Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing (548 Views)

US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room / US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan / US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing (2) (3) (4)

Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by StoicAdvisor: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by LikeAking: 1:38am On Jun 21, 2023
Dem dey waste their time.

Dollarization is not favouring us.

Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by pansophist(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
I watched the two hours video last week, which shows that the US establishments are coming to terms with the loss of their empire. At the same time, Blinken traveled to China to see if he could beg for some deals and save their empire from the free fall.

But I can always count on the Chinese for fairness, and to make the best decisions that will be just. The table settings with President Xi at the top, and Blinken/US ministers at the side indicate that China is in a position of strength, and the US is not. Pay attention to those diplomatic protocols.

The Western zombies will still bury their heads in the sand, drunk under the illusion that it is their God-given right to lord over others, and others must use their fiat currency printed out of nothing.

Meanwhile, just China alone accounts for more economic growth than the whole G7 combined. Only China is the number one trading partner for most countries on the planet, including the EU and US.

While China export infrastructure, BRI, diplomacy (eg Iran/Saudi peace deal), non-interference, aids with no debt trap, schools, bridges, cheap consumer goods, etc, the West export homosexualism, transgenderism, rainbow color, lecture, wars, color revolutions, weapons, etc.

Just like the congress session spoke about, China is the number one threat to the loss of dollar hegemony, but the question is, what will the US do? I will tell you. NOTHING.

The US is in debt, with a population that is more of a burden than an asset to the country. Racially, politically and religiously divided, with bases all around the planet and enemies everywhere outside the western hemisphere.

I have said it before, and I will say it again, this is the beginning of the end. The Ukrainian War is the first fall in the domino of the disintegration of Western hegemony. Until they come to terms with the inevitable, every one of their actions will fasten the collapse.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by pansophist(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
LikeAking:
Dem dey waste their time.

Dollarization is not favouring us.

did you watch the video? It was hilarious to watch.

See how seasoned politicians mourn how the world is moving out of the dollar, and are looking for a way to counter it. On one hand, they say Ukraine is free to pursue its economic and military policy, and Russia cant stop it.

But on the other hand in this video, they are trying to see ways to force countries to still keep using the USD. If this is not a dictatorship, then what is it?

Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by LikeAking: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
pansophist:

did you watch the video? It was hilarious to watch.

See how seasoned politicians mourn how the world is moving out of the dollar, and are looking for a way to counter it. On one hand, they say Ukraine is free to pursue its economic and military policy, and Russia cant stop it.

But on the other hand in this video, they are trying to see ways to force countries to still keep using the USD. If this is not a dictatorship, then what is it?

Crazy!
Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by stanluiz(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
pansophist:
I watched the two hours video last week, which shows that the US establishments are coming to terms with the loss of their empire. At the same time, Blinken traveled to China to see if he could beg for some deals and save their empire from the free fall.

But I can always count on the Chinese for fairness, and to make the best decisions that will be just. The table settings with President Xi at the top, and Blinken/US ministers at the side indicate that China is in a position of strength, and the US is not. Pay attention to those diplomatic protocols.

The Western zombies will still bury their heads in the sand, drunk under the illusion that it is their God-given right to lord over others, and others must use their fiat currency printed out of nothing.

Meanwhile, just China alone accounts for more economic growth than the whole G7 combined. Only China is the number one trading partner for most countries on the planet, including the EU and US.

While China export infrastructure, BRI, diplomacy (eg Iran/Saudi peace deal), non-interference, aids with no debt trap, schools, bridges, cheap consumer goods, etc, the West export homosexualism, transgenderism, rainbow color, lecture, wars, color revolutions, weapons, etc.

Just like the congress session spoke about, China is the number one threat to the loss of dollar hegemony, but the question is, what will the US do? I will tell you. NOTHING.

The US is in debt, with a population that is more of a burden than an asset to the country. Racially, politically and religiously divided, with bases all around the planet and enemies everywhere outside the western hemisphere.

I have said it before, and I will say it again, this is the beginning of the end. The Ukrainian War is the first fall in the domino of the disintegration of Western hegemony. Until they come to terms with the inevitable, every one of their actions will fasten the collapse.
Even Trump said it in his recent video that Us is already declining.

