Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did (8231 Views)

Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream / Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by LegendHero(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
If not for British intervention, I’ll still be selling Igbos, just like my father sold them — Asari Dokubo

Source: https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1671129494739128321?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by gidgiddy: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
I never knew his father sold weed. No wonder he talks like a fool, he sampled his fathers product for years. Creek Pig

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by LegendHero(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
Reactions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by OldBeer: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Chukwu Okike Abiama will you tolerate this gross disrespect to your chosen people?

Amadioha, where are you?

9 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by Ezeama400: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Confused bush pig ...

Today "Igbos marginalised us during old Eastern region, they made us second class citizens and turned us into slaves" tomorrow same set of clowns will come out with another narrative like
" We dealt with Igbos, we sold them as slaves before the British..

When you are confused in life, this is the result you will be seeing.. Asari is a case study..

Meanwhile, his people should call him to order now and caution him for his recent idiotic utterances because when the chips are down, it might be a collective flogging..

Igbos are not minority tribe you can subdue and go to sleep with your two eyes closed and hope they will go into extinction in yrs to come, thereby making you and your generation to come to escape their wrath in the future, No we are not minority.. We are expanding more than we never imagined beyond South East even before the the arrival colonial masters, let alone now..

All these madness exhibited by this clown is well and properly documented.. At the appropriate time, it would be dugged up and use it to justify the brutality he would receive in no distant time ...

Kalabari should call this boy to order now because silence is a sign of approval ..

He's setting a great trap and digging a political grave for himself and his supporters..

Asari is not wise, I just dey pity this man..

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by LegendHero(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
gidgiddy:
I never knew his father sold weed. No wonder he talks like a fool, he sampled his fathers product for years

This is hate speech. Are you trying to say the Igbo tribe of Nigeria are weed?

Even if you’re trying to comeback with the “weed” response, e no too work.

By the way, is it true Asari ancestors sold the Ibos as slave? I would assume Asari Dokubo is drunk for making that assertion.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by jmoore(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
The pig's father must be a kidnapper, same way his Islamic militant son is a kidnapper.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by gidgiddy: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
LegendHero:

This is hate speech.

Are you trying to say the Igbo tribe of Nigeria are weed?

He wasnt talking about any tribe, he was talking about cannabis

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by DAVIDMOE(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
70 years old man...
I kinda blame my Igbo brothers for giving ear to this type of pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
OldBeer:
Chukwu Okike Abiama will you tolerate this gross disrespect to your chosen people?

Amadioha, where are you?
Verify first o. Could be false

You know, we are in the era of classical propaganda
Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by LegendHero(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
OldBeer:

Amadioha, where are you?

Lol 😂

Shukwu Wetin. President Tinubu should order the Nigerian police to Arrest Alhaji Asari Dokubo asap for this act of disrespect.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by Modecaih: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
weed have never been this good

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by LegendHero(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
gidgiddy:

He wasnt talking about any tribe, he was talking about cannabis

Another hate speech. Are you trying to link Igbo people to drugs?

This is not good my brother . Why are you doing this even when Asari Dokubo clearly mentioned this in the video.

Be a man and confront the Ijaw aggressor instead of trying to divert.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by Highlife217: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
And y’all wonder why IPOB is growing

9 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by Heart3030: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
This is thesame person that visited and discussed with the president of Nigeria few days ago.maybe the discussion of that visit is what encourage this statement.

11 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by LegendHero(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Highlife217:
And y’all wonder why IPOB is growing

Na hypocrisy go kill this country.

What is the difference between Asari statement and Nnamdi Kanu rhetorics that Igbo people cheer him for?

You go dey hear Kanu dey say Filani are cows, kill the all. His fellow IPOB go dey cheer am on dey happy.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kanu and Ekpa said FAR WORSE about other tribes. Igbos MUST NOT cry now.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by OldBeer: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Heart3030:
This is thesame person that visited and discussed with the president of Nigeria few days ago.maybe the discussion of that visit is what encourage this statement.
True.
Tinupoo and Asari plan to resume trading of ibos in addition to their drug-dealing.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by Guide777(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Well , You shameless Creek Pig , the British are no longer here to stop you. You have gang of goons as wells as a well stocked arsenal , Go ahead and sell Igbos . Don't stop!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by Mindlog: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
LegendHero:

This is hate speech. Are you trying to say the Igbo tribe of Nigeria are weed?

