Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure (32550 Views)

Maduka University Enugu Announces Admission For 2023/2024 Academic Session / Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by lookgood4us(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
If you say no tuition, what and what are being paid for that will amount to over #400000 to #600000 with accommodation inclusive?i
Visagemedia:
MADUKA UNIVERSITY Announces School Fees Structure for the 2023/2024 Academic Session

The school is located at Ekwegbe, Igbo-Etiti L.G.A, Enugu State. Along Enugu -Nsukka New Road.

30 minutes from Enugu Airport and 20 minutes from Nsukka.

Maduka University is pleased to release the school fees structure for the 2023/2024 academic session. As a reputable institution committed to providing quality education, we strive to offer competitive and affordable fees to ensure accessibility for all deserving students.

There is no Tuition fee on our fee schedule. We are giving free tuition to all our pioneering students.

SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES:

Accounting - ₦338,000
Economics - ₦338,000
Mass Communication - ₦338,000
International Relations - ₦338,000
Transport Management - ₦338,000

SCHOOL OF COMPUTING:
Information Technology - ₦378,000
Computer Science - ₦378,000
Cybersecurity - ₦378,000
Software Engineering - ₦378,000

SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Civil Engineering - ₦378,000
Electrical and Electronics Engineering - ₦378,000
Mechanical Engineering - ₦378,000
Mechatronics Engineering - ₦378,000
Computer Engineering - ₦378,000

SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES:
Physiotherapy - ₦378,000
Medical Laboratory Science - ₦378,000
Nursing Science - ₦588,000
Pharmacy - ₦588,000

SCHOOL OF LAW:
LAW - ₦588,000

The school fees stated above are paid per session, that is yearly.

Maduka University also offers a Pre-Degree Program to facilitate the entry of prospective students who did not write the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). The fees for the Pre-Degree Program are set at ₦300,000.

In addition to the approved fees, accommodation charges for the 2023/2024 academic session amount to ₦105,000 yearly.

We also have other types of Accommodation:
6/1 = N80,000,
4/1 = N105,000,
2/1 = N210,000,
1/1 = N400,000.

Maduka University remains committed to providing an enabling environment for students to excel academically and prepare for successful careers.

For further information regarding payment methods, or any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us at 08055091802 or 09157893107. You can also reach us via email at admissions@madukauniversity.edu.ng.

You can visit our website at https://madukauniversity.edu.ng to Apply.
Apply via https://admissions.madukauniversity.edu.ng

We welcome prospective students to join Maduka University and embark on a journey of knowledge, growth, and achievement.

Sponsored Post
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by nedekid: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
grandstar:
This government regulation that a university must have a minimum of 100 hectares of land is simply ridiculous.

Why not 20 hectares? These new universities will simply be sitting on huge acreages of unused land.
Long term foresight.
Have you been to babcock? From the main campus, they now have the Iperu one for law students. That one is no longer big enough, they are constructing an engineering wing over there. Even the land infront of the illusan main campus has been acquired.
Schools have to have massive land, just the location of the school brings development in the area, before you know, the school runs out of land as building would have been erected around it's boundaries.
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by ajimo54(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Visagemedia:
MADUKA UNIVERSITY Announces School Fees Structure for the 2023/2024 Academic Session

The school is located at Ekwegbe, Igbo-Etiti L.G.A, Enugu State. Along Enugu -Nsukka New Road.

Maduka University is pleased to release the school fees structure for the 2023/2024 academic session. As a reputable institution committed to providing quality education, we strive to offer competitive and affordable fees to ensure accessibility for all deserving students.

There is no Tuition fee on our fee schedule. We are giving free tuition to all our pioneering students.

Accounting - ₦338,000
Economics - ₦338,000

SCHOOL OF COMPUTING:
Cybersecurity - ₦378,000

SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:

Physiotherapy - ₦378,000
Pharmacy - ₦588,000

SCHOOL OF LAW:
LAW - ₦588,000

Maduka University also offers a Pre-Degree Program to facilitate the entry of prospective students who did not write the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). The fees for the Pre-Degree Program are set at ₦300,000.

