Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Game Center Owners, Please How Much Do You Charge Currently - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Game Center Owners, Please How Much Do You Charge Currently (377 Views)

Game Center Set Up Ideas / Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location / Target Arcade Game Center Open in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State (U can start yours too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Center Owners, Please How Much Do You Charge Currently by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2023
Nigeria hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well that being said, please guys how much do you currently charge for gaming in your shops or arenas, as the situation of the land is not smiling
Fuel #500
Light 1k for 10units

How do you cope and what is the new charge rate because I am looking to increase mine in the coming months. Everything is going up but it seems game rate is still the same.
Re: Game Center Owners, Please How Much Do You Charge Currently by crafteck(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Thank God i have other businesses running I'm able to charge without looking back whether customers play or not. Before the increments I wasn't able to charge a sensible amount but after it, i moved PS3 to 100 and 4 to 200. Last month alone I spent about 1.7 million on 7.5 inverter and lithium battery by the time I spend another 1 million on solar panels I would have nothing to do with nepa completely, same thing i will do at home.

4 Likes

Re: Game Center Owners, Please How Much Do You Charge Currently by Mckandre(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
crafteck:
Thank God i have other businesses running I'm able to charge without looking back whether customers play or not. Before the increments I wasn't able to charge a sensible amount but after it, i moved PS3 to 100 and 4 to 200. Last month alone I spent about 1.7 million on 7.5 inverter and lithium battery by the time I spend another 1 million on solar panels I would have nothing to do with nepa completely, same thing i will do at home.
1.7mill plus 1 million is like paying Nepa bills upfront, after running maintenance in a couple of months, in a year or 2 the cycle will continue.

1 Like

Re: Game Center Owners, Please How Much Do You Charge Currently by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 3:30am On Jun 21, 2023
crafteck:

Thank you for your response, the issue is gaming is like a leisure thing to do. One guy did that increment in my area and now his shop is as empty as a graveyard. Although I just moved to a new shop now, I think I will chill small and see how things are especially my type of customers, then I 2 months I will know what to do

2 Likes

Re: Game Center Owners, Please How Much Do You Charge Currently by AyarmBoye(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2023
It's been quite unfortunate for many people,especially people whose businesses are tired to electricity....my profit daily has been halved ever since the removal of subsidy cause half of the profit goes to fuel....Last last people need to find other sources of income
Re: Game Center Owners, Please How Much Do You Charge Currently by crafteck(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Mckandre:
1.7mill plus 1 million is like paying Nepa bills upfront, after running maintenance in a couple of months, in a year or 2 the cycle will continue.

You have no idea how inveters and panels, nepa and gen work do you?
Re: Game Center Owners, Please How Much Do You Charge Currently by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
AyarmBoye:
It's been quite unfortunate for many people,especially people whose businesses are tired to electricity....my profit daily has been halved ever since the removal of subsidy cause half of the profit goes to fuel....Last last people need to find other sources of income

I agree with you, the solution is to get other sources of income to add to it, because one has to keep afloat in this ocean called Nigeria or else man go just drown

(1) (Reply)

Steam Deck 256gb Available / Why People Love To Play Episode Game On Android / FIFA 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.