Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way (34769 Views)

Pakistan Airlines Air Hostess Flies To Canada, Leaves Note & Goes Missing / Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Akalia(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
The submersible probably malfunctioned somewhere in the deep depth of the vast ocean. I pray that rescue effort finds them soon enough.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by xristos(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
This na serious matter
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Victor1883(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
They got their own experience....
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Tisham20(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mami water yaf strike again

1 Like

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Enemyofpeace: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
That titanic is evil and anything about it is also evil
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Buhari4sale: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
What are they looking for?

1 Like

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by wittywriter: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Their money Their Life..

Wittyness
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by sukkot: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Googuman:
How can something so tangible go missing
blackholes eg bermuda triangle. MH370

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Karleb(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
It's safer to go to space than enter the deep oceans but these rich fools won't understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by quisera(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Titanic taking lives since 1912
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Procashtips(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
When you have too much money, you start looking for what's not lost.

Na una sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Walz001: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
With the wealth gathered they still get lost under water ..... One of the few days to buy death

I Pray they find them soon
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by ComeToJesus: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
AImiron:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65953872.amp

Why can't they allow that ill fated Titanic to rest in peace..

That's how I wanted to buy a baby German shepherd and the owner told me he named it 'Titanic'. Na so I lost interest o

A depth that takes you 8 hours including descent and ascent, is that one a joke? Though I am marine savvy, diving is a no go area.

Professional divers will refuse to dive when the current is strong in the creeks let alone an ocean. A sub that can develop faults at any moment ain't a guarantee to poke nature in the deep.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by thaoriginator: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Poseidon have got them imprisoned in the underwater cell. It will take an army full of crooked ass mami water divers to get em back

2 Likes

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by ukahrawah: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
It's better to allow the Titanic and the thousands of lost souls to rest.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Eriokanmi: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Did they think the Titanic ship just hit the iceberg and capsized at that spot in 1912, just like that?. Its high time these adventure-loving people knew that there's something called marine spirit.

5 Likes

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by owolabi5: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
If I consult Osun, that submarine would be found. I just need to be at least 99 miles from where it got missing.

Yemoja never misses!

I can even call it to come to surface, except Ogun is not in the components of the submarine, which is close to impossible.

Plss contact OceanGate

You don BLOW be that.

Shout out to the Good Life!

CAR PAPERS
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Uzomarexeze(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
The depth of this water is about 12 times the height of ASO ROCK!
Just to tell you how deep it is...
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Oyinbo pipu and Playplay. There are times where playtime is suicide mission.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by JOemmy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
History always have a way of repeating itself oyibo people too get mend
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by juman(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Even if they pay me I will not go.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by juman(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
They would be found.

1 Like

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by ArchiLimited: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
To think I was actually rewatching Titanic before I heard this news

1 Like

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by happney65: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
That titanic is evil and anything about it is also evil

There is nothing evil about it. This is not the first time they have been going that route. The company takes people there every now and then

2 Likes

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Enemyofpeace: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
happney65:

There is nothing evil about it. This is not the first time they have been going that route. The company takes people there every now and then
and now e don happen. Try save money and go there now.
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Enemyofpeace: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Did they think the Titanic ship just hit the iceberg and capsized at that spot in 1912, just like that?. Its high time these adventure-loving people knew that there's something called marine spirit.
no mind them
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by DaveJacuzie: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
If I consult Osun, that submarine would be found. I just need to be at least 99 miles from where it got missing.

Yemoja never misses!

I can even call it to come to surface, except Ogun is not in the components of the submarine, which is close to impossible.
We are taking about Atlantic Ocean here not osun river!
And you read that the submarine is made of Fibre..
😆
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Enemyofpeace: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
juman:
They would be found.
if mammy water never marry them for her kingdom

1 Like

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by Enemyofpeace: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Uzomarexeze:
The depth of this water is about 12 times the height of ASO ROCK!
Just to tell you how deep it is...
very deep like some girls pussies
Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
They have been missing since Monday.

I'm wondering if the submersible can withstand a 20 feet shark or wale attack under water?

And why doesn't it have a real time cctv or video recorder and depth tracker?

1 Like

Re: Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
DaveJacuzie:

We are taking about Atlantic Ocean here not osun river!
And you read that the submarine is made of Fibre..
😆

Osun’s reach is limitless. On land and in any waters!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: 188 Nigeria Returnees Arrive MMIA From South Africa / Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos / Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.