By the way, is it true Asari ancestors sold the Ibos as slave? I would assume Asari Dokubo is drunk for making that assertion.

Who sold those who ended up in Brazil, through Badagry in today's Lagos State?

11 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by LegendHero(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mindlog:

Who sold those who ended up in Brazil, through Badagry in today's Lagos State?

I will tell you that after you let me know if Asari Dokubo statement is right or not?

Is it true Ijaws sold Igbo people as slaves? We need to know this so we can know how to deal with Asari.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by gidgiddy: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
LegendHero:

Another hate speech. Are you trying to link Igbo people to drugs?

This is not good my brother . Why are you doing this even when Asari Dokubo clearly mentioned this in the video.

Be a man and confront the Ijaw aggressor instead of trying to divert.

So the Creek pig's father sold Cannabis, then the Creek pig upgraded to militancy to become the rich man he is today? Nothing Musa no go see for gate

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by chidiokay: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
gidgiddy:
I never knew his father sold weed. No wonder he talks like a fool, he sampled his fathers product for years

i hate to break it to you, he is not talking about weed ... make another guess

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by Mindlog: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
His fathers were salve traders I guess that is the reason they are the wealthiest family in Nigeria and his community, the most developed in Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by Mindlog: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
LegendHero:

I will tell you that after you let me know if Asari Dokubo statement is right or not?

Is it true Ijaws sold Igbo people as slaves? We need to know this so we can know how to deal with Asari.

Did the secondary school you attended, not have Nigerian history books in the library? Go better school, una no gree! cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by ganisucks(f): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ezeama400:
Confused bush pig ...

Today "Igbos marginalised us during old Eastern region, they made us second class citizens" tomorrow " We dealt with Igbos, we sold them as slaves before the British..

When you are confused in life, this is the result you will be seeing.. Asari is a case study..

Meanwhile, his people should call him to order now and caution him because of his recent idiotic utterances, because when the chips are down, it might be a collective flogging..

Igbos are not minority tribe you can subdue and will go into extinction in yrs to come.. We are expanding more than we never imagined beyond South East even before the colonial masters let alone

Ignore him. Him and Baba Lagos are looking for the same thing. They want a widespread riot and chaos, so that they can declare a state of emergency and then suspend the constitution. Dokubo and Yaba left patient are not kindergarten. They know precisely what they are doing.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by LegendHero(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mindlog:

Did the secondary school you attended, not have Nigerian history books in the library? Go better school, una no gree! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no go school.

Na only ile keu I go and they no dey teach history for there.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by LegendHero(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
ganisucks:

Ignore him. Him and Baba Lagos are looking for the same thing. They want a widespread riot and chaos, so that they can declare a state of emergency and then suspend the constitution. Dokubo and Yaba left patient are not kindergarten. They know precisely what they are doing.

Lol 😂

Be like say Igbo people fear Ijaw people o.

If na Yoruba say this, by now the internet for don shut down with abuse against Yoruba people. But seems Igbo people are trying to be civil in their response to Ijaw people.

Could this be because of what Asari Dokubo ancestor did? Igbo people should not be scared of Ijaw people again, coz in this century, no one can sell anybody and we are all free humans.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by Mindlog: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
LegendHero:

I no go school.

Na only ile keu I go and they no dey teach history for there.

As expected.....you turned out a dysfunctional adult. A good case study on lower outcomes of deprived childhood. I for use you as an inspiration for my dissertation. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by LegendHero(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mindlog:

As expected.....you turned out a dysfunctional adult. A good case study on lower outcomes of deprived childhood.

Shinedu, what is the meaning of dysfunctional?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by Ogene001: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kanu and Ekpa said FAR WORSE about other tribes. Igbos MUST NOT cry now.
Did any of those people visit the president? Are they not being hunted and arrested?

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did by Ogene001: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol 😂

Be like say Igbo people fear Ijaw people o.

If na Yoruba say this, by now the internet for don shut down with abuse against Yoruba people. But seems Igbo people are trying to be civil in their response to Ijaw people.

Could this be because of what Asari Dokubo ancestor did? Igbo people should not be scared of Ijaw people again, coz in this century, no one can sell anybody and we are all free humans.
Ijaw is too inconsequential. Can't you see how we also ignore Reno?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Should Referred As Youth In Nigeria? / Nigeria Tested By Rapid Rise In Population - NYT / Federal Government Help Traffic Warden Service To Get Autonomy From Nig Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.