Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit (48908 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by 77up(m): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Do you know the meaning of praise? How's it even possible to praise everything he has done?

What's paining you people is that people are not hating on Tinubu they way you people wanted!

We all can't be going & thinking in the same direction! If you feel like hating on tinubu everyday, feel free bro. It's your right! No one is stopping you! But you don't expect every one to hate him just cuz wanna hate him!

Do your hatred in peace and leave people to act on their choice in peace!
Wish I can like this a million time.
Was surprised when I saw one of them on twitter said it is bad for them (Obidients) as people are now loving Tinubu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by 77up(m): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2023
thaoriginator:
Your father has been stupid ever since... Omo ale jatijati!
That guy has successfully become one of the most stupid on nairaland honestly, that weed and alcohol is already have bad impact in his life.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by kutashi: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
Buhari took Nigeria's leadership to an all-time low so much so that Tinubu is getting praised for everything he does, including removing subsidy without having measures to cushion its harsh effects.

Are you daft or something is wrong with your head?
If you have a friend or family member at UN, just ask any that how is Buhari rated in international community?

Do you know how many strong notable positions we presently hold or held at international level notably because of Buhari. We didn't achieved that feat under Mr know all aka Letter Man 'OBJ'.

You people should stop this nonsense! What is the madness with all of you! If you want to praise Tinubu you can do so but not displaying your stupidity online!

Hate Buhari for all you want, he was solely for the poor and this that is implementing IMF agenda, all your eyes will soon clear!

Eyin dindinrin gbogbo!
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Alajiki(m): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
I hope they keep him there forever

Sifia pain for the children of hate and perdition 😜
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by 77up(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2023
kutashi:

Are you daft or something is wrong with your head?
If you have a friend or family member, just ask any that how is Buhari rated in international community?

Do you know how many strong notable positions we presently hold or held at international level notably because of Buhari. We didn't achieved that feat under Mr know all aka Letter Man 'OBJ'.

You people should stop this nonsense! What is the madness with all of you! If you want to praise Tinubu you can do so but not displaying your stupidity online!

Hate Buhari for all you want, he was solely for the poor and this that is implementing IMF agenda, all your will soon clear!

Eyin dindinrin gbogbo!
Trust me some idiots are already on agenda to cause division or enemity between Buhari and Tinubu supporters.

But it won't work, Buhari performance can never be underestimated . He's still holding the barton of the best infrastructure president,only if Tinubu surpass him.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Kay25(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2023
Global summit for not hold till peter obi reclaims his mandate na...shebi dey said tinubu will be shaking and walking like zombie if he goes to rep naija outside ni..oko iya tuntun πŸ™ˆ

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by AareGaa: 7:26am On Jun 21, 2023
chubinwa:
If peter obi did not win his court case, I will give my full support for tinubu. He is really serving it hot hot πŸ”₯ to the Igbo politicians who thinks that Nigeria is one.

Carry on with your bitterness, hatred, envy and frustration.

Jagaban does not need your full support. You're inconsequential.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by seguno2: 7:29am On Jun 21, 2023
yarimo:
Very presidential

Like the sick Ajala travel Buhari that he alone made president after three failed attempts?

Was that not how he was also travelling to attend every small conference in disguise for his medical tourism
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by seguno2: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2023
Kay25:
Global summit for not hold till peter obi reclaims his mandate na...shebi dey said tinubu will be shaking and walking like zombie if he goes to rep naija outside ni..oko iya tuntun πŸ™ˆ

How can he shake and walk like zombie when he is going to France regularly to be treated

Think am well now. Haba.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Padipadi(m): 7:34am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
I hope they keep him there forever
He's coming back and there's nothing you can do about it cos you aren't God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by DonroxyII: 7:36am On Jun 21, 2023
jackcanfield:
The Nigeria side too many entourage, the Paris side little entourage, even the convoy sane. We have to make our country secure enough for the President to walk alone.
Matured Enough not Secured Enough !
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Chimakingsley51: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2023
Hrgev

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Valroh(m): 7:50am On Jun 21, 2023
I would keep quiet only if things are as expected of them.
I pray we get good news and it's manifestations.

Let the love and light of our Lord Jesus Christ keep on in the presence of God and have us do what is right.

abc115:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) touch down in France, ahead of the Global Financing Pact Summit convened by President Emmanuel Macron in Paris. He is received by both French and Nigerian Officials #PBATInParis

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1671218715386314763
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2023
πŸ˜‚
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2023
Meti99:
Going around the world is not the task we request from this old man, if truly Tinubu is a democrat as he loves to claim let him call for a Sovereign National Conference and let people decide how they love to be governed.
So far he is still using the 1999 constitution everything he thinks he stands for is a complete mess

Obi's Constitution is different from the the present one.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by randymirrors(f): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

The plane supposed crash

Yes. On your father's head.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by thaoriginator: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2023
77up:
That guy has successfully become one of the most stupid on nairaland honestly, that weed and alcohol is already have bad impact in his life.
imagine the foolish boy spewing trash anyhow. Insulting his brothers, sisters and fathers.

