Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates (25571 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
engineerboat:

As an IT expert what happened on that day is never a glitches but a deliberate act and it was targeted for a purpose and shift the blame on Technical glitch.

The Presidential election sumition link was redirected at no destinations but to error about AWS server error to cover up.

It is left for lp to conclusively prove so and not make assertions
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

It is left for lp to conclusively prove so and not make assertions

Absolutely NO

Both PDP and LP have make their point and witnesses statement

It will interest you to know that as at this night 2023 Presidential election result uploading is yet to complete

Polling units

Submitted results

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Her report is not conclusive abd cannot be granted value

It's left for the panel to do that, however she has made her point while the presiding officer witnesses for PDP state their own also with their IT witness

So let the panel decide

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by seanfer(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
engineerboat:

It would have been better if the petitioner also shift to the other day and cross examine the witness together same day.

That’s the point I’m trying to prove to him, but he was too bias to see the death trap they’re setting for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
engineerboat:

It's left for the panel to do that, however she has made her point while the presiding officer witnesses for PDP state their own also with their IT witness

So let the panel decide

You are right.help and give me the pdp summary
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
engineerboat:

Absolutely NO

Both PDP and LP have make their point and witnesses statement

It will interest you to know that as at this night 2023 Presidential election result uploading is yet to complete

Polling units

Submitted results

The electoral act states that they be sent to inec server and not irev
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by mtngloetiartel: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Don't mind them!
pacesetting:
Yes, that is general knowledge. The most important thing is that the glitch didn't happen on election period. Are you guys following this court case at all?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JAMANZE: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
[Thank you. You are doing God's workquote author=IamV2 post=123926062]

[The court have now adjourned the matter till tomorrow Wednesday June 21, 2023 at 2pm for continuation of hearing ]

---------
Thank you everyone for keeping up with the thread,and all my silent observers, you're all appreciated .

I strongly doubt I will be able to give you guys reportage tomorrow.
I strongly doubt,but let's see how events unfolds.

Take care everyone & have a great day

By the way,my main account is free from nairaland smelly prison cheesy.
Going forward,we will be using that to report as usual.

#Onelove[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by mtngloetiartel: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
You don't know what you are dragging about. It is already in the public domain to know if there is glitches or not. The Lady has just shown the court that there was no glitches on Feb 25th as claimed by INEC. Do you now think Amazon would now say otherwise? Dey play. Amazon can't afford to stoop so low by rubbishing thier reputation Unless INEC has something to blackmail AWS.
anonymous1759:

If glitches can happen anytime feb 25th Is not exceptional that’s the crux of the matter only Amazon itself can prove that glitches didn’t happen on the 25th
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Senatordave01 this is not your field,

But let me ask you

1. What is server

2. What is IREV

3. what is could storage

4. How many server does INEC have and how do they link together
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Where does IREV get it's data

Senatordave01 this is beyond your scope
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by mtngloetiartel: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dey play. The bone of contention of this matter is that it is already on public domain. So, there is no need subpoenaing AWS to prove anything.
senatordave1:

Lp need to prove beyond doubt and their prove is doubtful.the best thing was for AWS theirself to testify officially.thst is how court works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by anonymous1759(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
mtngloetiartel:
You don't know what you are dragging about. It is already in the public domain to know if there is glitches or not. The Lady has just shown the court that there was no glitches on Feb 25th as claimed by INEC. Do you now think Amazon would now say otherwise? Dey play. Amazon can't afford to stoop so low by rubbishing thier reputation Unless INEC has something to blackmail AWS.

Your likes will always interpret the case to suit you . Anyways you’re entitled let the judges do their part . If it doesn’t go your way I don’t want to hear the judges are compromised because you don’t know More than them peace .
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Olabestonic001(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
mtngloetiartel:

The same lady that is an Outsourced Staff of Amazon? An LP candidate in the just concluded election? The same one that does not have an Amazon ID? The same lady that has a court case with INEC?

She seems like a discredited witness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Imagine asking who is the President of Usa, these apc lawyers are clueless

You miss the point ..

The preceding question was who won cross River - an election in which she was on the ballot albeit on the down ballot. She did not know

Yet she knew the winner of the USA election.

She fell into a trap.

That was why she tried to correct by saying she doesn't know who Joe Biden contested against! Which is impossible seeing as everyone knows Trump

The SAN trapped her on credibility grounds and further lowered the probative value of her testimony

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
Stevosty:
If it was downloaded from amazon site will amazon deny their site, she said amazon doesn't issue ID, does that mean she doesn't work for amazon?

Amazon does not have to deny it. They are simply not a party to this case.

