Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. (3815 Views)

Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies / Benjamin Uwajumogu Protests At INEC Office, Demands His Certificate Of Return / Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Abiodunstephen(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Okigwe Forum, has commended President Bola Tinubu’s over appointment of Mr. John Ugochukwu Uwajumogu, as Special Adviser, Industry, Trade, and Investment.

Speaker of the Forum, Sir Collins Anoro, in a statement made available to newsmen in Abuja, said it is a right step in right direction.

John Ugochukwu Uwajumogu the Son of the first republic politician, industrialist and business man who was behind the administration of Dee Sam Mbakwe and for his love for his people Chief B.U Uwajumogu.

Before now, I see the president as a weak and old man who would recycle the old politicians as we have seen in this country.

I was so fixated in that belief until few days ago when he appointed a Young man who is not a member of any political party. I am sure that John Uwajumogu is not a Nigerian politician. The last interaction I had with him kept me thinking that he should come to Macedonia and help us. This young man is not only intelligent, I call him a Wizkid.

He has done so many jobs for other countries, he is a professional and what anyone would consider a technocrat. I thank God he has accepted the appointment which I see as one of the best things that has happened to this administration.

I became relaxed to a great extent with this administration when I heard that announcement. It became an eraser that has cleaned several minds on the government of Bola Tinubu. This singular action has increased the public legitimacy on the government. Majority of youths are happy that for the first time in Nigeria, Competence and capacity is taking the driver’s seat.

I cannot remember when a youth who is not a politician, who does not have a godfather was recruited in the first ten appointment of any administration. The appointment of such persons in other administrations has been a compensation or a political quota to that set of generations.

I congratulate Mr President for this bold step in revitalizing the fortunes of the country. I therefore charge Mr Uwajumogu to go there and make us proud.

https://www.peoplesdailyng.com/appointment-of-uwajumogu-by-tinubu-has-changed-our-perception/

3 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by LagosFirstSon: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Some of this news media are Tinubu APC sponsored .

They are used for propaganda

You won't see such news as these on credible News platform like Punch newspaper or Thisday Newspaper .

Don't take them serious

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by abibox02: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
cool
Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Dreal1247: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
It is better to keep mute at this time. The government that is not interested in the reduction of the cost of governance but to keep increasing the burden on the people.
I want to speak in parable through a short story below.

Someone was presented with the choices between heaven and hell. In this case, one is permitted to visit the two sites. He got to heaven first and was impressed with the wonderful sights but when he got to the hell fire, he was dazed at the sights. It was an irresistible sight. The devil himself appeared as the most handsome man he has ever seen. He then choosed the hell fire. But when he got back to the hell fire after the choice, it was a different scene entirely, weeping and wailing everywhere with hopelessness boldly written on People's faces. He then went back to the devil to complain that that wasn't what he saw earlier. The devil told him that the first time when everything looked alright was the campaign time.
Shine your eyes. When someone is offering you a beautiful dress, try observe hs or her dress.

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You won't see such news as these on credible News platform like Punch newspaper or Thisday Newspaper .

Don't take them serious
You don finally accept Tinubu as your president?
No more retrieval of stolen mandate? 🤣

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Lifestone(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Don't take them serious
You are still angry. Haba

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by LagosFirstSon: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You don finally accept Tinubu as your president?
No more retrieval of stolen mandate? 🤣
the drug peddler will never be my president

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by KingKO22: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
General acceptability of Asiwaju is a good sign for a better Nigeria

Only few IPOB are grumbling

Jah bless

6 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Flight90: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
Very funny 😅🤣

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by richie240: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
#Yimu!

The same pbat una go still abuse tmr.
Nor be una?!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by SmartPolician: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Don't take them serious
Oga, rest....

There's nothing wrong with a people appreciating the president for appointing their son into his cabinet.

Know where to criticize...

4 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Blackblunt: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dreal1247:
It is better to keep mute at this time. The government that is not interested in the reduction of the cost of governance but to keep increasing the burden on the people.

