Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? (983 Views)

Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by Davoneskay(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Good afternoon, house. I have been using Zenith Bank for 10 years now. At first, it was the best bank I've ever used. But today, it has lost its place. I no longer get alerts via ussd and alerts via mails take over 3 hours after transactions. The bank app is no longer working after I changed my phone.

My question, Which bank is manageable in Nigeria? I wish to open a new account this week.

Chatinent, do you have any idea? (I always enjoy reading your comments)
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by Janesouthall: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
Right now all bank...I mean all banks frustrating everyone including you...so right now ..no bank is the best..
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by Davoneskay(m): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Janesouthall:
Right now all bank...I mean all banks frustrating everyone including you...so right now ..no bank is the best..

Thanks for your comment.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by NoahHadNoArk: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
I duly deleted my zenith bank app and terminated my contract wit them after my balance of 1,500 suddenly showed -8,250😫

When, how and why.

Zenith Bank Na God go see una

In Opay I stand

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by Davoneskay(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
I duly deleted my zenith bank app and terminated my contract wit them after my balance of 1,500 suddenly showed -8,250😫

When, how and why.

In Opay I stand

This is so crazy.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by chatinent: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Davoneskay:
Good afternoon, house. I have been using Zenith Bank for 10 years now. At first, it was the best bank I've ever used. But today, it has lost its place. I no longer get alerts via ussd and alerts via mails take over 3 hours after transactions. The bank app is no longer working after I changed my phone.

My question, Which bank is manageable in Nigeria? I wish to open a new account this week.

Use Opay, chief, and have rest of mind.

No charges for whatever transfer you do, and you get cash back.

Plus it's the fastest in Nigeria.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by Davoneskay(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
chatinent:

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by Whois(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Same, i abandoned gtb for opay. But boss check ur credit rating o, zenith bank fit don report you say you missed loan repayment. undecided
NoahHadNoArk:

When, how and why.

In Opay I stand

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by Fego23(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
The truth is that it actually depends on the network, at time first bank will have and at times it will be union bank and many others like that but actually for your transactions you should try opay.

Also there's this platform I use to perform transactions and earn passively with it.

Click on the link on my signature to send me a direct message on Whatsapp or on
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by NoahHadNoArk: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
Whois:
Same, i abandoned gtb for opay. But boss check ur credit rating o, zenith bank fit don report you say you missed loan repayment. undecided

It wasn’t a loan, I run away from loans like say na STD…..see the screenshot from my monthly statement that month. If only they can explain how I got to owe them 10k them I will pay up and return to banking with them, till then? To hell with them!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by Whois(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
I know it's not a loan, speaking from experience. That was how my gtbank current account accumulated minus balance because i abandoned it only to check my credit report and i noticed gtbank has reported me several times claiming i missed loan payment shocked
NoahHadNoArk:

It wasn’t a loan, I run away from loans like say na STD…..see the screenshot from my monthly statement that month. If only they can explain how I got to owe them 10k them I will pay up and return to banking with them, till then? To hell with them!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by amp01(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
chatinent:

Do opay give loan to business?
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by chatinent: 6:41am On Jun 21, 2023
amp01:

Do opay give loan to business?

Nope.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by chatinent: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2023
Fego23:
The truth is that it actually depends on the network, at time first bank will have and at times it will be union bank and many others like that but actually for your transactions you should try opay.

Also there's this platform I use to perform transactions and earn passively with it.

Click on the link on my signature to send me a direct message on Whatsapp or on

You need to be contacted privately cos of an app you earn from that you either want to share your referral code of a fake app or even attempt to use con?

Calm down bro. Or you can keep earning alone.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best? by Eduglog1: 7:36am On Jun 21, 2023
Davoneskay:

Base on the criteria you mention above i think first bank and UBA isnt bad

(1) (Reply)

Mercury / Minister Sacks Olorunsogo Power Plant’s Ceo - Hail To Cronism/fed. Character / A Business Plan Should Consist Of The Following Components:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.