Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary (3816 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by adino(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2011
Reports reaching us from Benin have it that Hon, Patrick Obahiagbon has lost ACN house of Reps. primaries in Benin City Edo State to Rasak Bello Osagie. It will be recalled that in the infamous 2007 general elections, Obahiagbon then of PDP defeated the same Rasak Bello Osagie of AC in the same position. But Obahiagbon lost in the tribunal to Rasak of AC and he retained the seat at the court of Appeal.
The court of Appeal actually dismissed Rasak's case because it was filed out of time (30 days) and not because Obahiagbon actually won the election.
Obahiagbon hurriedly rushed to ACN because he knew he will be defeated by Rasak again in 2011 elections and now finally the people's will is restored.
Though I am in Lagos, but those of us who really know Obahiagbon know what he truly is "AN ELECTION RIGGER AND A CLOWN"
He can now go and speak those useless and silly grammar in his chambers and save us, the good people of Edo state to enjoy better representation.
Rumours have it that Obahiagbon is actually Oshiomole's preferred candidate, we are watching for any magic that will happen with keen interest.
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by Lagosboy: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
At least there were primaries in Edo state , that is some good news and it appears the osagie guy won.
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by PhysicsMHD(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
rofl
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by slap1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
Can't wait to read his post-primaries interview. Gotta be something else!
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by violent(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2011
This is sadonic! the willow-the-wisp of the ruling cabar have started their epileptic parapoism!
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by Missy85(f): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2011
i hope his health infrastructure can cope with this loss
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by T9ksy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2011
lol. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by xreal: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2011
Girama ò shé, rárá.
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by isalegan2: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2011
xreal:

Girama ò shé, rárá.

Kuu'she.  Are you using a particular program for yoruba vowel (fonts) or simply pulling symbols from a word processing program?  I really want to find an effortless way to do that.  Please and Thanks.
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by deor03(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
slap1:

Can't wait to read his post-primaries interview. Gotta be something else!

Expect something close to this:

"The homo sapiens in the metro-political geographical enclave of Edo State Nigeria have voted for Owanbe-ing over legislative Quomodo dicis,, "
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by vigasimple(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2011
The guy has been auditioning for NIGHT OF THOUSAND LAUGHS where he truely belongs. Bombastic grammar that only serve National House of comedy very well to relieve them of their stress from stealing the nations wealth with impunity. Good bye IGODOMEGODO,may Nigeria not see the likes of you in our public life again. utter disgrace legislathief.
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by T9ksy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2011
The guy has been auditioning for NIGHT OF THOUSAND LAUGHS where he truely belongs. Bombastic grammar that only serve National House of comedy very well to relieve them of their stress from stealing the nations wealth with impunity. Good bye IGODOMEGODO,may Nigeria not see the likes of you in our public life again. utter disgrace legislathief.

AMEN!!! I second the bolded text above.

Good riddiance to a mighty bad rubbish!!!
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by oderemo(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2011
Good bye to this obaigbon guy,his contribution to the national debate will not be missed at all.
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by adino(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
TK, VEGAS and REMO. i am with u all on this. wen dis clown was in d completely lacklustre Edo assembly during unlucky igbinedion era. he carved a niche 4 hmslf as d official clown of d house,he became d reference point anytime d house was bored(d house was always boring except wen money was shared). in fact the edo assembly was regarded den as "The Jester And His House" he will not be missed, good riddance to absolute rubbish.
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by Ibime(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
bwahahahahaha!!!
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by jamace(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2011
OMG! My entertainer is gone. Adieu, mr grammar! cry cry cry
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by ijawgirl: 4:48am On Jan 14, 2011
lolz
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by Jakumo(m): 5:19am On Jan 14, 2011
The Grammar Meister Extraordinaire WILL be back, in grand style.  Talent like his never truly dies.
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by Akhenaten1: 5:22am On Jan 14, 2011
I don't know if it is just me, but I cannot take Nigeria's democracy seriously.
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by slap1(m): 5:53am On Jan 14, 2011
What a way to end his legislative gabandoism.
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by Mobinga: 6:43am On Jan 14, 2011
What!!! This man should be Pres of the United Nations
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by texazzpete(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2011
The news of Patrick Obahiagbon losing his primary election has me suffused with emotional narcolepsy. In fact, i find myself oscillating between the umbra and penumbra of disabling catalepsy!
Such a reckless display of narcissistic and flamboyant hedonism on the part of the malevolent and myopic pepper-souping ragamuffins is capable of encumbering our nascent democracy with insidious, repercussive and cataclysmic exigencies!
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by Mobinga: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2011
texazzpete:

The news of Patrick Obahiagbon losing his primary election has me suffused with emotional narcolepsy. In fact, i find myself oscillating between the umbra and penumbra of disabling catalepsy!
Such a reckless display of narcissistic and flamboyant hedonism on the part of the malevolent and myopic pepper-souping ragamuffins is capable of encumbering our nascent democracy with insidious, repercussive and cataclysmic exigencies!
TEXAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I HAVE DIED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by philip0906(m): 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2011
texazzpete:

"hey texxa,hey texxa. . .asthma"
*faints*
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by mmadinobi: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
texazzpete:

chei see me see trouble
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by coded777: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2011
violent:

This is sadonic! the willow-the-wisp of the ruling cabar have started their epileptic parapoism!

There he goes. lol
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2011
Why did he have to lose? Please Comrade Oshiomole sould do something to save this man's seat oh. Can't afford to replace the only colourful member of the House of Representathieves with an ordinary, uninspiring, bland, colourless, and unknown dolt. Rasak who?

Left to me he should be a life-long member of the National Assembly. A true Nigerian original he is.
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by chiejik(f): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2011
@ texazzz u cant kill me oh
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by medjai(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2011
Never have I seen a man more grandiloquent
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by Meldrick(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2011
texazzpete:

This one fit remove hot shit from buttocks.
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by Hodaya(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2011
haha!
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by apoti(m): 3:24am On Jan 18, 2011
This was his own comment after losing,

"This has made me suffused With Emotional Narcolepsy That The Homo Sapiens In The Metro-political Geographical Enclave of Edo Have Opted For Owanbe-ing Over Legislative Quomodo Dicis. Such A Reckelss Display Of Narcissistic And Flamboyant Hedonisim Is CapableOf Encumbering Our Nascent, Democracy With Insidious Repercussive And Cataclymic Exingencies'.
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo To Attract N150bn Investments From Investors / The Masses Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria! / Oritsejafor Backs Call For SNC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.