Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 (9774 Views)

NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Onebyone1by1: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
geodemainguy:

The pay is okay. But we need to find out if this position is a marketing role. And the nature of career growth in Sterling Bank.

@Musty16. Bro, please help us find out from your friend.

It’s a marketing role na. And you’ll need to meet your sales target within 6 months to get confirmation.
Banking is not easy
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by dogtails(m): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Onebyone1by1:

It’s a marketing role na. And you’ll need to meet your sales target within 6 months to get confirmation.
Banking is not easy
Seems u know something about the job,mind sharing with us?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by dogtails(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
geodemainguy:

Are you on the Whatsapp group? Please share my number 07033572094 for add up.
Bro I nor dey any group oh abeg if u dey add me
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Kendric96: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Within 6 months ?
So if them give you sales target of 50m per month where you wan see am sell? Na to give person realistic target o
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by musty16: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sterling Bank pays entry level staff up to 288k, meeting targets and identifying prospects can be so fustrating in sales. The good thing that comes with marketing is that u stand a chance to be promoted steadily compared to your colleagues in operations when you do meet ur target on time. Secondly as an experienced marketer in a commercial Bank, u can easily switch to other Banks for growth.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by dogtails(m): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
So after this text what are the next stages

[/quote]
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by geodemainguy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=dogtails post=124295362]So after this text what are the next stages
This are the five stages;

Step 1: First-level Challenge.
Step 2: Pitch Perfect.
Step 3: Sales Olympics
Step 4: Meet the Sales Legend
Step 5: Sales Bootcamp

So, the next stage is Pitch Perfect.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by geodemainguy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
musty16:
Sterling Bank pays entry level staff up to 288k, meeting targets and identifying prospects can be so fustrating in sales. The good thing that comes with marketing is that u stand a chance to be promoted steadily compared to your colleagues in operations when you do meet ur target on time. Secondly as an experienced marketer in a commercial Bank, u can easily switch to other Banks for growth.

Well, marketing is my best choice as long as banking is concerned. From the bank am coming from. I've worked in Retail unit for 2+ years. Operation unit doesn't give time like Retail team.

All you need in Retail/Marketing unit is to build a strong connection. Your circle of friends can help you surpass your target.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Onebyone1by1: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kendric96:
Within 6 months ?
So if them give you sales target of 50m per month where you wan see am sell? Na to give person realistic target o

It’s not about the 50m target. As a core marketer, getting 50m isn’t even your main problem. Your major problem is maintaining that 50m while you keep searching for more. Then also created loans and make profit. Yes the target is more of profit making. So you’re more of a mini bank on your own. Get deposits and create loan. It’s adventurous. If you know what you’re doing, banking is a very good career start because it exposes you to many opportunities.
But hey! It’s a tough job no lie.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Onebyone1by1: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
And also, sterling bank is a good place to start a career.
Who will give you 50m deposit?
😅😅😅
Back then I used to know ET were placed on a target of 90m per year. Things have changed now so I don’t know.
But to grow, you’ll have to constantly meet your appraisal scores and get confirmation on time.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Kendric96: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Which one be pitch perfect ? Na wa oo.make e no come hard like kpmg interview o
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by musty16: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
geodemainguy:

Well, marketing is my best choice as long as banking is concerned. From the bank am coming from. I've worked in Retail unit for 2+ years. Operation unit doesn't give time like Retail team.

All you need in Retail/Marketing unit is to build a strong connection. Your circle of friends can help you surpass your target.
That's true!
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by dogtails(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=geodemainguy post=124297279][/quote]Bro abeg belike u go explain these stages give boys oh mk we prepare our mind ahead
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by geodemainguy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kendric96:
Which one be pitch perfect ? Na wa oo.make e no come hard like kpmg interview o
It's about personality test. No wrong or right answer. But your choice of answer must conform with the banks core values.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by PerfectStranger(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2023
geodemainguy:

It's about personality test. No wrong or right answer. But your choice of answer must conform with the banks core values.

Please all these bank graduate trainee programs stating age limit to be 27/28. How can one manipulate the age factor? Coz I'm above their age limit to apply but I've actually had friends above 30 who applied and got enrolled. I don't know how they went about it. I just need an idea on how to go about it

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by geodemainguy(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Please all these bank graduate trainee programs stating age limit to be 27/28. How can one manipulate the age factor? Coz I'm above their age limit to apply but I've actually had friends above 30 who applied and got enrolled. I don't know how they went about it. I just need an idea on how to go about it

Just step down your age on your Birth certificate and CV before making any application.

Very simple.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by dogtails(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2023
geodemainguy:

Just step down your age on your Birth certificate and CV before making any application.

Very simple.
There will catch u last last with Yr waec result

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by geodemainguy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
dogtails:
There will catch u last last with Yr waec result

That's if you present WAEC. Meanwhile you can back it up with affidavits. More than 50% of Nigerians are working with a lower age declaration, courtesy of Nigerian factor.

But Political positions in Nigeria even accept dead-men to occupy the sit and make decisions. Why job vacancy will place embargo such as;

A. Not more than 26years.
B. With 3-5 years experience.

With all this stupid requirements and considering how long our education system is. Why person no go forge age?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by PerfectStranger(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
geodemainguy:

Very simple.
Nysc discharge cert nkor?

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Judolisco(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2023
geodemainguy:

The answer is to pick a Herbivore animal and Carnivore animal in that order. Some of the questions are technical questions that needs careful understanding. I pray all of us proceeds to the next stage.
abeg how many stages... Those questions na technical questions
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by dogtails(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2023
Judolisco:
abeg how many stages... Those questions na technical questions
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Judolisco(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2023
dogtails:
like stages to get d job?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by dogtails(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2023
Judolisco:
like stages to get d job?
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Sparklnd: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Who has received congratulation message onto the next stage, pitch perfect
I just did
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by geodemainguy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sparklnd:
Who has received congratulation message onto the next stage, pitch perfect
I just did
Wow, congratulations bro. When did the mail drop?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Sparklnd: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
geodemainguy:

Wow, congratulations bro. When did the mail drop?

Thanks...ama lady actually..

Few minutes to 6, this evening
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by geodemainguy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sparklnd:

Thanks...ama lady actually..

Few minutes to 6, this evening
That's cool. Do you mind sharing the invite message with us?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Sunrayvict999: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
So, which date is the next interview? For the pitch perfect, which state are you as well?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Sparklnd: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
@geodemainguy
It's just a congratulatory msg notifying that I have moved to the next stage.

@sunrayvict999

No date yet( to be communicated in a later mail), it was indicated that it would be virtual.

I'm in ondo state

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by geodemainguy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sparklnd:
@geodemainguy
It's just a congratulatory msg notifying that I have moved to the next stage.

@sunrayvict999

No date yet( to be communicated in a later mail), it was indicated that it would be virtual.

I'm in ondo state

You wrote the test too on Saturday last week?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Sunrayvict999: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ohh that's great 👍,

Yes, I wrote the test on Saturday, but no feedback yet.

I'm in Lagos state.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by dogtails(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Please can u post a screenshot of the message here just for clarity sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appropriate Make-up For A Job Interview / Federal University, Wukari!!! / Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.