Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document (20472 Views)

Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) / Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP / Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by PeterObi4LP: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Heroicvic:
Tinubu governance will favour me and my family

If you like don't go and look for something doing, be hoping on tinubu govt. This is one reason I like the Igbos and supporting Obi. Igbo man no send any government to survive, they are born to be independent and great.
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by chuksanambra: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
udemzyudex:

Why are they delaying the documents? Give them everything they ask for haba.

Delaying wetin?
No be Inec give them the one wey dey their hand?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by chuksanambra: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Capernum:

Trash script. Is this your best?

It's above your IQ.
Get lost
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
PHZADDY1:
When they finally oust the drug daddy,Omo e go loud... people go celebrate pass world cup finals grin
That's why Nigeria cannot be better.
All that's concerns is politicking and elections.
Leadership is far from our concerns
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by Sunnyski: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
Heroicvic:
Tinubu governance will favour me and my family

False hope...

Maybe in the grave

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by jrusky(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
I just dey laugh Obi. Oga your head go straight las las. You see that your Jezebel wife pushing you to your early grave in order to inherit your wealth the better you tell her to stop now before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by zinaunreal(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
By the time Labor Party frustrates inec. They will never mention go to court again in their lives grin grin
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by udemzyudex(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
chuksanambra:

Delaying wetin?
No be Inec give them the one wey dey their hand?

Oga read and understand, don't read to argue.

No be everything dem request for INEC give them and some na later INEC dey deliver am sef.
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
floret23:
Okutepa asserted that the electoral umpire had refused to release the documents, despite the fact that his clients had since paid the appropriate sums INEC had sought for them.

https://radionigeria.gov.ng/2023/06/20/lp-inec-disagree-over-election-document/

Waste of time

Want to get rid of APC

get guns
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by greatestdestiny: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Landmine1:
This organization is inviting anarchy. Do the right thing and follow due court process if everything is clean.

Anarchy where? Please go and bloody sit down! If care is not taken we shut the tribunal down.. Anarchy my foot! With all those cancelling of results you people did on INEC papers in your region and Lagos State, you're still shamelessly going to the tribunal and requesting for papers as if LP financed the election. You guys are lucky Jagaban is not a dictator. Get lost!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by hero2000: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
chuksanambra:
LP Lawyer: INEC denied us documents.

APC Lawyer: How did you get the documents you are rendering?

LP Lawyer: From INEC

Don't talk unintelligently.

If I pay for 30 things and you give me 15 things out of the 30 I paid for, and I made a complaint that you have not given all I paid for.
Is it a reasonable question to ask that since you have given me 15, you have no obligation to me anymore?

Ask yourself.
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by Ceejay94: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
chuksanambra:

Inec released some documents but not all. Mumu
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by peculiar2233: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🀣🀣🀣🀣

When INEC is done with Peter, I have a feeling Peter will become a Muslim
Senseless talk from sense*ess person πŸ˜†
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
peculiar2233:

Senseless talk from sense*ess person πŸ˜†

Funny 😏
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:
Wait oo.. u mean say some party still dey tribunal grin

We don move on

God bless Nigeria
Hanty let's talk abt our club that the Glaza fam have deliberately refused selling nd leave politics matter 4 politicians
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by Mboi: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
chuksanambra:

INEC: We don't agree this our document.
LP: Didn't you give us documents again?
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by Father254: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop smoking Marijuana! It will drown you in illusions!

Somethings are impossible on Earth!

It is not impossible on earth. The affairs of men are controlled by the super natural. But at this point,let's watch how things unfold.
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by obembet(f): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Hanty let's talk abt our club that the Glaza fam have deliberately refused selling nd leave politics matter 4 politicians

Na God go punish me that glaza o.. now we don dey players
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by floret23(f): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
OKEMKPI:
Anybody that is in support of a case of a stolen mandate because of any selfish benefit will also have destiny stolen, say amen
I say a for heliues duro4chang lhordspy FreeStuffsNG etc
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by Landmine1: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
greatestdestiny:

Anarchy where? Please go and bloody sit down! If care is not taken we shut the tribunal down.. Anarchy my foot! With all those cancelling of results you people did on INEC papers in your region and Lagos State, you're still shamelessly going to the tribunal and requesting for papers as if LP financed the election. You guys are lucky Jagaban is not a dictator. Get lost!
the opinion of an animal is as worthless as a sick swine. But even that has much more value.
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:

Na God go punish me that glaza o.. now we don dey players

Have u ever seen a sadist? I bliv that family is a family of sadists family. Very wicked family
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by eeetuk(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
"The Labour Party and its Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi, on Monday, accused the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), of frustrating its petition challenging the result of the February 25 presidential election."

What is Peter Obi trying to achieve? He was never closed to winning 20 2023 presidential election. Bola Tinubu came first, Atiku Abubakar was second and Peter Obi came third , according to INEC election results. If you follow the 1999 constitution of Nigeria as amended--- it states that where election result provides no winner, runoff election shall be be held between the two highest votes getters. In this case, Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar are true beneficial of runoff election.

So, what is Peter Obi trying to achieve by his continuous litigation at election Tribunal?
He has hidden agenda. Peter Obi goal from day one was to deny Atiku Abubakar victory. Why? Because Atiku Abubakar victory in 2023 would have exposed the fact that Peter Obi was the the reason Atiku Abubakar lost in 2019 to buhari. He now thinks Atiku Abubakar can win runoff election against Bola Tinubu. He wants to stop any possibility for election Tribunal calling for runoff election between Atiku and Tinubu. That is Peter Obi goal. But he will fail, 100%.
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by Ukwueze123: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
This guy is thief
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by sukar886: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
I see obi winning this case...
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by Abemy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
"consequently, the five-man panel, led by Justice Tsammani, adjourned to Tuesday, 21st June, for the cross-examination of the witness and further hearing of the petition"

Op, which calendar are you using?
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by favor914: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Xscape1993:
What will be will surely be....2023 election the most rigged election in the history of the world political development....
Wail on Wailer, because INEC did not declare the supposed runner up Abubakar Atiku the winner?
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by golddust6000(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sholaosho:
Just observing. Cos I don't see them usurping the present government even if evidences are brought. Let's just move on.
that’s how your poverty will move on. This is how most young Nigerian reason, Fulani herdsmen will invade your land instead of fighting back you end up praying for d so called God to rescue u.
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by daygee12: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Xscape1993:
What will be will surely be....2023 election the most rigged election in the history of the world political development....

Obi go go tribunal tired
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by shimolv: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by MatrixCircle: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
It's really disheartening when one looks back home and see youths and Nigerians at this jet age still not adhering to do the right thing.
Thieves will just come and hijack electoral process and they just look at it as normal.

And na them still dey suffer pass. shocked shocked
Mahmoud that's supposed to be in jail still some people are backing him. Na them and thier family dey suffer pass. Wetin concern me.

As for me and my house we are free from all the Naija Nonesense.

Make una dey spoil the country dey go.
Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by discusant: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
Xscape1993:

Because after the 2019 INEC SERVER brouhaha used by Mahmood Yakubu to ridicule Judges and lawyers, Nigerians watched then President Buhari retain Mahmood Yakubu as INEC Chairman.
In 2023, Mahmood Yakubu did the worse - contemptuous election rigging. Yakubu Mahmood spat on the face of every Nigerian in his resort to abandon electronic transmission of vote results of the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document by Felix6: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
We are hiding everything that will help PO and labour party even if they paid x10 of the required amount.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Bars Ekwunife From Anambra Central Senatorial Re-run / Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate / Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.