Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

People Now Post Every Topic On The Politics Section! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Now Post Every Topic On The Politics Section! (146 Views)

Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon / Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari / Every Topic On Every Social Media Has Turned To Ethnic Bashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Now Post Every Topic On The Politics Section! by sammyscholar(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
I have been an active member of nairaland since 2012 or thereabouts. In those early days, all sections of nairaland were active with salient topics being created and sound discussions taking place.

That is not the situation today. Aside from the politics section, the majority of other sections on this forum hardly have activities going on in them.

In fact, because of this, people are now tempted to post all (both related and unrelated) topics in the politics section.

Mr. Seun should do something about this.

1 Like

Re: People Now Post Every Topic On The Politics Section! by Depriest2020: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
You rightly observed.
Re: People Now Post Every Topic On The Politics Section! by nairalanda1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Very true. And it is getting annoying
Re: People Now Post Every Topic On The Politics Section! by VeryWickedMan: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Good for you!
Since greed made you restrict other sections because of advert revenue.

Romance restricted. Technology market restricted. Business restricted. Travel restricted.

Una neva see anything yet.
If you are seeing this and you're one of the culprits, please bombard everything in the Politics Section.

Thanks.
Rubbish.

Re: People Now Post Every Topic On The Politics Section! by helinues: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Some people do it for attention seeking even though they are aware that's not the right section
Re: People Now Post Every Topic On The Politics Section! by helinues: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Good for you!
Since greed made you restrict other sections because of advert revenue.

Una neva see anything yet.
If you are seeing this and you're one of the culprits, please bombard everything in the Politics Section.

Thanks.
Rubbish.

VeryWickedMan, your moniker says it all
Re: People Now Post Every Topic On The Politics Section! by naptu2: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Yes and this thread is a good example. The thread is not about politics, but it has been created in the politics section. It should have been created in the general section.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Destroy Fake News, Cyber Threats Before It Destroys Us- Ppro Adejobi / Igbos, Tinubu, And Gowon’s 3rs Policy After 53 Years / I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.