Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

“I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 (66135 Views)

Netflix Rewards Ikorodu Bois For 'Extraction 2' Trailer Remake (Video, Photos) / Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes / Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:
Same thing we are expecting from Obi to obedients

Dey play
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Adewale1603(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Same way they claim Funke Akindele, Jenifa, will star in Avengers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Chetas81(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
finallybusy:
He is a monkey. He should be sorry for himself.
You called someone monkey 🐒 because you want to watch movie 🍿 😜 kindly know that a simple word can speak a lot about the individual and how they grow 😜✍️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Iceberg3: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nollywood ke?!

NgbatiWood jare grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by ussv: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Na marketing drive dis one dey embark on .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by ba7man(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
What manner of rubbish is this? angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Sermwell(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
Wetin your fans expect say u go dey for this highly rated movie? Una feel say Hollywood na nollywood wey dey put every dick and harry to dey act nonsense for us they call film. They done test am for audition and the guy no sabi the guy self know he no wan come out plain, we are no fools we know wetin dey play. Shame wan kill am grin Even Bollywood actors dey struggle to enter Hollywood movies na this one wey dey act like mumu wan enter Hollywood lol
Trying to sound intelligent but end up spewing excess foolishness! Bolanle was only trying to use "Extraction" to generate publicity for his own movie titled "Distraction"

You just come here open mouth waaaah!!

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin
Kevineleven:
They will feature his ass in extraction 3
Na dia devil go take extract him yansh.
lol..guy
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Juniorangel(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
If you want to cure your high BP just come to Nairaland open like 3 threads you go laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy Omo the way everybody take enter this guy next time he will be more cautious as to what he is telling his fans.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Mandela27: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I know say him nor go dey the movie

I download the movie on my Netflix yesterday and watched it

It was a nice movie I must confess
The death of yaz pain me
Stupid child cast their hidden location give he uncle...
Anyway I nor blame the pikin sha..blood is thicker...every son got this loyalty to their ancestors and their fathers family
your last sentence is not correct oga
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Delightsome2023: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Juniorangel:
If you want to cure your high BP just come to Nairaland open like 3 threads you go laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy Omo the way everybody take enter this guy next time he will be more cautious as to what he is telling his fans.
nairaland has helped salvage my level of depression, whenever I'm frustrated and sad I just come online and laugh away my sorrows, that's why I love the vawulence here grin
You go see comments here dey laugh forget your problems.
I too like nairalanders cos they can talk as they're gifted and can yab cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Yseone(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
you can't even make common sense... tufia
Karlifate:
Dude just used the rave of Extraction movie, to market his movie; Distraction: Extraction of Don cheesy

Na marketing strategy

Same way Gbadebo Survivor rode on the Peter Obi's wave to market himself.

Same way Ekiti Chef & Ibadan Chef are banking on Hilda Baci's fame to come to limelight.

Same way GNLD motivational speakers can make 10 Trillion (of any currency) in 10 minutes.

All na marketing strategy. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Acidosis(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Extraction 2 gan did not meet my expectations. 1 is better undecided
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by victorazy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
This puff-puff guy!!
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by 33Solomonf(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
(Veteran in the building)

Dude just use this logic do wayo for una

Yul to the world

(Veteran signout)
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Angelfrost(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
I knew from the preview and pre-production that there was no way he would feature...! grin

Nothing about the storyline talked about anything or any link to characters outside the core of Eastern Europe! So, where would his character fit in??!

1 Like

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
The Ewedu's and lies are like Agege bread and butter.
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Kobicove(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Yeyebrities and lies are like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Adejo1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
Someone said he was extracted from extraction

1 Like

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Menclothing: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Let the real movie recognize him
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Angelfrost(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kevineleven:
They will feature his ass in extraction 3
Na dia devil go take extract him yansh.

Well... Tyler Rake should come to extract someone in Africa in Part 3!

He should extract Bimbo Ademoye, and toss Bolanle Ninalowo off 3rd Mainland Bridge while at it! tongue
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Angelfrost(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Acidosis:
Extraction 2 gan did not meet my expectations. 1 is better undecided

Yeah... Same here!

Part 2 started on the right track, but the plot weakened and fizzled out halfway!

They should have written a more robust story!!!

I hope they do better in part 3!

This is why I fear for Expendables 4!... It's not enough to pack in great actors! They better get the story right!... I'm already upset seeing Megan Fox and 50Cent!

I trust Antoine Fuqua and Denzel Washington for The Equalizer 3! I know they won't disappoint!

As for Marvel Universe... I am almost done with them! If Kraven flops, goodbye from me!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Agent17th: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
Wetin your fans expect say u go dey for this highly rated movie? Una feel say Hollywood na nollywood wey dey put every dick and harry to dey act nonsense for us they call film. They done test am for audition and the guy no sabi the guy self know he no wan come out plain, we are no fools we know wetin dey play. Shame wan kill am grin Even Bollywood actors dey struggle to enter Hollywood movies na this one wey dey act like mumu wan enter Hollywood lol

Have you watched the woman King?
Jimmy Odukoya, a Nollywood actor played as General Oba Ade, the villain. And he was awesome
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Joshuam1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Infact the death of yaz was really painful
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The death of yaz pain me
Anyway I nor blame the pikin sha..blood is thicker...every son got this loyalty to their ancestors and their fathers family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by HayB100(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The death of yaz pain me
That boy nah mumu, but Chris we should anticipate for 3, I just can't wait, that Extraction 2 too make sense abeg 😘😘😘😘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Goddyrichie(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
werey go act ur own person wey dem born 4 d state abi u take say na this 9ja dem take born ham nii if he wan act Hollywood he go act ham

1 Like

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by Sandralight(f): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
wink many Nigerians were hoping to see him in the Extraction movie only to see it was all cruise.
Anyway goodluck to his movie

1 Like

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by presidentBAT: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
thats intresting
Re: “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYok05yplk

“I Am Sorry” – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Hollywood’s ‘Extraction 2’ (Video)

Popular Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo, has issued an apology to his fans and those who were disappointed by his absence in Hollywood’s ‘Extraction 2'.

This comes after he raised the hopes of Nigerians with claims of being featured in the Netflix blockbuster movie.

He had previously shared a short clip from a movie set, where he was alongside other cast and crew members with the hashtag ‘Extraction 2’, leading many to believe that he would be part of the highly-anticipated sequel.

The actor’s ‘appearance’ generated a great deal of excitement among fans, who eagerly anticipated his performance in the movie. Unfortunately, upon the movie’s release, fans were left disappointed as he did not appear in the final cut.

The actor has now taken to his Instagram page to apologize for creating false expectations and also clarified his involvement in the movie.

He revealed that while he did not appear in the main movie, he did participate in a mockumentary called ‘Distraction; The Extraction of Don,’ which was inspired by Extraction 2.

The mockumentary movie revolves around a group of perilous mercenaries who kidnap creative director Donovon Goliath in an effort to obtain his Netflix password.

Sharing the short film, Bolanle wrote,

Source: Instagram/iamnino_b

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtrLPONtmHK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I would've been very much disappointed in Hollywood movies if this Gorilla had been featured what nonsense mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles / Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) / Kiddwaya's Twitter Handlers "Sister zone" And "Friend Zone" Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.