That is why even INEC that is in Nigeria, LP still had to pay for them to certify Thier own documents. Since she said it is a openly available document not certified by Amazon, it is useless
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
sportskid:

Please go back to yesterdays episode. LP did not sue Amazon, LP subpoena an expert witness that works with Amazon. She is here as an Expert Witness, not to Defend Amazon.

They could have brought ANY witness an that would have been great. But it was a mistake to bring someone who contested on the platform of LP. They could also have easily gotten those health report certified by AWS without stating any special disclosure but they failed to do that
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
[quote author=00FFT00 post=123924356][/quote]

No they will not Google anything up.
In law it is called acting Suo Motu. The justices will not help you make your case no matter how easy it is for them. If they try it, the other party will request for a mistrial
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
00FFT00:

They've already asked whether Mahmoud Yakubu is still alive. Next is Tinubu.

There is a reason for asking that...

It is because they are confident he will come himself to say otherwise. And the sad thing is even if he is caught afterwards in a lie. He will simply pay the fine.

Double jeopardy means you can't bring it back
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nfora:

So INEC would not be required to prove that there was a glitch?

You must be a clown.

If I say there was no rain yesterday and you say there was rain. So who has the greatest burden of proof?

The person that says. there was no rain or the person that says there was rain?

Actually in court, the defendant doesn't have to prove they are innocent, they just have to prove you are wrong.

Everybody knew OJ Simpson killed his wife, even the judges. But he only had to prove that the evidence, the gloves, were planted
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 00FFT00(m): 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
LADEMINUS:

No they will not Google anything up.
In law it is called acting Suo Motu. The justices will not help you make your case no matter how easy it is for them. If they try it, the other party will request for a mistrial

Of course, judges are dumb and illiterate.

They research, and they ask questions. They are human and normal people. Should we also expect a Judge to tell us how he/she arrived at a decision?.

If you were a Judge, would you not be curious to know what the parties are bickering about?. How are they to dispense justice beyond jurisprudence?.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 12:01am On Jun 21, 2023
ncoolsome:

And the lawyer that submitted Tinubus drug alligation documents that was in public space...what do u have to say bout that ??

Lol, do you see anybody talking about that in court?

You can put anything you want in an affidavit. It doesn't mean it will have probative value.

Now the double nomination and 25% are the true tricky parts
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by LADEMINUS: 12:03am On Jun 21, 2023
00FFT00:

Of course, judges are dumb and illiterate.

They research, and they ask questions. They are human and normal people. Should we also expect a Judge to tell us how he/she arrived at a decision?.

If you were a Judge, would you not be curious to know what the parties are bickering about?. How are they to dispense justice beyond jurisprudence?.

I will be VERY curious. But the law is an ass. If they do that it is Suo Motu. So they don't .

You see, the moment you start investigating, you have added evidence that nobody deposed before the court and you are therefore biased. And for all their pettiness, these SANs are not stupid. They will find out!

That is why they say he who alleges must prove. We are not saying we don't know, but the burden of proof is on the claimant!
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 12:50am On Jun 21, 2023
mtngloetiartel:
Dey play. The bone of contention of this matter is that it is already on public domain. So, there is no need subpoenaing AWS to prove anything.

It is
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 12:51am On Jun 21, 2023
engineerboat:

Where does IREV get it's data

Senatordave01 this is beyond your scope

You don't assume sir.we follow the law and this is why lp And pdp loses.send to inec server for not irev
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 12:54am On Jun 21, 2023
engineerboat:

Senatordave01 this is not your field,

But let me ask you

1. What is server

2. What is IREV

3. what is could storage

4. How many server does INEC have and how do they link together

Are you aware that inec has csvsr or so which is the primary election storage and not irev? Irev is just for public viewership!
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Loonyy(m): 6:49am On Jun 21, 2023
IamV2:

[The court have now adjourned the matter till tomorrow Wednesday June 21, 2023 at 2pm for continuation of hearing ]

---------
Thank you everyone for keeping up with the thread,and all my silent observers, you're all appreciated .

I strongly doubt I will be able to give you guys reportage tomorrow.
I strongly doubt,but let's see how events unfolds.

Take care everyone & have a great day

By the way,my main account is free from nairaland smelly prison cheesy.
Going forward,we will be using that to report as usual.

#Onelove

We Move oooooh
INEC knows gimmicks and Tricks all in a bid to avert the tsunami

But GOD pass dem
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Ceejay8: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That means inec local network created the glitch for the presidential election only while the Senate and House of reps didnt experience any glitch
how does this sounds to you ? Do you even read what you have written before posting ?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,just want to inform you all I won't be able to create a live thread on today's proceedings at the tribunal.
I'm heavily engaged.
Deeply sorry about that.
But I will definitely do that tomorrow.

You all have a great day.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua / FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke / Peter Obi And Labour Party Release Different Accounts To Raise Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.