Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) (43588 Views)

Osinbajo Decorates Usman Alkali, New IGP (Photos) / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal / Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by nass4real: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Vp not president
Angelfrost:
Current President Shettima is doing well! tongue
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
adekolaelect:
You can't give you hat you don't have . You can never recognise any good thing from Tinubu . Calm down stop attacking me . Your virtual lost mandate will be recover put more effort.

Calm down and quit crying! Stop jumping about looking for fires to put out!... 8 years is a long while! Enjoy it!

Quit sounding miserable! It's not a good look! cool
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by nass4real: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:
vp not president
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
nass4real:
Vp not president

I know sir... He is the defacto and acting President while the main man is away! That's constitutionally valid!

So, relax!!! No harm intended! cool
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Okayoo: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Judging from his qualifications, I think this is best choice.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Samirana360(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zico5:
God bless Omoluwabi. We are the best
best in Agberoism
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by komzy589(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Out of curiosity, is it proper for a force man to salute a civilian?
Good thing you said this out of curiosity because a police man is also a civilian.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by adekolaelect(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Calm down and quit crying! Stop jumping about looking for fires to put out!... 8 years is a long while! Enjoy it!

Quit sounding miserable! It's not a good look! cool
Stop saying something when you are confused !!! Calmdow you will later get ok
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by komzy589(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Out of curiosity, is it proper for a force man to salute a civilian?
Good thing you said this out of curiosity because a police man is also a civilian.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
AmosHOG:
God bless Nigeria.. ♥️
Sometimes our plans aren't best for ourselves, God sees the future and knows perfect what fits us. This new government are working greatly already and it's worth encouraging also.. GOD BLESS MY COUNTRY FOREVER ♥️

To the kind hearted, I have an interview to go for tomorrow and God bear me witness i don't have any better idea of getting some money to sort out the transportation fare.
I've been jobless without a job to sustain my family and i feel sick being idle, I don't want to miss this opportunity of having a job back again and carter for my family.. It's pretty hard to be jobless.
I'd appreciate any amount from a Samaritan on this platform, please help me I just want to have a good job back again and take good care of my home.. Your love will help me get to the interview venue beloved, may God bring in many great testimonies to you all before the end of this week ♥️

1 4 7 6 8 3 9 2 1 1
Access Bank
Shatap.........Nobody who has got eyes,functional hands & legs is ever jobless, come to think that you even have a phone that can access internet? You're outright lazy to say the least! Stop being stewpid by whinning people with blessings from God if the fall for your petty scam,Heaven they say, helps those who help themselves!
Get up,go search for menial jobs around, they abound only if you're serious to earn & if the interview(if it is not tales by moonlight) is of relevance to you.
N/B
No Samaritan here to assist a lazy entitled crook, we're Nigerians and we know that this is one of the formats........🤬
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by tnerro1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Good one, another incompetent abokii is gone
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Berankis: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
smokinloud:
May Nigeria prosper!.
God bless Tinubu!.
God bless Nigeria!.
And may God bless you! And bless you!! And bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by condralbedez: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Shettima taking over >>>>
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by PeggySandas(f): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Igahbarr:
I hope this will not amount to a nullity by the time the Presidential Election Tribunal and the Supreme Court give their verdicts. I am just thinking aloud!

Nothing will happen. Pithoebi will never rule this country. Pandora is only wasting his time and money on court matters that won't bring any positive result. grin grin grin

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Bluntemperor: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Beautiful!

That is how it should be - enikanoselu!( one can not do it alone)
Tinubu is on his way to France and the VP is given his role to do another job here! Unlike before,where you take files to London for sight and signature because of what- lack of Trust!
God bless Nigeria!
Nigeria is on the Rise Again!
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by AntiWailer: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
AntiWailer:

https://www.arise.tv/nigeria-vp-osinbajo-decorates-acting-police-ig-baba-with-new-rank/

Oponu Ayirada.

Get in line bro... You all are making my day with your needless defensiveness! Just stay triggered! It's a joy to behold!

Dull sycophants!!! grin
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by AntiWailer: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Get in line bro... You all are making my day with your needless defensiveness! Just stay triggered! It's a joy to behold!

Dull sycophants!!! grin

When a m0r0n is caught he makes himself happy and go philosophical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
AntiWailer:

When a m0r0n is caught he makes himself happy and go philosophical.

Nope... You have caught nothing! You were just triggered by a harmless comment due to sycophancy! I don't envy you! 8 years of fighting everyone over the slightest perceived insult to the person you support! What a wretched life!!!

Get a proper job, you dimwit!!! grin

Quit Wailing on my mention!!!
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by ebioloye: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Congratulations sir, time to reform the entire police force and disband all police road blocks along all the federal high ways and let the Army be on the monitoring.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by thisisit: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Shettima looks more PRESIDENTIAL than...
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
Shellsploit:
Tinubu is better than peter obi
Like seriously, Chai, coming from the mouth of Ezeigbo of Oke Afo shocked

1 Like

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Felabarmudia: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
ronalmagic10:
I've been saying it all year long.

Shettima is the real president. Tinubu is just a placeholder. The north sabi politics die. They are just deceiving yoruba, soon he will be removed and replaced by shettima

We igbos knew this from day one that was why we supported our savior Pan.dora obi and we're playing nzogbu nzogbu politics

Tinubu don run go recharge him battery while shettima is fully in charge. How market my people o

Well, peter obi is cumming!

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by ejimatic: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nemere2020:
VICE President Kassim Shettima is currently decorating Kayode Adeolu Egbetokun with the rank of Inspector-General of Police, IGP.
. Won o ti ri nkankan! A sese bere ni Orire ba wa ni Nigeria laye Asiwaju! Ati Peter Orogbo pelu Baba Adamawa,. E LO teriba fun baba yin!!!!!
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Afamed: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Gham.way to go
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by WorldRichest: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Shellsploit:
Tinubu is better than peter obi

Stop putting a successful Certified Accountant and a 3rd class Philosophy graduate turned trader and baby factory operator in the same sentence. It is disrespectful.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by WorldRichest: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
ronalmagic10:
I've been saying it all year long.

Shettima is the real president. Tinubu is just a placeholder. The north sabi politics die. They are just deceiving yoruba, soon he will be removed and replaced by shettima

We igbos knew this from day one that was why we supported our savior Pan.dora obi and we're playing nzogbu nzogbu politics

Tinubu don run go recharge him battery while shettima is fully in charge. How market my people o

Well, peter obi is cumming!

You go cry for long. 16 years crying and wailing consisting of Tinubu's 8 years, and Shettima's 8 years. Conserve your energy, your weeping will be long.
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Fortruth: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

By appointing an old man abi…. To head an outdated national police force that’s corrupt and overdue for overhaul and defunding… Well you guys are still a bunch of Niggers
Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Shellsploit: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Like seriously, Chai, coming from the mouth of Ezeigbo of Oke Afo shocked

Long time Angelic being

1 Like

Re: VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) by Elioandrew: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2023
smokinloud:
May Nigeria prosper!.
God bless Tinubu!.
God bless Nigeria!.
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians / FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.