Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates (25423 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
meolaniyi:
Why are the judges faking ignorance?
If INEC refuses to tender the documents they used to conduct the election, that shows there were no result

Let lp show so
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
00FFT00:

I understand your frustration. This will all come out in no time. Standby.

Oga,you can't prove this.rest
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
00FFT00:

Ask Mahmoud Yakubu.

Obi has lost.you guys make empty allegations
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Baatunde(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
I am not a tech expert, but surely if you can prove there was no glitch, then you should be able to prove sabotage is it not?....I believe there are logs from the server that shows all events including power failure and this data are usually backed up to an external source all because of incidences like this.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by ncoolsome(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

It is the same thing.only AWS is competent to testify on AWS matters and not a biased outsider

And the lawyer that submitted Tinubus drug alligation documents that was in public space...what do u have to say bout that ??
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Baatunde(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
Why is it difficult to answer a question intelligently and clearly? You blurted out a claim with full confidence, and all we have done is to ask for your source, but all you can say is........." it will come out in no time" ........

00FFT00:

I understand your frustration. This will all come out in no time. Standby.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MrColdsweat: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

[The court have now adjourned the matter till tomorrow Wednesday June 21, 2023 at 2pm for continuation of hearing ]

---------
Thank you everyone for keeping up with the thread,and all my silent observers, you're all appreciated .

I strongly doubt I will be able to give you guys reportage tomorrow.
I strongly doubt,but let's see how events unfolds.

Take care everyone & have a great day

By the way,my main account is free from nairaland smelly prison cheesy.
Going forward,we will be using that to report as usual.

#Onelove
You're a patriot.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

[The court have now adjourned the matter till tomorrow Wednesday June 21, 2023 at 2pm for continuation of hearing ]

---------
Thank you everyone for keeping up with the thread,and all my silent observers, you're all appreciated .

#Onelove
You did a great job today my friend, wishing you blessed night. See you live tomorrow.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by occfx: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tribunal is treating inec with kids glove and as a matter of fact, court might rule against BAT and BAT will tell them to get out. At this point, judiciary is becoming useless in Nigeria. These british installation may fail very soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by EmiLoKanMyAss: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
A glitch that ONLY affected the REAL TIME transmittion of the Presidential Results to the INEC Result Viewing Portal (IReV) BUT failed to affect the real-time transmission of the Senate and House of Rep on the same election day... Can you PLEASE Make it make sense bro..
senatordave1:

There was going by their history

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

It is the same thing.only AWS is competent to testify on AWS matters and not a biased outsider
How can that be the same thing. A document written in somebody's name and a report not written in somebody's name. One is classified and the other is not classified. A classified document is protected and can only be argue by the author of the document while the unclassified one is meant for the public.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 00FFT00(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Oga,you can't prove this.rest

I'm still waiting for your reaction to the price money. When are you gonna claim it?.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Monzze: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Baatunde:
Why is it difficult to answer a question intelligently and clearly? You blurted out a claim with full confidence, and all we have done is to ask for your source, but all you can say is........." it will come out in no time" ........

You dey mind the guy.. they just go about masturbating on news from Twitter and hearsay

that was how one was confidently saying obi won KOGI... lmao
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Baatunde(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Precisely the point I am making. If this was deliberate or sabotage then it should not be difficult to prove. This is hardware/software and servers usually log events ........

EmiLoKanMyAss:
A glitch that ONLY affected the REAL TIME transmittion of the Presidential Results to the INEC Result Viewing Portal (IReV) BUT failed to affect the real-time transmission of the Senate and House of Rep on the same election day... Can you PLEASE Make it make sense bro..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
EmiLoKanMyAss:

You will make sense of it to the court to prove your case
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
ncoolsome:

And the lawyer that submitted Tinubus drug alligation documents that was in public space...what do u have to say bout that ??

