Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m (20972 Views)

Qatar 2022: Nkunku Ruled Out For France, After Suffering An Injury In Training / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich / Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
Chelsea is taking over..
Better get in line to Cobham or fall out

Though I'm not happy with the transfer of Mount to United..
but Harvetz the slow snake can go to Arsenal. he belongs in a lower club.

Harverts is better than Mount
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Tommydare(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
He had agreement with Chelsea already baba. No be now
winterfell007:
After all hype of pumping money to buy Osimhen. They finally went for a cheaper striker
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Iqtest: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
AskNgige2:

The nkunku abi na Nku na from which country?
France
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Tommydare(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
What of the ones with sweet names? What did they do? Havertz, Sterling, Werner...na by name?
JohntheDrilla:
Look at the name sef, nkuku. And you want that kind of player to dey score...

1 Like

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Tommydare(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
What we a player achieve at a bottling company? Unless he a drunkard.
Senioradvocate:
grin

Chaaài this young talented player has decided to waste his career just for £60m in Chelsea. He should have looked forward to other better clubs like Arsenal
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by blowjohn(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
What do they mean by he won't join the club until he's 18?
Or are they talking bout the other player?
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by skywalker240(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Flango:
shocked

Nice deal from Chelsea. Fantastic player.

Meanwhile, this transfer keeps revealing the foolly of England. McAllister, a South American world cup winner who is technically gifted, is worth 35m. An English energetic midfielder, with just one year on his contract, is worth 100m+ (Rice).

A 30 year old English striker with just one year on his contract is worth 100m+. For all his talent, at 30 years and with one year on his contract, Kane should be worth around 60 to 70m. Mason Mount is said to be worth 75m with just a one year contract left. These things are incomprehensible.

Liverpool fans should be grateful to Kloop for curing them of the English madness. Andy Carroll comes to mind...
Gbam
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by akway22: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
JohntheDrilla:
. Christopher Nkunku is a fantastic player bro
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Blackman101: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
more pain killers while the sickness remain untreated
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Nigeriagood(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
winterfell007:
After all hype of pumping money to buy Osimhen. They finally went for a cheaper striker
they never went for oshimen,nkuku deal has been completed for about 8 months, everyone knows that ignorant
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Nigeriagood(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
JohntheDrilla:
such a stupid comment
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Nigeriagood(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Merch:
I just need chelsea to be relegated
Then be prepared to live forever

1 Like

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Nigeriagood(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
I don’t know him
you are a female so it is understandable 🤣
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by chocboi78(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
sprints1:
Good signing so far so good poch is doing well with the massive clear out havertz joining arsenal koulibaly to Saudi ziyech to saudi kante gone mount to united (done deal na takeover dey delay) cucurella almost gone Mendy to Saudi caicedo in, nico Jackson in, nice deals by Chelsea. Am impressed.
where Cucurella dy go 😂
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Nigeriagood(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
AskNgige2:

The nkunku abi na Nku na from which country?
France, should have in world cup if not toutmenni injured him in training
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Nigeriagood(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
blowjohn:
What do they mean by he won't join the club until he's 18?
Or are they talking bout the other player?
no that is kendry prez the Ecuadorian messi in Vasco de cama bought ahead for 26 mill

1 Like

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by 33Solomonf(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
(Veteran in the building)

Money miss road

From frying pan to 🔥

My club Manchester United mumu eh sale club u no gree okay,sign players you say mbanooo

(Veteran signout)
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Lincton: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Great move for Chelsea.
Up Blues
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by jeckin205: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
G
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nigeriagood:
you are a female so it is understandable 🤣

Been a lady does not mean you know football more than I do….

This small boy that came from the PSG academy, I still don’t know him. He’s not a household name in football
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by kiddkash(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
phr0nesis:
And my club Man U still never get owner. These Glazers are very useless
Don't forget greedy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by jeckin205: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
mewaj28:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS
COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact , click on my profile or my signature

Scammer Scammer Scammer Scammer Scammer
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by ekanx27(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
hotwax:

and you team has not won this earopean league for 20years now.

you know who should be shameful. What is the use for european league that you will not win?

you are not different from bournmount.

I don't know what you are talking about. I support Manchester City in England and Real Madrid in Spain. What's your point again??
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by caracas: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
post=123921064:
More for Chelsea Fans....

Nkunku, whose Chelsea contract starts on 1 July, won three Ligue 1 titles and two French Cups during four years at Paris St-Germain before joining Leipzig in 2019.

He was named Bundesliga player of the season and German PFA player of the season in 2021-22 after scoring 20 goals and contributing 15 assists in the league.

Nkunku scored in the final of the German Cup this month as Leipzig won the competition for the second successive year. They finished third in the Bundesliga last season.

Nkunku made his France debut last year but missed the World Cup campaign because of a leg injury.

Laurence Stewart and Paul Winstanley, Chelsea's co-sporting directors, said: "Christopher has proved himself one of the standout attacking players in European football over the past two seasons and will add quality, creativity and versatility to our squad."

Story
We heard more than this with modrik and the rest of them….
Chelsea dey kill stars…..
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Nigeriagood(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

This small boy that came from the PSG academy, I still don’t know him. He’s not a household name in football
you don't know him,the most impressive player also backed with stats in bunlesliga
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Nigeriagood(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
caracas:

Story
We heard more than this with modrik and the rest of them….
Chelsea dey kill stars…..
hmmmm no
mewaj28:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact , click on my profile or my signature
Scammer

1 Like

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Nigeriagood(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

by the way,you look totally cute ☺️
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Jaykid0x: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:
Bad decision

As e dey sweet us e dey pain dem
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Haymus007(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
43Ronin:
Good signing for Chelsea. Porchetino sabi jor.He's the perfect version of Timo werner
Naso una go dey talk by the time season start now na another thing we go dey hear
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Mryacks: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
Chelsea is taking over..
Better get in line to Cobham or fall out

Though I'm not happy with the transfer of Mount to United..
but Harvetz the slow snake can go to Arsenal. he belongs in a lower club.

Havert is more technical than Mount...forget the English hype

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time / Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk Rematch: 'i'm The Comeback King,' Says AJ / Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.