Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch (1369 Views)

How Profitable Pepper Farming Is In Nigeria / Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by RabbitGuy: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2023
I visited one of the biggest tomato and pepper farm in Nigeria, Rivers state and I was really wow and shock what I saw😮 and guess what? It is own by a lady :I unbelievable.
Watch the video, like comment and subscribe for more. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa4qi68px0c&feature=share7
Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by budaatum: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2023
Why do you say "whao" like you don't expect anything good to come out of woman in Rivers State?

Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by CandidAdmin(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Wow!

Question of the day - Why can't each state have their own state owned farm? Even if it isn't all, why not most?

Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by budaatum: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2023
CandidAdmin:
Wow!

Question of the day - Why can't each state have their own state owned farm? Even if it isn't all, why not most?

Check my siggy

Why must state own farms? Can people not own farms by themself?

The answer to your question though is because state can't run farms profitably.
Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by CandidAdmin(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2023
budaatum:

Why must state own farms? Can people not own farms by themself?

The answer to your question though is because state can't run farms profitably.

What's stopping them from not being able to run it profitably? But what ever u say though

Check my siggy
Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by budaatum: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
CandidAdmin:

What's stopping them from not being able to run it profitably? But what ever u say though

Farming is not exactly a skill set in state government administration and it's not governments job or duty to feed people is what I say.
Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by budaatum: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Check my siggy

This Metaforce?
Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by CandidAdmin(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
budaatum:

Farming is not exactly a skill set in state government administration and it's not governments job or duty to feed people is what I say.

Yes sir

Check my siggy
Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by budaatum: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Yes sir

Check my siggy

Think small.

You who is expecting government to plant tomato for you to eat is asking buda to send you 5k to "Join the metaverse community by investing in metaforce"?

Who told you life was that simple?
Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by RabbitGuy: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
budaatum:
Why do you say "whao" like you don't expect anything good to come out of woman in Rivers State?

Actually I am surprise and shock. Never expected it in the dimension.

Our mothers in those olden days are farmers so no like I don't believe in women going into farming rather the dimension is encouraging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by RabbitGuy: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
CandidAdmin:
Wow!

Check my siggy
Some state do have their farms I have seen government farms in Rivers state but they end up no functioning again. Guess due to mismanagement of the resources and farm

1 Like

Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by CBqueens: 5:12am On Jun 21, 2023
How can I reach her
Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by RabbitGuy: 6:03am On Jun 21, 2023
CBqueens:
How can I reach her

Her Number is display on the video and also on the description of the video.

Also you forget to like, comment and subscribe to our channel. Please do. Thanks
Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by RabbitGuy: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Best time to farm tomato
Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by betabread: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2023
An acre farm fully fenced with gate and drip irrigated with plastic mulch, planted with tomato and pepper with stakes....... ........ .....

Big money was sunk into that farm,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by RabbitGuy: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2023
betabread:
An acre farm fully fenced with gate and drip irrigated with plastic mulch, planted with tomato and pepper with stakes....... ........ .....

Big money was sunk into that farm,

Of course, it's more like a permanent project.

With the cost of tomato this period the farm should be making a lot already...

I harvested and at a point was tired lots of tomato everywhere.

Never know tomato can be raise in South south regoin

2 Likes

Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by CodeTemplar: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
RabbitGuy:

Of course, it's more like a permanent project.

With the cost of tomato this period the farm should be making a lot already...

I harvested and at a point was tired lots of tomato everywhere.

Never know tomato can be raise in South south regoin
tomatoes grows every where o. Even inside your room you can grow one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by SocialJustice: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
budaatum:

Government should not farm but food security is one of the most important task of a government. They play the role by providing incentives and credit to farmers, good rural, urban link roads, modern markets, general security and single digit inflation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by budaatum: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
SocialJustice:
Government should not farm but food security is one of the most important task of a government. They play the role by providing incentives and credit to farmers, good rural, urban link roads, modern markets, general security and single digit inflation.

I once took labourers from my village to go work in my farm. After work, one of the brand new cutlasses was missing not to be found anywhere. Days later one of one of them had stuffed my cutlass in his trousers and stolen it and later returned to the farm to steal my neighbours cocoyam. I have since named him chief jadajada a ji koko, since he is a chief.

I want to agree with you that "food security is one of the most important task of a government". We the people must do our bit to secure our food is secure too instead of leaving it all to government.
Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by RabbitGuy: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
tomatoes grows every where o. Even inside your room you can grow one.
Nice
Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by mramenity(m): 5:30am On Jan 02
Please I want to make Tomato Garden this year 2024.
Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by RabbitGuy: 11:24am On Jan 02
mramenity:
Please I want to make Tomato Garden this year 2024.
Nice. Start small
Re: I Visited The Biggest Tomato And Pepper Farming In Nigeria, Rivers State Watch by ciro11(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04
Where can one get tomato seeds for small garden in warri?

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Fingerlings For Sale In Port Harcourt / Point Of Lay Local Turkey For Sale / What Is This Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.