Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) (43608 Views)

Osinbajo Decorates Usman Alkali, New IGP (Photos) / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal / Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
adekolaelect:
Mimu wailer.

This is so lame and stupid! The current and sitting president in Nigeria is Shettima, who is acting in the absence of Tinubu that is on his way to France!

Everything is an insult and a slight to sycophants!

Is this how y'all will continue defending and campaigning this mandate for 8 years??! Attacking everyone who seems not to be kissing ass??! Lol!

Better get a proper job! Lazy brain! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by oseremhe: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
LibertyRep:
If the law permits it, no problems.

Not everyone has the grace to rise to the pinnacle of their career.
G
Time %3%%7ush for total reformation of the police.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Neyopumpin13: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Out of curiosity, is it proper for a force man to salute a civilian?
force man will salute only GcFR And GCON are customary respectively
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by KingPure(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
This God ehnnn!!!

Yesterday you woke up a DIG and running errands for your boss and nation.

Alas!!! You're now the boss today.

Lesson to someone out there: You're not late, in fact, you're not delayed. God is only perfecting His plans.

Just go your way, God's busy lifting that man for your sake. Just be happy in His love.

1 Like

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Unaevince: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Beautiful!

Great, wish you success in your new assignment. Please hit the ground running in cleaning up the bad eggs in the Nigerian police to make her more effective in crime prevention and fighting.

God is working for the VP Alhaji Shettima to recognize the importance of a Christian to occupy the office of the Senate President. It is commendable of him. He may be the Deputy Nebuchadnezer of Nigeria soon.

With what is happening, Boko Haram and other terrorist group in the country will be things of the past. Create more jobs for the youth to depopulate the number of idle persons which from where they recruit their followers.

More grease to your elbows.

God bless my country, Nigeria
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Igahbarr: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
I hope this will not amount to a nullity by the time the Presidential Election Tribunal and the Supreme Court give their verdicts. I am just thinking aloud!
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by DOD88: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
ronalmagic10:
I've been saying it all year long.

Shettima is the real president. Tinubu is just a placeholder. The north sabi politics die. They are just deceiving yoruba, soon he will be removed and replaced by shettima

We igbos knew this from day one that was why we supported our savior Peter obi and we're playing nzogbu nzogbu politics

Tinubu don run go recharge him battery while shettima is fully in charge. How market my people o

Well, peter obi is coming!

See lamentations of a delusional fellow. So sorry for you that you are still living in a place of deluge and denial. I tried to find a reasonable thought from your rants, but I couldn't just find any. They are indeed empty talks from a frustrated and noisy neighbour.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Agunesinjaweola: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Haven't you seen the US General saluting President Obama

Yes, it is proper to salute your civilian boss.

African believes every security officer is superior to any civilian thus the reason the force personnel misbehave.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by hardbody: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zico5:
God bless Omoluwabi. We are the best

I am not even one of you but this promotion will benefit me more than you. E get why.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Lovenorth: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
smokinloud:
May Nigeria prosper!.
God bless Tinubu!.
God bless Nigeria!.
God bless Shettima

1 Like

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by hardbody: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

Yes, you are allowed to salute a civilian at your discretion. You also salute a judge or a magistrate in a court. But you don't salute another force man if he is not wearing a beret or ceremonial cap.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Bimpe29: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Congratulations Omoluabi!
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Lakesyd00: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Congrats
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Ellasure: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Out of curiosity, is it proper thfor a force man to salute a civilian?

you don't seem to understand whom the salute is meant for?

the military salute is meant for the state authorities the give him/her the power and authorities to carry out his her functions on behalf of the state authorities ie federal government of Nigeria.

nd who is the representative of the state or federal authority than a governor or president, ambassadors and local government officials.

military salute to senior police, army, navy by a junior officers is a recognition of rank and file as government officials. this should not be confused with village or community salutations which are probably due to cultura
heritage or recognition of old age and so on.

your seeing military salute a civilian in state or federal officials is because the subject civics is no longer taught in primary and secondary schools anymore. the subject civics was removed by people who wanted to dominate the Nigerian government with evil intentions but return of democracy to Nigeria has destroyed such plan.

enemies of Nigeria are still hanging around like their father looking to devour as usual.

2 Likes

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by oluwafemim(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:
Current President Shettima is doing well! tongue
Your hatred is your fault .
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by hedonido: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

Una sabi ask stupid question for this forum.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nigerian leaders wife always dressing like a wife of a corrupt officials.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

This is so lame and stupid! The current and sitting president in Nigeria is Shettima, who is acting in the absence of Tinubu that is on his way to France!

Is this how y'all will continue defending and campaigning this mandate for 8 years??! Attacking everyone who seems not to be kissing ass??! Lol!

Keep starting mischief and then responding to yourself acting film for us. Whatever helps you cope better with your loss grin

1 Like

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Shettima is not a figurehead president like Osibanjo. cheesy
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by adekolaelect(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Where is your lost mandate Parrot? Your sense is branded and customized with negativity . Continue you will later dey ok.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
oluwafemim:

Your hatred is your fault .

Shettima is currently acting as the President in the absence of the Elected President...!

So, if you can point out the "Hatred" in my simple post, I will be more than happy to take it down!

Something must be wrong with the conscience of most of you quoting me... And why does it look like you all are from the same region??! grin
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by PeggySandas(f): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Shettima is the real president. Tinubu is just a placeholder. The north sabi politics die. They are just deceiving yoruba, soon he will be removed and replaced by shettima

We igbos knew this from day one that was why we supported our savior Peter obi and we're playing nzogbu nzogbu politics

Tinubu don run go recharge him battery while shettima is fully in charge. How market my people o

It's too early to start crying. Nothing for igbos in this dispensation. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by PeggySandas(f): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

That civilian is above him. He's the number 2 man in the country. So, it's proper.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by press9jatv: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Congratulations 🎉
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Shellsploit:
Tinubu is better than peter obi

Incomparably better! The Jagaban is an inimitable personage. Like you didn't know, Great Compatriot!
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
adekolaelect:
Where is your lost mandate Parrot? Your sense is branded and customized with negativity . Continue you will later dey ok.

When I was praising and hailing Tinubu weeks back on the strides he has taken so far, where was this comment??! Una go dey alright las las!

I ask again, why do your names sound alike??! What is going on??! grin
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by younig59: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Shellsploit:
Tinubu is better than peter obi
no dey drop this kind comment here, u go give some people BP or headache oh or kill sombory pikins...take am easy o.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by lolu2019: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Ode
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by pacificom: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
I like this man cos e no get big belle like regular police Bosses. Evidently that smartness will reflect in his line of duty. Congrats !
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Keep starting mischief and then responding to yourself acting film for us. Whatever helps you cope better with your loss grin

Smart people saw the truth and even comic relief in what I posted, but hyper-defensive people who are sycophantic in nature saw mischief and insult...!

Your perception of life is really not my headache sir! Peace be unto you! cool
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by adekolaelect(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

When I was praising and hailing Tinubu weeks back on the strides he has taken so far, where was this comment??! Una go dey alright las las!

I ask again, why do your names sound alike??! What is going on??! grin
You can't give you hat you don't have . You can never recognise any good thing from Tinubu . Calm down stop attacking me . Your virtual lost mandate will be recover put more effort.

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by feedthenation(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
---He shouldn't fall our hands like previous IGP from SW -Late Mr Tafa Balogun---

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians / Fayose's Vintage Car Spotted At Supreme Court (Photos) / Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted In Army Slits Woman's Throat In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.