But if Trump wins in 2024, can he still make America empire to be strong as it used to be ?

Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by pansophist(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
stanluiz:
Even Trump said it in his recent video that Us is already declining.

But if Trump wins in 2024, can he still make America empire to be strong as it used to be ?

No he can't. American empire only reigned when other superpowers were down. The US empire of what we know today was born after second World War, then was at its peak from 1991 after Soviet collapse.

So with no other powers on the global stage to challenge it, it reigned supremely alone, calling all the shots. But with the new emergence of other powers especially China, the dynamics have changed back to what it used to be.

Also, the only way the US can get better is to look inwardly, not outward. It's exactly what China did, and what the US did when it was at it's peak. Right now, the US is like a drug addict calling healthy people sick.

Over a million Americans are homeless, the richest 1% Americans have more wealth than the other 99%. The political system is too divided, gun in the hands of crazy people, debt and lack of medical care.

Being a trans will get you more recognition than contributing positively to the society. Marriage down because gender social dynamics have been poisoned. A very fat population due to the junk they call food.

The list of American dyfunction is so long, I can't list all. And most importantly, bring your troops home and stop wasting close to a trillion dollars is bases abroad annually.

That money will improve America. Stop funding wars abroad, while your population die of tiny sickness. If America lose its empire, it would be good for Americans. So no, Trump can't do anything, unless he looks inward and repair itself.

He who looks outside dreams, but he who looks inside awakens - Carl Jung

Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by stanluiz(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
pansophist:

No he can't. American empire only reigned when other superpowers were down. The US empire of what we know today was born after second World War, then was at its peak from 1991 after Soviet collapse.

So with no other powers on the global stage to challenge it, it reigned supremely alone, calling all the shots. But with the new emergence of other powers especially China, the dynamics have changed back to what it used to be.

Also, the only way the US can get better is to look inwardly, not outward. It's exactly what China did, and what the US did when it was at it's peak. Right now, the US is like a drug addict calling healthy people sick.

Over a million Americans are homeless, the richest 1% Americans have more wealth than the other 99%. The political system is too divided, gun in the hands of crazy people, debt and lack of medical care.

Being a trans will get you more recognition than contributing positively to the society. Marriage down because gender social dynamics have been poisoned. A very fat population due to the junk they call food.

The list of American dyfunction is so long, I can't list all. And most importantly, bring your troops home and stop wasting close to a trillion dollars is bases abroad annually.

That money will improve America. Stop funding wars abroad, while your population die of tiny sickness. If America lose its empire, it would be good for Americans. So no, Trump can't do anything, unless he looks inward and repair itself.

He who looks outside dreams, but he who looks inside awakens - Carl Jung
Those Warmongers in white house and Pentagon will not agree with you.

War is what is sustaining Us Dollars. De-dollarisation means no more wars.

Those executives and CEOs in military industrial complex keeping bribing Us Congress and white House to push for more wars.

If Russia defeat them in Ukraine. Don't me surprised they will pinch another country to fight Russia. My guess is Poland. Because the way Poland is behaving. Poland want to fight Russia and they will be a good bait for the US.

War is what is sustaining the Us economy.

Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by pansophist(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
stanluiz:
Those Warmongers in white house and Pentagon will not agree with you.

War is what is sustaining Us Dollars. De-dollarisation means no more wars.

Those executives and CEOs in military industrial complex keeping bribing Us Congress and white House to push for more wars.

If Russia defeat them in Ukraine. Don't me surprised they will pinch another country to fight Russia. My guess is Poland. Because the way Poland is behaving. Poland want to fight Russia and they will be a good bait for the US.

War is what is sustaining the Us economy.

Humans are under natural rules, and not above it, so whether Washington agrees or not is not the issue here. It is like disagreeing to die, it's futile.

Since 1450 there have been six major world reserve currency periods. Portugal (1450–1530), Spain (1530–1640), Netherlands (1640–1720), France (1720–1815), Great Britain (1815–1920), and the United States from 1921 to today.

The longest was the Spanish currency (Spanish dollar) which reigned for 110 years. What the US is passing through is just the circle of empire life, its reign and fall. It's a natural process.

Also, exploitation is not sustainable. Being an exploiter is the same thing as being a parasite. When the host cut it off, the parasites die. And that's what BRICS is doing.