In addition to the approved fees, accommodation charges for the 2023/2024 academic session amount to ₦105,000 yearly.

6/1 = N80,000,
4/1 = N105,000,
2/1 = N210,000,
1/1 = N400,000.

Maduka University remains committed to providing an enabling environment for students to excel academically and prepare for successful careers.

For further information regarding payment methods, or any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us at 08055091802 or 09157893107. You can also reach us via email at admissions@madukauniversity.edu.ng.

We welcome prospective students to join Maduka University and embark on a journey of knowledge, growth, and achievement.

Sponsored Post

Nice one. But my fear is the fact that the university is situated amidst forests! Terrorists will be kidnapping the students like chicken! The schools in town are being terrorized how much more the one in the forests?
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by OgbeniOja1: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Their website is shitty besides what post graduate programs do they offer. On their website once postgraduate programnis clicked website goes haywire
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by oyoofong(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
They seems to be in love with 8,No be say person go spend 8 years be that?
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by greggng: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Solsix:
The accomodation is it with food?? How many person per room??

The stated it clearly..
1/1
2/1
4/1
6/1

The first figure means the number of student per accommodation...for example if you want only you in one accommodation...you will go for 1/1
If you want to stay with 6 people ...go for 6/1
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by GreaterFuture(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
I dont know of now but 25 years ago when i did my undergrad

Private universities were dumping grounds for most rich kids who could not pass jamb

or people denied admissions.

While we commend private investors in Education.

Our curriculum must go beyond the copy and paste system of education

When you school abroad you will know that you went to school

The room for copy ad paste research work is totally blocked
Yes, that was the case, and still is in some cases.
But in the past 10 to 15 Years, many are very Okay now,
They've improved.
I would say about 4 to 5 are okay enough
Even in key facilities Like law... and one uni like that, medicine & Surgery.

They are also a major pioneer in the Area of integrating ICT well into courses and non-computer science courses
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by DrMuzungu(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
You see those courses i bolded? i would not advise anybody to study those courses in any Nigerian university even a private university because it is a waste of money.. Na nonsense and outdated things you go learn... If you can't go abroad to learn those things, just devot you time to learn them on udemy or better still, look for another course to study in Nigeria....Studying any thing computer related in Nigeria is a waste of time and studying it in a private Nigerian university is a wast of both time and money

Exactly. But you know, some recruiters first look at your degree, don't care if you know it and have up to date knowledge. So I advice everyone to invest in LinkedIn Learning. A LOT of good courses, practice at home on your own computer or even volunteer somewhere. So, get a degree in something else, let's say electrical engineering, and study real things in parallel.
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by tope777(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sitwalkstand:

Private universities were dumping grounds for most rich kids who could not pass jamb

Only school that do Copy and paste remain Public University, you can do that shit in CU.
Private universities will be the bride of this nation in the next ten years and then the present public universities would look like the present public Primary and Secondary school( who still de go there 😀)

Presently we have:

60 State Universities in Nigeria.
50 Federal Universities.
148 Private Universities.

School fees will surely be affordable according to your level just like the present Private Primary and Secondary Schools.
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by BrutusOj(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
You see those courses i bolded? i would not advise anybody to study those courses in any Nigerian university even a private university because it is a waste of money.. Na nonsense and outdated things you go learn... If you can't go abroad to learn those things, just devot you time to learn them on udemy or better still, look for another course to study in Nigeria....Studying any thing computer related in Nigeria is a waste of time and studying it in a private Nigerian university is a wast of both time and money
You know naija uni die. Most graduates of computer based courses who relied solely on our theoretical lecturers cannot bost of knowing computer architecture in practice, programming (even the simplest language) talk more of web related aspect of computer. Highest they know is types of computer, parts of computer and their uses cheesy
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by InvertedHammer: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
/
Good thing they are concentrating in professional courses and not all these Kinesiology, sociology, History , Geography, Anthropology, Mass Comm crap.

/
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by djkirkoo2(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Solsix:
how many people per room depends on your pocket. ₦400k if you want to live alone.
₦80k for 6 in a room.