That case is dead
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

How can that be the same thing. A document written in somebody's name and a report not written in somebody's name. One is classified and the other is not classified. A classified document is protected and can only be argue by the author of the document while the unclassified one is meant for the public.
Let us not stretch this further.the court will eventually rule.let it be on record that it was not because they were bribed but because lp erred and failed to prove their case conclusively
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Jymsyno: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honestly I feel the frustration of tht LP counsel. You run to HQ they tell you go to the state and when you go to the state they refer you to HQ. All these happening in the court where an order could have been given to someone who is flaunting order.
I shake my head in disbelief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by DesChyko: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Wow,that means glitch can happen at any time

And that Amazon documents their glitches. The last recorded glitch was in 2021 according to the LP expert witness. The defendants lawyers mentioned dates , none after 2021. There was no glitches recorded in 2022. This is halfway through 2023. Amazon knows their onions (99% as reported) and the most recent report shows there was no glitch. And the expert witness 'knows'. If the defendant's lawyers are reliably quoting open source information to discredit the witness, that makes the documentation authentic, yeah?

Do you have any further comment?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
DesChyko:

And that Amazon documents their glitches. The last recorded glitch was in 2021 according to the LP expert witness. The defendants lawyers mentioned dates , none after 2021. There was no glitches recorded in 2022. This is halfway through 2023. Amazon knows their onions (99% as reported) and the most recent report shows there was no glitch. And the expert witness 'knows'. If the defendant's lawyers are reliably quoting open source information to discredit the witness, that makes the documentation authentic, yeah?

Do you have any further comment?

It is not conclusive except it is from Amazon officially.her partisanship taints her testimony
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Mjshexy(f): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

---------

#Onelove
Well done sir and thank you 👏👏
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Fearyourcreator: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Jostoman:
you steal other candidate mandate by changing their results to favour yourself and then tell them to move on.
Sinner pointing fingers... Hypocrites
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by fubsy: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

---------

#Onelove

Please don't doubt your presence tomorrow o! I look forward to the proceedings for tomorrow from you. You are doing very well.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by aswani(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
I need someone to explain something to me because it seems we are now arguing over the fact that AWS cloud was up all the way through Presidential election day.

If I put my App on a server on AWS, and my App crashes because of, for example a division by zero error, can't the AWS cloud still be available not having an outage while my App is unresponsive because it has crashed and needs restarting?

Are we all arguing needlessly over nothing?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
I knew a day like this will come. This was my post before we became aware they used AWS.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Fashionista01(f): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

---------

#Onelove
Thanks, we appreciate.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
seanfer:

Bro it makes a lot of difference... They are at advantage, because they have time to change or add more to their questions after listening to the petitioners cross-examination, they will know how intelligent or jittery the witness is and how to ambush the witness psychologically, and that is an added advantage ... I know what I'm talking about and any lawyer in this place will align with my position.....

It would have been better if the petitioner also shift to the other day and cross examine the witness together same day.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

They haven't proven anything.she admitted that the glitch could have happened locally on inec end without AWS knowing

She never said they

All they were trying to do is to implicate her to say external intruder can compromise INEC password to AWS from outside which she dodged

So she never said what you just mentioned above

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
engineerboat:

She never said they

All they were trying to do is to implicate her to say external intruder can compromise INEC password to AWS from outside which she dodged

So she never said what you just mentioned above

She is not the maker of the document and therefore not competent to talk
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

And the glitch could have happened internelly from inec local network.again,what she has is general report and not specific

As an IT expert what happened on that day is never a glitches but a deliberate act and it was targeted for a purpose and shift the blame on Technical glitch.

The Presidential election sumition link was redirected at no destinations but to error about AWS server error to cover up.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

She is not the maker of the document and therefore not competent to talk

It is left to INEC to come and prove her wrong.

So we wait for INEC to start their defense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
engineerboat:

It is left to INEC to come and prove her wrong.

So we wait for INEC to start their defense

Her report is not conclusive abd cannot be granted value

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured) / Heinekin Lopkobiri Graduates From Leeds Beckett University / FG Has Paid $2bn For Second Niger Bridge – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.