Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? (372 Views)

Weeks After Appointing His Son As Judge,CJN Ariwoola Appoints Brother As Auditor / When Is Tinubu Going To Consult In Southeast And Southsouth? / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by Newton2024: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
I believe it is not all Mr president had appointed so far that campaigned or voted for him yet there are some that sleeps and wakes here every day in defense of their president. Now, has any of them been invited to Aso Rock before? Or, does Tinubu really know that they exist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by Ofunaofu: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Most especially, helinues the chief of defence staff nairaland wing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by BossGerald: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Even don change moniker grin

Tilumbu inherited Buhari's empty brain supporters on nairaland.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by donbachi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
The list is endless... check Sahara reporters.i no wan call their names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by rtdCivilservant: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Newton2024:

I believe it is not all Mr president had appointed so far that campaigned or voted for him yet there are some that sleeps and wakes here every day in defense of their president. Now, has any of them been invited to Aso Rock before? Or, does Tinubu really know that they exist?
Stupid reasoning. Does Obi know that u exist? Or have u benefitted anything from Obi since u have been campaigning for him? Op is not well at all.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by GeneralPula: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin

Nah that one be una wahala now..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by Depriest2020: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Everyone should support Tinubu for now till tribunal says otherwise. All I ever wanted was a president from the south, Tinubu or Peter Obi. The one from north was a disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by ganisucks(f): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Newton2024:

You sef, when Obi becomes president, abeg post here the picture of you visiting him in Aso rock. Don't criticise a man because of his beliefs, irrespective of if his incentive is financial or emotional. As the good book says: take care of the log in your own eye.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by helinues: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin

We love our country to the extent of rendering the service for free. A proud way to contribute my own quota towards the development of Nigeria .

Kudos to all Apc comrades on this forum

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by ganisucks(f): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Depriest2020:
Everyone should support Tinubu for now till tribunal says otherwise. All I ever wanted was a president from the south, Tinubu or Peter Obi. The one from north was a disaster.
When it rains, why don't you go out and work under it? Why do you wait inside till the sun starts shining. Baba Lagos will soon be fired. There's nothing to support.
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by Godwin4444: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
BossGerald:
Even don change moniker grin

Tilumbu inherited Buhari's empty brain supporters on nairaland.
e pain people from land of d rising hate

They love their own but others must not love their own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by rayblast(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
He doesn't nid to do that.His work will speak fr him. OGA how market?
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by drlateef: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Newton2024:

Headless chicken supporters of Obi are wailing again. Your tears have turned to lagoon, you will wail and labour till eternity. We support Tinubu not because we wanted political appointment, but because we want a better Nigeria and we believe he is far better than your flat head effeminate Peter Obi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by Godwin4444: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
ganisucks:

When it rains, why don't you go out and work under it? Why do you wait inside till the sun starts shining. Baba Lagos will soon be fired. There's nothing to support.
people from your tribe are known to b delusional so no big deal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by Depriest2020: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
ganisucks:

I farm under rain 🌧️🌧️. Rain doesn't scare we farmers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by LegendHero(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
What we need is for him to deliver quality governance.

We are not doing this because of appointment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by Newton2024: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
LegendHero:
What we need is for him to deliver quality governance.

We are not doing this because of appointment.
Does Tinubu know about your existence? As in, does he knows that you exist on the surface of the earth?

2 Likes

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
We just want a better Nigeria we believe a high achiever like Asiwaju is the best man for the job.

Not a 3rd class philosophy degree graduate who wouldn’t have been able to secure good employment without nepotism.

Also, I get my own benefits from the market, the better the market performs the more I’m smiling to the bank grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by IVORY2009(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
They are here before the elections
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by BossGerald: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
Godwin4444:
e pain people from land of d rising hate

They love their own but others must not love their own

Tribalism no go kill you...hypocrite

Na una go still say igbos no love themselves, nzobu nzobu etc...
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by Newton2024: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
helinues:
grin

We love our country to the extent of rendering the service for free. A proud way to contribute my own quota towards the development of Nigeria .

For free or for monthly stipend? Dey play wink
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by helinues: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Newton2024:

For free or for monthly stipend? Dey play wink

You read right, for free.

That's one of the duty of a real patriot

2 Likes

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by dominic17: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
This is called irony
helinues:
grin

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by helinues: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
dominic17:
This is called irony

If we are not being paid for supporting EPL , Spanish, Italia teams, how much more of our country

2 Likes

Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by Odin13: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Newton2024:
Does Tinubu know about your existence? As in, does he knows that you exist on the surface of the earth?

Tinubu ke..

Seyi don’t even know their existence talk more of the house keeper

This guys are real jobless off line .. they make loud noise on nairaland thinking the world comes here..when the site has already being casted as a tribal and ethnic outlet for Yoruba people

Try and introduce some one from another part of nigeria to nairaland and hear the real gist about the poo

Nobody knows those humans .. they are all wannabes

Reno Asari Deji are seriously lobbying for contracts .. via proxy…theses ones Dey online Dey bark

I don leave them and their useless back and forth empty noise

I need money, so me Dey hustle the contract too..before government go change..make we for get 24%..

… and e go come …
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by Newton2024: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
helinues:

You read right, for free.

That's one of the duty of a real patriot
Just dey play grin Cele n tan yin sir. grin grin
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by 9jahotblog: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Senatordave1 and Garfield1, where are you? Your attention is needed here
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by Maize247(f): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
We are with him here and in other places without collecting anything because we believe in his capacity...
Re: When Is Tinubu Going To Start Appointing His Defenders On Nairaland? by plaindealer: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
His defenders must have called to notify you that they want jobs from him.?

The fact that you are jobless and hopeless doesn't mean other people are jobless and hopeless.

Jobless pandora losers, they just don't know how to make sense, not even to save their own lives.

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele:you Don't See Anything Up To Now - Fani-kayode / Video: Drama As Adeleke Leaves Eid Ground In Anger Over Poor Seating Arrangement / PEPT: APC, Tinubu’s Agents Threatening, Intimidating Judiciary - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.