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by emmybobo1: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Chukkychukky:
Calculate the total school fees of 378k for 5yrs it will be 1890,000 use the money start business after 3yrs enroll for part time or open university and thank me later.
And in your tiny brain you think that amount will be paid once.
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by crowther15(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Solsix:
It was stated there. 6 persons per room, 3 per room, 1 per room.....

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by nengiscrib: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
saysoo:
Glorified secondary school.

That's the same thing they said about covenant University when it came out
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by WilsonBright935: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Accommodation fare come cost pass school fees... Na wa o
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by saysoo: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
nedekid:

Babcock and many other schools started like this, over time as the school grows, more structured will be put on ground.
The initial investments is from pocket, the further, will be from school fees.
Universities are not for trial and error communities, it is for R&grin.
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by integrity16(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Reasonable
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by Ebubu7: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
No single tree or lushness in the university surrounding

Just concrete and cement everywhere

Distasteful building
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by Solsix(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
crowther15:

It was stated there. 6 persons per room, 3 per room, 1 per room.....
Ok
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by 360command: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sitwalkstand:

is it the same abroad we hear people getting fake nursing certificates or schools setup to collect tuition from students and after 2 to 4 years, the govt comes in to check those schools.. when you go to uk, you will see schools opening up branch campus in small complex office buildings...
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by 360command: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
You may say that but it gives you the edge to go abroad for studies. Also, gives you the edge to apply for jobs abroad..
I have a friend who did computer science. Nigeria did not give him a job. But he went to the UK and in 2 months he got a job in that same computer related field. My guy, if your own did not work for you, that is you.. it does work for others.
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by bigtt76(f): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
In Africa, we build without minding landscaping or preserving vegetation. At the end we come up with beautiful but sad looking structures angry

Visagemedia:

Accounting - ₦338,000
Economics - ₦338,000

SCHOOL OF COMPUTING:
Cybersecurity - ₦378,000

SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:

Physiotherapy - ₦378,000
Pharmacy - ₦588,000

SCHOOL OF LAW:
LAW - ₦588,000

6/1 = N80,000,
4/1 = N105,000,
2/1 = N210,000,
1/1 = N400,000.

Sponsored Post
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by Blitzking: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Very affordable..if a private uni can do this why do we have others charging 750k to 3m per year...
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by grandstar(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
nedekid:

Long term foresight.
Have you been to babcock? From the main campus, they now have the Iperu one for law students. That one is no longer big enough, they are constructing an engineering wing over there. Even the land infront of the illusan main campus has been acquired.
Schools have to have massive land, just the location of the school brings development in the area, before you know, the school runs out of land as building would have been erected around it's boundaries.

You made a good point. My worry is that too many licences are being given out. Also, there should be provision for smaller campuses. It isn't compulsory a university must be on 100 hectares of land.

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by ojialo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
are you saying udemy is better?
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by GreatAchiever1: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
BrutusOj:
You know naija uni die. Most graduates of computer based courses who relied solely on our theoretical lecturers cannot bost of knowing computer architecture in practice, programming (even the simplest language) talk more of web related aspect of computer. Highest they know is types of computer, parts of computer and their uses cheesy

Bro, why do I feel like you're insulting me, I don't like it ooo.
Forget say some of us no too sabi code, but guy the ones wey sabi still dey.

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by callmevirus(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Glorified secondary school

Stop criticising you can open your own glorified University
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by Blackdisciple(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
kelechi50:
Great school and still affordable compare with order universities that if you don't know someone and you have no money to buy admission OYO is your name.

God bless the owner.

To some people it's not
Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by BrutusOj(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Bro, why do I feel like you're insulting me, I don't like it ooo.
Forget say some of us no too sabi code, but guy the ones wey sabi still dey.
Lol..you know what I meant na. What's taught in class cannot make you know all that I mentioned above without you going extra miles to equip yourself.

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure by Basiljoe: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
True story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy / Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! / Anambra ‘technovation’ Girls, IFEST Boys Worth Billion Dollars – Silicon-valley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.