The West created this mess they are in. They created bloc confrontations such as nato, G7, AUKUS, QUAD, five eyes, etc. In their eyes, it's them against the world. So it is only natural for other countries to create their own community and better themselves.

If every country in the world stops using US dollars, the US will lose its empire, especially with its 31T debt and counting. If it is only one small country leaving the USD, it's easy to punish them, but now, the whole global south is on board. Will the US kill us all?

Especially when China, Russia, and India are now global players compare to 20 years ago? I mean, what kind of world are we living in, where India (1.4B people) is the most populous country in the world, but doesn't have a seat in UNSC, but France (67.7M) and the UK (67.3M) have one? That is an unfair world.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by shegzhkn: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
pansophist:

Lol, what exactly is your beef with the US ??
You seems to be obsessed with the country, obsessed enough to be jumping from thread to thread to express your "feelings" about the country & also remember that stupid thread you created sometimes ago blaming the west for all your troubles in Africa.
Hoping and wishing that we fall isn't gonna make you feel any better. You gonna have to deny the US so many of it attributes before you can even think of succeeding - that spirit that draws immigrants from ever corner of the world to her shores, that spirit of innovation and technological advancement (the same one that placed computer in every pocket). The same China you pinned all your hope on her wealthiest citizens won't allow the EB5 visa to rest. I know you don't really like china it is just a case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".
It also very refreshing that someone like you can say a million people in the US are homeless, lol.

Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by EKONGKING: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
shegzhkn:

You seems to be obsessed with the country, obsessed enough to be jumping from thread to thread to express your "feelings" about the country & also remember that stupid thread you created sometimes ago blaming the west for all your troubles in Africa.
Hoping and wishing that we fall isn't gonna make you feel any better. You gonna have to deny the US so many of it attributes before you can even think of succeeding - that spirit that draws immigrants from ever corner of the world to her shores, that spirit of innovation and technological advancement (the same one that placed computer in every pocket). The same China you pinned all your hope on her wealthiest citizens won't allow the EB5 visa to rest. I know you don't really like china it is just a case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".
It also very refreshing that someone like you can say a million people in the US are homeless, lol.

All the technological innovations and advancements along with migrants coming are all due to dollar and it's status as world reserve currency.
U.s.a can just print money like there is no tomorrow and invest in technology of any kind and see the results in form of patents .
People get attracted to the country as there is money to be made and you can getting funding for ur ideas as there is no shortage of money in a country which can print at will.

Now look at China and India to give a example.
You cannot print ur currency out of any problem ,the simple reason is ur currency is not global reserve currency and nobody accepts it outside.
So countries like China and India do not have money for excesses as they have to operate within its budget meaning less funds for technologies and research.

When silicon valley bank collapsed there is world wide panic among startups as 60percent of world startups have taken cheap loans or deposited money in it.
All because of easy and cheap money made possible by dollar printing and u know what when silicon bank collapsed ,American government saved it by printing even more money.

People especially Africans donot understand the coming dedollarisation , Russia war is just a side show.
The real battle for China ,Russia and some middle East countries is dedollarisation.

In YouTube they are fantastic sites by Indians especially a channel with name [b]Think school[/b]explaining what dedollarisationn is and how it will effect you ,wherever you are in world.

Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by EKONGKING: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
One more important thing is ,If countries of world print excess money the currency will be depreciated and they will face rampant inflation .

However America has none of the worries as it is world currency it won't face depreciation against currencies of vast majority of countries and they will just tranfer rampant inflation to the rest of the world.

That why dedollarisation is such a scary prospect for Americans , no easy money to go to war repeatedly and no more bullying of other countries.

BRICS summit in South Africa is an era changing summit .

Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by shegzhkn: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
EKONGKING:

All the technological innovations and advancements along with migrants coming are all due to dollar and it's status as world reserve currency.
U.s.a can just print money like there is no tomorrow and invest in technology of any kind and see the results in form of patents .
People get attracted to the country as there is money to be made and you can getting funding for ur ideas as there is no shortage of money in a country which can print at will.

Now look at China and India to give a example.
You cannot print ur currency out of any problem ,the simple reason is ur currency is not global reserve currency and nobody accepts it outside.
So countries like China and India do not have money for excesses as they have to operate within its budget meaning less funds for technologies and research.