I even tot he's got some sense I no know say na a real nigga wannable

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2023
discusant:
What a lie. Tinubu is going for hospital treatment in France.

Tinubu can't cope with 25 minutes in such a summit, talk less understand what is going on or contribute.

Anyway, waiting for Tinubu's live presence and contribution in the summit.

Bitterleaf group member cited!!! May God comfort you all and wipe away your tears. Four years of wailing ignited.πŸ˜‚
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by MatrixCircle: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2023
Though I am not a fan of Tinubu but the truth is he has started well in rebuilding Nigeria back to her lost glory.
His appointments so far has been commendable across Nigeria and touching every geopolitical zone irrespective of religious or political affiliations.

If given the chance I think Nigerians have started believing Tinubu might be the courageous leader Nigeria has been looking for to rebuild Nigeria.

But the problem is he needs to legitimize the presidency through the court due to the flawed election mishandling by Prof. Mahmoud and INEC.

But as for leadership , I give him thumps up in trying to unify, rebuild and secure Nigeria.

He has to release Nnamdi Kanu on legal and legitimate grounds with plea bargain, that will kill LP support
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by hafeeanubasy: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
Buhari took Nigeria's leadership to an all-time low so much so that Tinubu is getting praised for everything he does, including removing subsidy without having measures to cushion its harsh effects.
Exactly

Buhari took Nigeria's leadership to an all-time low so much so that Peter OBI a religion/ethnic bigot, Pandora legend, failed Anambra governor,ex-PDP/APGA and Atiku mentee is now seen as messiah,a saint and BREATH OF FRESH AIR by some fools
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Diligent1(f): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

From there he go go for medical check up that will last for six months

We know how it ends

Just that the Nigeria youth are becoming more tribalistic and stupid

And they keep on repeating one same thing

Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen
Tinubu is far better than your state governor but you are not tackling your state governor, you are just commenting nonsense these days.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by 77up(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2023
thaoriginator:
imagine the foolish boy spewing trash anyhow. Insulting his brothers, sisters and fathers.

I even tot he's got some sense I no know say na a real nigga wannable
Many people have seen through him, he's just an attention seeking idiot.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Diligent1(f): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2023
77up:
Trust me some idiots are already on agenda to cause division or enemity between Buhari and Tinubu supporters.

But it won't work, Buhari performance can never be underestimated . He's still holding the barton of the best infrastructure president,only if Tinubu surpass him.
Do you know how many lives were terminated under Buhari regime and as a former General he could not do anything, this is the root of Buhari failure.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by gigabyte13: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2023
I thought ZOMBIDIENTS miscreants said , he is sick and on medical vacation....
Shey una MUMU no too much like dis...
8years long faaaaaa
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by 77up(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2023
Diligent1:

Do you know how many lives were terminated under Buhari regime and as a former General he could not do anything, this is the root of Buhari failure.
I couldn't disagree that Buhari government actually failed on the path of security and economy which are very important but what I'm trying to say is that , he did well on infrastructure and Agriculture.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Quebec91(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2023
I tell you
SmartPolician:

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by lomprico(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2023
.......and drip grin
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by okuta007: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2023
tesppidd:
This post is not about Buhari.

Tinubu should provide the palliatives he promised.

There is no time to waste, people are falling sick and dying for real.

Are you serious ? people are dying ? with all the likes i see here for Tinubu on every thread ?

hmmm i thought things have started getting better ooo
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by bejick(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2023
dapsoneh:
Tinubu pressing them Obi neck up and down
Obi should just do the needful, his political mentor don close case
But what am I even saying sef? How will he remain relevant if he doesn't continue to pursue the case in futility grin
Or maybe he wants to continue to act the film written by that rapist turned pastor grin ;

Why is Obi giving you guys sleepless nite, Someone you claim have no mandate and came third is the person on your lips all the time while Atiku is never mentioned for once. It really shows that something is not right somewhere. Pray that no one takes what belongs to you.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by bejick(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2023
April396949:
President Tinubu's attendance at the global summit in France is a positive indication of Nigeria's commitment to participating in important international gatherings. It presents an opportunity for the President to engage with other world leaders and stakeholders on issues of mutual interest, and to showcase Nigeria's potential as a key player in the global community. This could potentially lead to new partnerships and collaborations that will benefit Nigeria and its citizens.

How many days will this summit last cos I hope he will not be there for a whole month in the name of summit. Time will unveil things.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by akanjikokoro: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2023
PBAT should make provisions like palliatives to relieve the pain of fuel subsidy removal in this country.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by tesppidd: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2023
okuta007:

Are you serious ? people are dying ? with all the likes i see here for Tinubu on every thread ?

hmmm i thought things have started getting better ooo
lol

There are 200 million people in Nigeria.

You have not seen likes from 500 people I bet you.

And believe you me some of those liking everything about Tinubu are famished, hungry, sick, and are scums living in penury but for political reasons and cus of their "bragging rights" they will keep supporting these wicked policy implementation methods of Tinubu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) / FG Takes 40 Ekweremadu’s Properties, Secures Interim Forfeiture Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.