to?

Everything u have written here is nonsense and cannot hold water.

In AMERICA the fox new countered the machine and even the company that provided the services during the last election. And they mentioned in their news outlets that the company help rigged the elections. The said company sued Fox news and later Former president Donald trump.

So far,they have won their case against fox news and are about to proceed with that Donald Trump.

Lastly,in our own case Amazon would not like INEC to ruin their business and would do anything possible to sue INEC because of their company's reputation internationally.

So keep groaning like one who is owing his landlord.

D lady is not a Staff of Amazon.. just Certified Amazon AWS. She was a candidate of LP in CRS House of Reps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Confirmedzombie: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2023
You have time to respond to such emotional person.

The lady contested last election under ogoja federal constituency in Cross River state.

Someone I know personally. She was never at anytime a staff of AWS.

By 2pm there eyes will clear and they will shift goal post as usual

Her testimony, evidences are third party, hence Null and void.

Infact no case submission

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Nice2023(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2023
Aquila99:

D lady is not a Staff of Amazon.. just Certified Amazon AWS. She was a candidate of LP in CRS House of Reps.

What does it mean to be certified?
approved by an official organization to do a particular job because you have successfully completed its examination and proved that you have the necessary training and qualification.

Una be olodo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Confirmedzombie: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2023
Nice2023:

approved by an official organization to do a particular job because you have successfully completed its examination and proved that you have the necessary training and qualification.

Una be olodo

She is a third party. Under the evidence Act as amended, her testimony and evidences are null and void.

By 2pm you will hear the update.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by favor914: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2023
PaellaPaella:

Says by someone suffering from bipolar disorder grin grin grin
Isn’t that what Solomon Grundy Peter Gringory Obi is suffering from? Pdp presidential candidate this week, LP presidential candidate the next week?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by favor914: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

She is a third party. Under the evidence Act as amended, her testimony and evidences are null and void.

By 2pm you will hear the update.
Let the Zombidients be deceiving themselves, Peter Obi is a very Foolish man.

Civilian Coup Plotter.

Hypocrite Himself, Apga Judas of Aguleri.
Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by richidinho(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2023
angry grin

More heartattack dey come grin grin

The calibre of people that are coming to testify can make agbado chief faint

Just wait, you won't sleep again until the end of this case

3 Likes

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Phantom233: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

mr. I too sabi, I think you need some pain relief. The stolen mandate will surely be recovered no matter how long it takes. Cos Nigeria must be free from Corrupt leaders who always use fraudulent means to win elections.

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

If anyone doesn't know the bolded by now, then I feel sorry for them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by sreamsense: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
I have said it 2/3 month ago when obidients were making mouth of inviting AWS staff to testify. I said only thing LP can do is to bring someone with AWS certification or Aba made certification just like chemistry graduate was claiming forensic expert in 2019 for PDP. No AWS staff will be allowed to come to testify against its client in court. Many obidients are too ignorant. By the time she is crossed examined, she will hate herself and LP for measure of disgrace she will have to leave with

3 Likes

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by chinebu(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
What you are doing is called manipulation.

You are not talking about the evil deeds that brought about the fowl cries but you are busy criticizing us for crying fowl.🥺🥺🥺🥺. It doesn't make sense.

quote author=Confirmedzombie post=123915146]I have read so many post on Nairaland and Twitter where our brainless and dumb obedients have been jubilation that Amazon has expired INEC and the purported glitches.

Today will be a very bad day for our dumb and brainless obedients. [/quote]
Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by ganisucks(f): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Don't worry. There will be more evidence. You will criticise and lie tire. You phone will start to bring out smoke because of excessive typing. Match that was rigged from the onset to make Obi win. You people are just too naive.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Confirmedzombie: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
ganisucks:

Don't worry. There will be more evidence. You will criticise and lie tire. You phone will start to bring out smoke because of excessive typing. Match that was rigged from the onset to make Obi win. You people are just too naive.

2pm today is not far. I speak facts and not emotional
Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Web2020: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
chinebu:
What you are doing is called manipulation.

You are not talking about the evil deeds that brought about the fowl cries but you are busy criticizing us for crying fowl.🥺🥺🥺🥺. It doesn't make sense.

quote author=Confirmedzombie post=123915146]I have read so many post on Nairaland and Twitter where our brainless and dumb obedients have been jubilation that Amazon has expired INEC and the purported glitches.

Beer parlour analysis.
Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by Aquila99: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nice2023:

Una be olodo

No. Na u be olodo. A Graduate is Ceritfied by an institution he or she graduated. Does not mean they sent a staff or the person have dia permission. She as AWS is just in her own personal capacity, has nothing to do with Amazon. Capeesh twit?

1 Like

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by LikeAking: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Stop decieving your self.

To know if AWS floped on the 25th of February is not a big deal..

Even you can check that online..

They all have their health status.

Secondly if AWS had a problem on the 25th it will affect many other organizations in Africa and Nigeria..

You are just scared of the trut

You Tinubus time is up.

Even the court invite the CEO of Amazon they will still get the same report... Like that of the Amozon Naija woman.

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by LikeAking: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Aquila99:

No. Na u be olodo. A Graduate is Ceritfied by an institution he or she graduated. Does not mean they sent a staff or the person have dia permission. She as AWS is just in her own personal capacity, has nothing to do with Amazon. Capeesh twit?

Even if the court invite the CEO of Amazon they will still get the same report... Like that of the Amozon Naija woman.
Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by LikeAking: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
sreamsense:
I have said it 2/3 month ago when obidients were making mouth of inviting AWS staff to testify. I said only thing LP can do is to bring someone with AWS certification or Aba made certification just like chemistry graduate was claiming forensic expert in 2019 for PDP. No AWS staff will be allowed to come to testify against its client in court. Many obidients are too ignorant. By the time she is crossed examined, she will hate herself and LP for measure of disgrace she will have to leave with

You are funny..

There is no need to testify here...

A simple email will do justice

Secondly you can check the historical health status of AwS services online..

Anybody can do it.

If their was a down time on the 25th AWS will send an email to apologise... That's an evidence Inec can tender.

Checking Weds AWS was down on the 25th is very simple...

The court will also investigate.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by richidinho(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
sreamsense:

Oga she has been cross examined, and she didn't hate herself grin grin

Agbado people shaa
Re: Amazon Staff Testimony Is Null And Void by maxist2020(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mr poster hope you can now go and hide your face in shame now that her evidence has been admitted as an exhibit.
Hate all these jobless people in nairaland doing half baked analysis.

The Presidential Election Petitions Court has admitted as evidence a report from a subpoenaed witness who identified herself as an employee of Amazon Web Services Incorporated, USA, stating the health status of the cloud services offered to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC

The report specifically provides details on the health status of the Amazon Web server that provided cloud services for INEC’s digital backbone for the presidential election

A snippet of the report contents revealed that there was no glitch that could have affected the e-transmission of results on February 25, 2023, when the presidential election held
The report was tendered through a witness subpoenaed by the Labour Party, by name Claretta Ogar, whose identity was submitted as cloud engineer and architect.
The document, totaling six copies were admitted by the court amid objections by INEC, Tinubu, Shettima and the APC.

The cross examination of the witness is scheduled for Tuesday 20th June.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery / Namibia’s Herero Call For Reparations / How Much Do Ministers And Special Advisers Earn In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.