When silicon valley bank collapsed there is world wide panic among startups as 60percent of world startups have taken cheap loans or deposited money in it.
All because of easy and cheap money made possible by dollar printing and u know what when silicon bank collapsed ,American government saved it by printing even more money.

People especially Africans donot understand the coming dedollarisation , Russia war is just a side show.
The real battle for China ,Russia and some middle East countries is dedollarisation.

In YouTube they are fantastic sites by Indians especially a channel with name [b]Think school[/b]explaining what dedollarisationn is and how it will effect you ,wherever you are in world.
Ok, we'll see.
Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by pansophist(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
shegzhkn:

I do not have beef with the US, my beef is the evil that the US government perpetrates around the world. I am against evil generally, and I will speak in the face of it. Your government's evil knows no bounds in human history, it's too much and global in reach.

Only the US government has used nukes on innocent civilians twice, on the Japanese and the people of Bikini Island, who the US tested nuclear weapons on their lovely island and destroy their homes and killed lives.

North America was stolen for its natives, hundreds of millions of people were killed, then millions of Africans were shipped like cattle to be enslaved for centuries more to come, then persistent racism was suffered by their descendants till this day.

Your country is less than 250 years old but has been at war for over 225 years of its existence, war with countries that are so far away and didn't even declare war on the US. Your government forces other people to accept depraved lifestyles such as trans, homos, paedos, and narcissism.

Your country is an empire masked under democracy. Occupying people's homeland via their terrorist bases (aka military bases), where they launch and subdue the country from ever being independent.

With the US dollars, your country has robbed the world, by printing trillions of dollars others have to work like slaves for. Nigeria's GDP is roughly 550B usd, but your government can just print trillions of dollars out of nothing, meanwhile, Nigeria has to sell oil and labor to get it.

The US enslave the underdeveloped world with loans and debt that they will never be able to pay back, locking them under the shackles of endless poverty and suffering.

I can keep going on and on about the evil and threat your country poses to the world, but if you have common sense, you will see it. I don't have to tell you myself.

You said I support the Chinese, well, the answer is that I support anyone that does good and doesn't harm others. I also support Bhutan, Panama, Namibia, Ivory Coast, etc. Now a quick question for you. Please point to me any evil China or even Russia has done to Africans, just one, please.

I know your type. If the evil empire gives you a residence permit or even a passport, you lose all morality, and conscience, and become an advocate for evil. You are a weak man and folks like you will never get my respect.

Please don't forget to answer my question.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by rottennaija(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
pansophist:

US desperately need a war in hopes it will save them from collapse. They are hoping they can create a system that favours them like after WW1. What they don't understand is that people didn't understand the game then but today is a different story. The world using the US dollars is what's giving them power to go around causing chaos, building military bases everywhere. That game is up.

Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by shegzhkn: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
pansophist:

I do not have beef with the US, my beef is the evil that the US government perpetrates around the world. I am against evil generally, and I will speak in the face of it. Your government's evil knows no bounds in human history, it's too much and global in reach.

Only the US government has used nukes on innocent civilians twice, on the Japanese and the people of Bikini Island, who the US tested nuclear weapons on their lovely island and destroy their homes and killed lives.

North America was stolen for its natives, hundreds of millions of people were killed, then millions of Africans were shipped like cattle to be enslaved for centuries more to come, then persistent racism was suffered by their descendants till this day.

Your country is less than 250 years old but has been at war for over 225 years of its existence, war with countries that are so far away and didn't even declare war on the US. Your government forces other people to accept depraved lifestyles such as trans, homos, paedos, and narcissism.

Your country is an empire masked under democracy. Occupying people's homeland via their terrorist bases (aka military bases), where they launch and subdue the country from ever being independent.

With the US dollars, your country has robbed the world, by printing trillions of dollars others have to work like slaves for. Nigeria's GDP is roughly 550B usd, but your government can just print trillions of dollars out of nothing, meanwhile, Nigeria has to sell oil and labor to get it.

The US enslave the underdeveloped world with loans and debt that they will never be able to pay back, locking them under the shackles of endless poverty and suffering.

