Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit (48948 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Dozie32(m): 3:48am On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
Buhari took Nigeria's leadership to an all-time low so much so that Tinubu is getting praised for everything he does, including removing subsidy without having measures to cushion its harsh effects.

Am telling you, don't mind the mad people supporting him. In two weeks time, electricity tariff has increased to 40%.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by bluefilm: 4:22am On Jun 21, 2023
Why always France? sad
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by gloryman91: 4:33am On Jun 21, 2023
Alhamdulilahi Robil Alamin for the jounery mercies.

PBAT please pay Federal Civil Servants Salaries under IPPIS payment platform for the month of June, 2023 before the end of the weekend to enable us prepare for Sallah.

Allah bless you and your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by FireUpNow(m): 4:35am On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
Buhari took Nigeria's leadership to an all-time low so much so that Tinubu is getting praised for everything he does, including removing subsidy without having measures to cushion its harsh effects.
You all were praising PMB when he first came in and today he is a bad ruler. So .....

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by okuta007: 4:44am On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:

Buhari was the greatest mistake any African country made politically through democracy in the last 100 years - that man wasted 8 years of Nigerians and destroyed us inside out with terrorism and huge debts - may he rot in hell forever and this is coming from me who spent sleepless nights and busy days campaigning for Buhari from 2014 to 2015 - damn

What a failure - Buhari, the SI unit for incompetence
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by BluntCrazeMan: 4:56am On Jun 21, 2023
So, he is finally in France??

Ok Naa.
Igbos dem predicted this earlier.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by younig59: 5:05am On Jun 21, 2023
tunjijones:
Children of hate, oya over to you.

Chaii las las me sef don dey do all this tribal shit. This nairaland is a real toxic place.

But shey is it right for me to watch children of hate to throw tribal slur at me and I will now keep quite?
that is it bro, gradually me sef don dey do the same thing o, cause those people at the other part of this country is gradually spoiling the long time good relationship we av..since all this year wey their candidate no dey ballot we get rest of mind, dey present one candidate now boom! Everything scarter just coz he lost...if Atiku Abubakar came from that side Nigeria would av turn to Afghanistan by now..nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by jerk: 5:42am On Jun 21, 2023
Nothing special about this..
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by koolaid87: 5:43am On Jun 21, 2023
Ndigbo, stand up and greet your president

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Spainze007(m): 5:44am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
I hope they keep him there forever

Rili
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Dennisbulkan: 5:47am On Jun 21, 2023
jackcanfield:
The Nigeria side too many entourage, the Paris side little entourage, even the convoy sane. We have to make our country secure enough for the President to walk alone.

Let the change start with you.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by socialmedia012: 5:53am On Jun 21, 2023
I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. supplements that boost testosterone naturally
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Brek: 6:02am On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
So true
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:04am On Jun 21, 2023
chelseaboy1985:
*he removed subsidy without palliative,they praise him.
* He travelled to France for medical tourism,they still hail him.
*He is about increasing electricity bill, he will still be praised.
*They said we must suffer for us to enjoy, I reject suffering,we have suffered enough under buhari.
*Why can't they start this suffering from above by reducing cost of governance , estacode and some humongous benefits and allowance.
*I can never be deceived by this scam again, buhari did it in 2015 , have we forgotten buhar's body language.
* Why are Nigerians so gullible.
* BAT has inflicted a lot suffering on the Nigerian people in just 23 days of his regime
*We should not allow tribalism to becloud our sense of judgement.
*Another set of cabal are now in Aso rock
He promised to continue from where buhari stopped and he has done that.
What Nigerians are doing now is hoping thngs will get better in the days to come but the truth is there will be no palliative to ameliorate people's sufferings.
Naira won't go down, fuel prices won't go down, electricity bill won't go down and school fees won't even go down. Nothing will ever get cheaper again in Nigeria.
Tax will increase because I remember him saying that one of his plans to make.more for the country is to increase taxes.
Now the most painful part of it is that all those money saved from subsidy or gotten from taxes will never be accounted for until the next government comes in and begins to select those to punish just the way Buhari did and Tinubu is doing now
After all the arrest and detentions, nothing will come out of it because they are all in it together. It's a way of distracting people till he has fully lunched his own adnvcace version of suffering and pain on Nigerians.
Then as always, Nigerians will lament and gnash their teeth till another elections comes and they will all forget the pains they went through and avocate for another old generation man who has nothing to offer.
If Buhari comes out in the next elections I'm sure they will forgive him and vote for him again. They will claim he was better than Tinubu and for that should be voted for.

And when he fails beyong Tinubu, then if Tinubu is still alive he will contest again claimimg he now know better than he knows now and people will still vote for him.