Someone was presented with the choices between heaven and hell. In this case, one is permitted to visit the two sites. He got to heaven first and was impressed with the wonderful sights but when he got to the hell fire, he was dazed at the sights. It was an irresistible sight. The devil himself appeared as the most handsome man he has ever seen. He then choosed the hell fire. But when he got back to the hell fire after the choice, it was a different scene entirely, weeping and wailing everywhere with hopelessness boldly written on People's faces. He then went back to the devil to complain that that wasn't what he saw earlier. The devil told him that the first time when everything looked alright was the campaign time.
Shine your eyes. When someone is offering you a beautiful dress, try observe hs or her dress.

Oga calm down, you no support other party pass me oh but you see Baba be like say him dey try for now, mek we just dey support am, if e misbehave qe go talk am, mek we leave sentiment aside abeg

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Dreal1247: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
Blackblunt:

Oga calm down, you no support other party pass me oh but you see Baba be like say him dey try for now, mek we just dey support am, if e misbehave qe go talk am, mek we leave sentiment aside abeg

Which sentiment? Show me anything he has done to reduce the cost of governance. The subsidy payment was settled till June, but the hike in the price of petrol started in May. The VATS on diesel has increased to 7.5%. The minimum wage is still #30,000.00. They have used the judiciary to stop the NLC and the TUC from embarking on industrial action. He entered through the back door. Forget all these media propaganda. There is no flesh in the fish's head.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by WorldRichest: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Don't take them serious

The same propaganda that we used to humiliate you in 3 consecutive general elections in 2015, 2019, and 2023. DOn't you think you should join the propaganda that has been giving us results?

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Sultannayef: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
People are just so naive. He’s related to Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu. The appointee is Gov Hope Uzodinma’s candidate.
Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Solsix(m): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dreal1247:

I tire, nothing is done to reduce cost of governance but every benefits enjoy by the people are being strip off
Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Jking20(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Renewed Hope Agenda
Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Benwallt(m): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Don't take them serious

Loud the tears I want to be hearing loud and clear while I shit

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Tochi3(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Don't take them serious
You mean Lagos...Ib.. expressway news outlet grin grin
Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by ORIAYO70(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Don't take them serious

When will you agree with God's will?

When will you be sensible?

When will you give little credence to Bat?

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by kmaster007: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Are you taking Peter Obi serious in court
LagosFirstSon:

Don't take them serious
Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by kmaster007: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
8yrs go complete if Una like mak Una go court everyday...
LagosFirstSon:
the drug peddler will never be my president
Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by b3llo(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Better renounce Peter Obi and join the winning team
Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by JAMO84: 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
As it stands now, only one region is against Tinubu. If the Court mistakenly ordered a rerun, Obi and Atiku will regret the day they joined the presidential race, the flogging will be brutal.
Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Lanretoye(m): 1:26am On Jun 21, 2023
Dreal1247:

dont be old for nothing okay?,hate reduces your life span.
Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Nahunger(m): 1:56am On Jun 21, 2023
Really
Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Dreal1247: 2:57am On Jun 21, 2023
Lanretoye:
dont be old for nothing okay?,hate reduces your life span.

Come with proofs and prove that I'm wrong. I'm dishing out facts and you are talking of hatred. That's the same way Buhari brainwashed many whose lives have been irredeemabley battered today. My joy is that whatsoever happens, I won't have any issue. But all of you that defending tho clear steps to keep the people perpetually incapacitated will always be the principal victims when it happens. If the leakages in the petroleum industry is blocked and the revenue is judiciously utilized, the pressure on a common man through multiple taxations and subsidy removal will be drastically removed. Go and examine the end of the tenure packages given to lawmakers and political appointees and compare them with the take home salaries of an average civil servants.
Be Wise.
Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Ireportlive: 3:10am On Jun 21, 2023
Tinubu has nothing against Ibos... His son is married to an ibo
Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by wildernessVoice: 4:29am On Jun 21, 2023
It's too early to rejoice until we
Unveil Remita, Alpha Beta e. t. c.
Re: Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception. by Laple0541(m): 4:39am On Jun 21, 2023
You guys haven’t seen anything, even Bitter Obi will soon go to Abuja and prostrate for Asiwaju Jagaban saying “ my president, ma man you be, now I don accept say Oga ma master”

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned / The New Nigeria Dream / Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.