I can keep going on and on about the evil and threat your country poses to the world, but if you have common sense, you will see it. I don't have to tell you myself.

You said I support the Chinese, well, the answer is that I support anyone that does good and doesn't harm others. I also support Bhutan, Panama, Namibia, Ivory Coast, etc. Now a quick question for you. Please point to me any evil China or even Russia has done to Africans, just one, please.

I know your type. If the evil empire gives you a residence permit or even a passport, you lose all morality, and conscience, and become an advocate for evil. You are a weak man and folks like you will never get my respect.

Please don't forget to answer my question.
I'm just laughing @ the bolded.
So the West have history of colonialism, subjugation, violence, what have you, regrettably that is true but it is not unique to these bloc. China saw hell in the hands of the Japanese (remember the Nanjing Massacre), the same Japanese subjugate and humiliate the Koreans (Forced labor, use of comfort women, etc). That is human history & what do you do ?? learn from it and move on.
Yes we did Nagasaki and Hiroshima but it is something the US regret till today and we're making sure that such will never happen again - quite different from what that lowlife in the Kremlin thinks.
America is a beacon of hope and democracy, Ronald Reagan called her "The shining city on the hill". The fact that we are telling you to respect minority rights and let people live the way they want is not us forcing you to accept certain lifestyle, whether you like it or not homosexuals are all around you and what we are advocating for is you to leave them alone, don't persecute them, shame them or throw them in jail.
You may not like it but an "unpoliced" world is an unsafe world. We live in a world where unchecked power is in the hands of fragile & weak men like the one who has been threatening to nuke it neighbor. Call it whatever you want the world needs it.
The Western world ain't responsible for all your troubles in Africa, you accuse the US of placing you in perpetual poverty and suffering through debts and loans where infact China is responsible for all the predatory lendings in your continent & also learn to fuçking hold your leaders accountable not blaming the west (I can't stress this enough).
China and Russia may not participate in your ancestors suffering in time past but they are not your friend and they don't like you - you accuse the west of racism but the discrimination and prejudice in those countries make the ones in the west look like a picnic.
'America is different, owns the USD (world reserve currency), bla bla bla ...' one word America Exceptionalism.
Re: Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing by Incredible128: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Common Chinese companies that operate in Africa, how do they treat their African workers? Don't mind the guy up there; nobody's a saint and everybody has had a dark past, what makes one better is one's ability to know ones mistakes, condemn them, learn from them, and educate others about those mistakes making sure they are not repeated again
shegzhkn:

I'm just laughing @ the bolded.
So the West have history of colonialism, subjugation, violence, what have you, regrettably that is true but it is not unique to these bloc. China saw hell in the hands of the Japanese (remember the Nanjing Massacre), the same Japanese subjugate and humiliate the Koreans (Forced labor, use of comfort women, etc). That is human history & what do you do ?? learn from it and move on.
Yes we did Nagasaki and Hiroshima but it is something the US regret till today and we're making sure that such will never happen again - quite different from what that lowlife in the Kremlin thinks.
America is a beacon of hope and democracy, Ronald Reagan called her "The shining city on the hill". The fact that we are telling you to respect minority rights and let people live the way they want is not us forcing you to accept certain lifestyle, whether you like it or not homosexuals are all around you and what we are advocating for is you to leave them alone, don't persecute them, shame them or throw them in jail.
You may not like it but an "unpoliced" world is an unsafe world. We live in a world where unchecked power is in the hands of fragile & weak men like the one who has been threatening to nuke it neighbor. Call it whatever you want the world needs it.
The Western world ain't responsible for all your troubles in Africa, you accuse the US of placing you in perpetual poverty and suffering through debts and loans where infact China is responsible for all the predatory lendings in your continent & also learn to fuçking hold your leaders accountable not blaming the west (I can't stress this enough).
China and Russia may not participate in your ancestors suffering in time past but they are not your friend and they don't like you - you accuse the west of racism but the discrimination and prejudice in those countries make the ones in the west look like a picnic.
'America is different, owns the USD (world reserve currency), bla bla bla ...' one word America Exceptionalism.

America Sends 3,000 Soldiers To The Gulf Through The Egyptian Suez Canal / World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild / Driving Gaddafi From Power Is US Political Goal

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113