The truth is the suffering is not ending soon if Nigerians keep praising the government for doing everything but not what they were voted to do.
My happiness is that even if you run to another country, you will still havea family here that will suffer it. Or you will still want to come back for one thing of the other and experience the pain. Except those what have decided they are not coming back.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by stevups(m): 6:12am On Jun 21, 2023
seborrhic:

Buhari was a barometer that was the lowest of the low,so much so that even Tinubu speaking audibly at all is celebrated.
Nigerians hearing their president speak outside the country is also a big achievement.
Just shows you how low Buhari not only reduced the presidency but Nigeria itself.
Nobody can beat Buhari in monumental incompetence and "unpresidientialness".

Buhari was the punishment God promised Nigeria. Tinubu is the mercy we received from Him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Fcwilly: 6:16am On Jun 21, 2023
chubinwa:
If peter obi did not win his court case, I will give my full support for tinubu. He is really serving it hot hot 🔥 to the Igbo politicians who thinks that Nigeria is one.

As in enhhhh, as e dey hot, oven fresh, bunch of betrayal, serve them right though

One Nigeria my foot
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by tesppidd: 6:20am On Jun 21, 2023
okuta007:

Buhari was the greatest mistake any African country made politically through democracy in the last 100 years - that man wasted 8 years of Nigerians and destroyed us inside out with terrorism and huge debts - may he rot in hell forever and this is coming from me who spent sleepless nights and busy days campaigning for Buhari from 2014 to 2015 - damn

What a failure - Buhari, the SI unit for incompetence
This post is not about Buhari.

Tinubu should provide the palliatives he promised.

There is no time to waste, people are falling sick and dying for real.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Smith414: 6:23am On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

Different captain
Inside the same APC ship ba?? Dey play
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by tesppidd: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2023
seborrhic:

Buhari was a barometer that was the lowest of the low,so much so that even Tinubu speaking audibly at all is celebrated.
Nigerians hearing their president speak outside the country is also a big achievement.
Just shows you how low Buhari not only reduced the presidency but Nigeria itself.
Nobody can beat Buhari in monumental incompetence and "unpresidientialness".
grin

I actually heard a lot of people so happy and excited that they could hear what Tinubu was saying in his inaugural speech.

They praise him so much for speaking aloud.

Well that was also partly due to the Bula bullabaloo he was saying during campaign.

grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by bewla(m): 6:25am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
I hope they keep him there forever
As he they pain them we they make way
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by MALAGI6210: 6:29am On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

From there he go go for medical check up that will last for six months

We know how it ends

Just that the Nigeria youth are becoming more tribalistic and stupid

And they keep on repeating one same thing

Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen
Did you have another person that is different in Nigeria? If have let see him

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Bibina59: 6:31am On Jun 21, 2023
Suffer never tire them

quote author=SmartPolician post=123928153]Buhari took Nigeria's leadership to an all-time low so much so that Tinubu is getting praised for everything he does, including removing subsidy without having measures to cushion its harsh effects. [/quote]
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by BadEnglish(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2023
joyandfaith:

Story
Wallow in misery then, You pessimistic phuck

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by joyandfaith: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2023
BadEnglish:

Wallow in misery then, You pessimistic phuck
Bad english.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by DanTrove: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2023
Nice
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Iselogunise: 6:54am On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:

Since there is no cause to give him knocks, why won’t we praise him for those bold and giants strides PBAT has taken so far? Besides, must some citizens just be Fault-finders rather than being Pathfinder? When I read/hear comments like yours on subsidy, I wonder if your candidate in the last election would have continued paying subsidy to cabals. It’s just a matter of time, it would have been removed

God bless Nigerians
God bless PBAT
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Proffdada: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Do you know the meaning of praise? How's it even possible to praise everything he has done?

What's paining you people is that people are not hating on Tinubu they way you people wanted!

We all can't be going & thinking in the same direction! If you feel like hating on tinubu everyday, feel free bro. It's your right! No one is stopping you! But you don't expect every one to hate him just cuz wanna hate him!

Do your hatred in peace and leave people to act on their choice in peace!
How can you like suffering?
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by Mayeldah(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2023
For medical check up and battery recharge you mean?
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by OBALUJONES: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2023
BAT just started the good work God sent him. If people like this BAT has rule Nigeria for past, lifes of citizens will have been far better than today standard of living.
Re: President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit by thaoriginator: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

From there he go go for medical check up that will last for six months

We know how it ends

Just that the Nigeria youth are becoming more tribalistic and stupid

And they keep on repeating one same thing

Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen
Your father has been stupid ever since... Omo ale jatijati!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC / Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money / Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.