Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure (32559 Views)

Maduka University Enugu Announces Admission For 2023/2024 Academic Session / Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by dokyOloye: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
saysoo:
Glorified secondary school.
Yerobber moozlem
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by emmajew(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
saysoo:

Some village mugus think quality of a university must be very many large buildings on thousands of hectares of land.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Solsix:
The accomodation is it with food?? How many person per room??
it was stated there na
1 person in a room 400k
6 people in a room - 80k each

read the post again
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by atobs4real(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
not bad in terms of pricing. I could remember when covenant university started with huge sum.
Papa Oyedepo no dey joke with money oo
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by stigman(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
saysoo:

How many your papa get

3 Likes

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by Chukkychukky(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Calculate the total school fees of 378k for 5yrs it will be 1890,000 use the money start business after 3yrs enroll for part time or open university and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by saysoo: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
emmajew:

Some village mugus think quality of a university must be very many large buildings on thousands of hectares of land.

one of the qualities please?
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by clockwisereport: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
this is really affordable, compared to the others
I wonder how good the system will be

They are offering free tuition fees to their pioneer students
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by NaijaCover(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
saysoo:

This one is not a church school. Have looked them up. I don't think it's a glorified secondary school or have you spoken to anybody that goes there? I haven't spoken to any one that goes there myself.

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by Daniego(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
saysoo:
Glorified human being has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by clockwisereport: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Chukkychukky:
Calculate the total school fees of 378k for 5yrs it will be 1890,000 use the money start business after 3yrs enroll for part time or open university and thank me later.

They are offering zero tuition fees to their pioneer students. By the time the students pay tuition fees, both your seed capital and profit cannot pay your year one school fees
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by ppogba: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
I dont know of now but 25 years ago when i did my undergrad

Private universities were dumping grounds for most rich kids who could not pass jamb

or people denied admissions.

While we commend private investors in Education.

Our curriculum must go beyond the copy and paste system of education

When you school abroad you will know that you went to school

The room for copy ad paste research work is totally blocked

That may be then but I can confirm to you that the best of the best students attend the schools now.

For the records, 5 of the top 10 best students of JAMB in 2021 chose a particular private uni.

You will agree with me that students of private secondary schools are doing much better than those of public in Wasce and GCE these days. Most parents with little cash and who are ready to sacrifice are pushing their children to the schools these days.
The best candidate for a school I know last session.scored 325.

Let us forget about stereotypes. Things are changing.

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by Candidlady: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Solsix:

Learn to read six
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by Bodexinvest: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Fair enough.
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by ppogba: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Chukkychukky:

Life is not always 2+2,=4

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by Bluntemperor: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
Moony45:
These guys are spending so much to push these advert all over the internet!

I just wander - is it Lalasticlala or Seun with another monika! I beg make we rest- there is big revenues
revenue coming to Seun!
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by saysoo: 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Daniego:
Glorified human being has spoken.
just tell me one R&grin from that building? We learn with facts.
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by princejohnard(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Great school?? Versity wey Dem just open that it's structure are 40% completed. Dey play

kelechi50:
Great school and still affordable compare with order universities that if you don't know someone and you have no money to buy admission OYO is your name.

God bless the owner.
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by ppogba: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
You see those courses i bolded? i would not advise anybody to study those courses in any Nigerian university even a private university because it is a waste of money.. Na nonsense and outdated things you go learn... If you can't go abroad to learn those things, just devot you time to learn them on udemy or better still, look for another course to study in Nigeria....Studying any thing computer related in Nigeria is a waste of time and studying it in a private Nigerian university is a wast of both time and money

The usual stereotype based on no fact.
The students that studied computer science at convenant that are doing well nko.?

Na so people like you talk before say dem no go get work after graduation. These days they get jobs before people like you.
What outdated things are you talking about?
Have you studied the courses here and abroad to come to this conclusion?

Dey there.

Your mate dey build. You go site go steal nails.
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by sharone21(f): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
This will make more Nigerians go for professional courses if they can afford it, instead of just doing single honors courses in government universities just because it is cheaper.

Don't know why some people criticize everything in Nigeria including the standard of education, meanwhile some foreigners are in Nigeria studying.

After, they will complain when other countries lash our standard of education..... Our system isn't good but we have not failed to produce many great people, some even lecturing / Professors in these countries they allow to lash at us.
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by Natbrowny: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
SCHOOL OF LAW:
LAW - ₦588,000

If u ain't rich normally. Avoid this course.

It will drain you or u end up becoming a musician
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by Menclothing: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Can we price
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by babajeje123(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
You see those courses i bolded? i would not advise anybody to study those courses in any Nigerian university even a private university because it is a waste of money.. Na nonsense and outdated things you go learn... If you can't go abroad to learn those things, just devot you time to learn them on udemy or better still, look for another course to study in Nigeria....Studying any thing computer related in Nigeria is a waste of time and studying it in a private Nigerian university is a wast of both time and money
Udemy and Co will teach you how to code, and that's not what those bolded courses are.
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by jericco1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Very affordable
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by wunmi590(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Solsix:

Go back and read 📚 again, you will see how many per room wink
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by grandstar(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
This government regulation that a university must have a minimum of 100 hectares of land is simply ridiculous.

Why not 20 hectares? These new universities will simply be sitting on huge acreages of unused land.

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by lampido22: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Solsix:
illiterate
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by nedekid: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
saysoo:
Babcock and many other schools started like this, over time as the school grows, more structured will be put on ground.
The initial investments is from pocket, the further, will be from school fees.

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by OloyeVIII: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
wetin i pay to get my degrees no even reach the whole tuition and rent.. I been ball well for school.. Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) / Delsu Post Ume Cut Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.